[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time. No need for any context. Just vent and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 26

File: say it!.png (35KB, 660x755px) Image search: [Google]
say it!.png
35KB, 660x755px
It's time.

No need for any context. Just vent and let it all out.
>>
I want a new Hunger Games thread.
>>
JESUS CHRIST I NEED TO DROP A DEUCE
>>
i'm hungry
>>
File: 1485318746305.jpg (169KB, 750x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1485318746305.jpg
169KB, 750x1098px
MAGA
>>
i once farted so hard the toilet bowl reverberated it for a solid 2 seconds
>>
I farted and the dog left the room.
>>
>>723016440

I haven't fucked anyone in 2 years and I'm starting to wonder if it'll ever happen again tbh.
>>
I wonder when.
>>
I probably haven't had a healthy shit in months.
>>
I wish my ex boss company goes to hell, his pathetic excuse of leadership while fucking one of his emloyees make everyone sick. The slut believes she is untouchable and does as she pleases while my boss cannot even pay his people on time nor lead the team correctly. Broken promises all the time and lying to everybody at all times... This bastard made me hate the industry already... I seriously hope he goes down... Fucking S and E... You deserve each other. I am so glad I left that hell.
>>
File: 1486346584192.jpg (385KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486346584192.jpg
385KB, 768x1024px
When I'm talking with girls, what I have in my mind and what I actually say are two completely different things.

Just today I had the courage to give one bird my mobile, and I did it so awkwardly and spaghettied so much that it probably ended up right in the waste basket. Feels bad man.
>>
>I was only nine years old
>>
>I loved Shrek so much, I owned all the movies and merchandise
>>
Trollpasta Wiki
On the Wiki
Wiki Activity
Random page
Videos
Images
Chat
Forum
Site Rules
Site Navigation
Community
Contribute
The Tale of Shrek
6,834PAGES ON
THIS WIKI Add New Page View source Comments250 Share
NSFW WARNING
ZOMG THIS PAGE NOT SAFE FOR WORK OR SCHOOL!
GO BACK NOW!!!!!! OR ELSE YOU'LL HAVE CONSEQUENCES!!!!!!!!1

50 layers of onions
Where the story came from
>I pray to Shrek every night, thanking him for the life I have been given
>>
>"Shrek is love", I say, "Shrek is life"
>>
Trollpasta Wiki
On the Wiki
Wiki Activity
Random page
Videos
Images
Chat
Forum
Site Rules
Site Navigation
Community
Contribute
The Tale of Shrek
6,834PAGES ON
THIS WIKI Add New Page View source Comments250 Share
NSFW WARNING
ZOMG THIS PAGE NOT SAFE FOR WORK OR SCHOOL!
GO BACK NOW!!!!!! OR ELSE YOU'LL HAVE CONSEQUENCES!!!!!!!!1

50 layers of onions
Where the story came from
>I pray to Shrek every night, thanking him for the life I have been given
>"Shrek is love", I say, "Shrek is life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>He is obviously jealous of my devotion to Shrek
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to my room
>I am crying now, because my face hurts
>I go into my bed and it is very cold
>I feel a warmth moving towards me
>I fell something touch me
>>
One time I jerked off while sitting on a random sofa in the woods
>>
>It's Shrek
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear, "This is my swamp"
>He grabs me with his powerful ogre hands and puts me on my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass cheeks for Shrek
>He penetrates my butthole
>It hurts so much, but I do it for Shrek
>I can feel my anus tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Shrek
>He roars a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love
>>
Yesterday I said i will lose weight. Today I ate pizza for breakfast.
>>
File: omg.jpg (206KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
omg.jpg
206KB, 580x435px
>>723019142

>"hey anon have u seen this hilarious video"
>>
>My dad walks in
>Shrek looks him deep in the eyes and says, "It's all ogre now"
>Shrek leaves through my window
>Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
>>
>>723016440
I would have sex with my male friend, I always joke about it pretending to be ironic but I don't know if he's aware that I'm being serious at the same time.
>>
I moved across the country and had to break up with my ex. Almost two years later I still love her. We're friends, and we hang out whenever I visit family in my old town. Idk what to do or how to fix this.

Inb4 kill yourself
Inb4 kill her
>>
>>723019452
Tbh, I'd do the same thing. Would you top or bottom
>>
>>723016440
Once I came in my friend's girlfriend bottle of malibu rum. I had to remove the most viscous lumps because they were evident, but she and a couple of her hot friends drank the rest.
>>
I'm fucking over it all. My dreams are so attainable yet so fucking far away from me. I was on the road to changing myself and being what I wanted to, until I was set back. I am still not over my ex getting raped by one of my friends. It fucked my life up and I can't imagine how bad it fucked up hers.

I don't even know what the fuck to do anymore and I question whether this constant mental suffering will fucking end.
>>
Islam not Muslims but Islam is the single worst thing to have been established and the monsters it creates is horrifying I wish I could kill every Muslim on this planet and puts all their dirty corpses out in a giant burn pit maybe some nice grass will grow I'm not concerned about preservation of race I just want the Muslims to be off this plant so everyone else can continue they do noting they can't even revolutionize their own countries Muslims should all die and yes even the kids
>>
I miss someone who doesn't miss me.
>>
>>723019787
Tell her you love her, and if she refuses to be with you after that you kill her.
>Then you kill yourself
>>
>>723019452
gay secks?
>>
I never considered my self Bi really, but lately I have no issue jerking it to Feminine Twinks or Traps
>>
>>723020730
nothing wrong with leaving your options open
>>
Love of my life's mother tells me that if I ever get near her daughter again she will get a restraining order against me. Tells me we have to wait until we are 18 to be together again. A whole fucking year for us being separated... will it be worth it?
>>
today I set up a meeting a 14 year old girl...not specifically for sex, but it's not exactly off the table either. wat do?
>>
>>723020902
I guess. Still I don't know if I would actually fuck one or not
>>
>>723020991
go to bed and stop making up fake pedo stories
>>
I'm fucking done with being friendly to so-called friends. Fucking backstabbers.
>>
>>723020991
You fuck her brains out
>>
>>723021106
I'm sure I could if I committed to it...I mean, c'mon: girls that age aren't exactly difficult (especially when they had daddy issues like her). Just not sure if I could get away with it long term, you know?
>>
>>723016440

>Liking 3D women

I ain't advocating for 2D, either. I'm just saying.
>>
File: 1425360662742.jpg (132KB, 708x407px) Image search: [Google]
1425360662742.jpg
132KB, 708x407px
All i want is to find true love but instead of mingling with cute girls I spend all my time playing jrpgs from the 1990s and masturbate to hentai every day.
I'd think i'd have a pretty good chance with any girl, because I know exactly how to carry myself in situations like that, but when I actually try to put that to practice, I just lose all confidence for some reason.
I want to die.
>>
>>723021249
>Gets to fuck a 14 year old
>Brags/complains about it in /b/
>Expects wise advice
If its true you are going to meet her just make sure you bring condoms
>>
I rrally don't give a shit for what I an involved in but I am too deep to get out :(... FUCKING KILL ME PLEASE
>>
>>723020939
> love of my life
> 17
buddy. also underage b&
>>
>>723016440
Hitler was right

DEATH TO ALL JOOS
>>
File: 1385882547846.jpg (22KB, 462x350px) Image search: [Google]
1385882547846.jpg
22KB, 462x350px
>>723021699
and mikes hard lemonade
>>
I'm sick of the goddamn field mice
>>
>co workers are all meme spouting fuckers
>classmates are all meme spouting fuckers
>friends just revealed theyre all ok with one friend trying to get with another's gf behind his back, their only concern being they thought theyd get to her first
>friends gf is potentially throwing away years of a relationship and their shared apartment to fuck a married father not even respected by any of us
>i dont feel like i belong in any social circle but still play the part so im not seen as an autistic fuckhead
>met qt shy girl but dont trust anyone anymore to be excited we're hitting it off
>>
I was already dead. I was just taking my time, thinking about how I got there in the first place.
>>
>>723016440
I committed the Bowling Green massacre. I come out to /b/ deeply ashamed and sorry for what I've done.
>>
I KNOW ABOUT BANE
>>
>>723021835
Thats how it feels right now man
Maybe she's not the one, but she's the one I know loves me back
>>
File: 399293287539.jpg (21KB, 490x586px) Image search: [Google]
399293287539.jpg
21KB, 490x586px
>>723021604
right there with ya, buddy.
>>
Pulling an all nighter while drinking myself under the table, then I'm gonna go to work at 4;30, any advice as to how bad my day is going to be? I work the front desk at my local gym
>>
Lately I haven't been able to look 3DPD women in the eye on my pc screen. Feels fucking weird man.
>>
>>723016800
that's a nice false dichotomy echo chamber you live in anon. not everyone who disagrees with you is automatically a communist.
>>
>>723016440
Moar like this
http://sextoyget.com/erekt-male-enhancement-1ct-pill-p49973.html
>>
No one really understands the experience that jades logic, and paves an agnostic place to lay and decay in toxic waste. So, most carry identity paraphernalia to familiarize with smiles neatly painted on a robotic face. But not this man, he played the bucket with his hands. And got paid by whatever change people would drop in his can.

Twenty-three years ago, he was a lawyer by description. But, I guess all of a sudden he resigned from that position. But, I've never seen the sky quite as clear as his eyes, as his blistered fingers beat down on the plastic. And in a twisted sort of way, it all makes sense.While they rush to die, he provides the soundtrack so tragic. He sits on the corner of 7th and 1st, and I was thirsty for the answer. To a question anyone would nurse. One day I asked him why he gave up his career.

He said, "I didn't, I just took off the name tag", then he added, "make money and die; that's the American way. It don't matter what name you gave the bucket that you play".

So I took in what was said, but I didn't accept it. Well maybe I did, I mean, I just wouldn't admit it. I was too committed to the belief that all the hard work from now would improve my future existence somehow. So I said, "you don't accomplish nothing sitting in the street, and I'm sure you barely survive off the pennies you gather". He said, "to your surprise I make enough to eat. And I accomplish just as much as you- only I stop pretending my job matters". He looked me in my face and told me I was a puppet. And what I do is no more important than playing a bucket.

I still hear his voice when I set my alarm before bed.

I never could wash what he said out of my head. And one day, I'll be old and retired. Looking at my life like, what a waste of good fire. All because school never taught me how to be inspired. And the job concerned applying to myself just wouldn't hire.

Fuck it.
>>
Most players in WoT are literally retards
>>
I wish i didn't go limp dick when my best friends sister wanted to fuck me!!!!!
>>
>>723022201
I feel. Honestly, just bite the bullet, and if shit is still good in a year, keep at it. If it isn't, then you'll already be set somewhere else, to fuck different girls and do better things. Don't dwell, kid, just live.
>>
>>723016440
When I was younger, I tried stretching forward to suck my own dick. After I failed the first time, I decided to practice stretching towards my dick for a few months. When I could finally suck my own dick, I came in my own mouth and I thought it didn't taste that bad.
>>
>>723016440
I'm separated from my girlfriend by 2,444 km and she's having emotional problems and i cant be there to comfort her and im really worried
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487505525325.jpg (16KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487505525325.jpg
16KB, 564x564px
>>723016440
I feel noting anymore
>>
I lost my job and probably wont make rent by like 100 dollars so I feel like killing myself.
>>
I think I'm incapable of loving someone and just want to father children all over the world.
>>
>>723016440
I can't understand why people are attracted to big boobs.
I find any size above A-cup absolutely disgusting.
Boobs are just lumps of fat that dispense milk.
I don't find having a big butt attractive either.
Butts are the same as boobs, lumps of fat.
I prefer skinny or muscular women.
Fat is unacceptable.
>>
>>723023167
>Doesn't have a spare $100
>Better fucking end my entire life
kek anon, livestream for us because you're pathetic
>>
keep posting. i'm feeding off all of your misery kek
>>
i want to fuck my best friend in the ass. I've done it once before but went too fast and we stopped. before i could try again he got himself a girlfriend and i don't think i'll ever get the chance again.
>>
>>723021953
is that yoshikage kira?
>>
>>723021829
Does it involve the comp tech field?
>>
When I was 6 I was forced to have sex with my cousin, who was 15. Now, ever since I was a teenager, I've been attracted to younger girls... sometimes as young as 9 or 10. I've never acted on these desires because I think that any contact with a child is abuse, but I always worry that I won't be able to control myself one day. Anybody relate to that?
>>
>>723022874
You know she's copping strange dick, right?
>>
I understand you just can't understand me. This is nothing like when she was still here... And it probably never will be
>>
>>723016440
I realy want to fuck my little niece, and at the same time I don't cause I know it will hurt her.
>>
>>723023715
when i was 13 i had sorta sex with my brother who was 9 at the time. I had no idea what i was doing and it was mostly just laying next to eachother naked. Everytime i think about it I want to kill myself.
>>
Bored with college, want to just live and experience things that I'm certain that once I actually do them I won't like it.

The anxiety that comes along with failing is causing me to fail at everything.
>>
I once knocked up my sisters friend while she was drunk..... sister was in room, i'm now off to college and it was 2 months ago and i'm now back at my college 2 states away.She doesn't know its me.. I feel really bad. i might tell her after i get my degree.
>>
>>723024102
See how the kid turns out first, then make the choice.
>>
>>723023272
You're gay. Just accept it.
>>
>>723023275
Give me 100 dollars and I'll think about it.
>>
>>723024228
Im gonna see if it comes out a /b/tard
>>
Someone's been in my shoes before. They're awful worn, each step heavy. Each step, matching pairs of footprints upon a road less traveled.
>>
>>723019452
relatable
>>
File: whole piece of bread.jpg (2KB, 136x90px) Image search: [Google]
whole piece of bread.jpg
2KB, 136x90px
>>723016440
After thinking about how the internet equates virginity=wizardry I came up with this idea:
the reason why you become a wizard at 30 is because as you age, you build up VP (Virgin Power) every year. In order to effectively harness the power of meme magic, you have to have a base stat of 30VP (this is the minimum required in order to perform beginner level spells effectively). 4chan is full of virginfags. Virgins (regardless of age/VP/) can share/combine their VP via the internet. This is the reason why image boards like 4chan are able to use meme magic to effect reality. Dubs, trips, quads, etc are all catalysts that help boost the success rate of spells.
>>
Had a vasectomy done. Great time since now women are showing interest in me. Guess I was just a late bloomer. Can't wait to cheat on my wife and rawdog all these whores.
>>
>>723024033
I think about killing myself every time I catch myself wanting to do things with a young girl, but it doesn't make it go away. I have a gf and we've been together since we were both 15... sometimes I go back and look at nude pictures of her from when she was that age and it makes me feel so dirty. Is that horrible?
>>
>>723024349
I hope it does man, got a relative that gives zero fucks about her kid. He is the most based human being that ever lived.
>>
>>723024451
Nope, its instincts, all male wanna fuck a pubescent girl
>>
I'm just gone. Just, gone.
>>
>>723024425
VP can also stand for Virgin Points.
Think MP= Magic Power/Magic Points
>>
>>723024456
Not really worried if it does or not, just want to get a degree before i ruin my life 2 years left
>>
>>723016440

my girlfriend is bad in bed.
>>
>>723024728
Understandable. God speed Anon.
>>
I SUCKED MY FRIENDS DICK TWO DAYS AGO. I DON'T REGRET IT. I WANT TO DO IT AGAIN
>>
>Be me
>Divorced parents
>Fight Everytime they make contact
>Both constantly push me not to be a price of shit like the other
>Work hard in school and get OK grades
>Get a job by myself and work hard and give some of the extra money to struggling parents
>Buy myself a car
>Plan to go into Airforce because it made dad better
>Work my ass off in everything other than social life
Wat now?
>>
Worst experience of my life, the girl of my dreams takes me down to her room we get pretty hot and heavy doing foreplay shit, but as soon as she said she wanted to fuck i lost my boner and couldn't get it up again.
>>
Like little bricks.
>>
I have a deep love for girls on teir natural habitat
Like how they act when they don't know I'm watching
>>
you complain about not having a girlfriend yet you have no desire to meet anyone and you complain about wanting a girlfriend you literally have no drive YOU DONT FUCKING DO ANYTHING BUT JUST PLAY GAMES FUCK you weren't like this before you were pretty rad 3 years ago but then you just turned into this fucking shell making it really unpleasant to be around yet you still fucking complain you dont have any other friends literally I'm doing more shit than you its honestly sad why can't you GROW SOME FUCKING BALLS and talk to people christ when you eventually move to colorado i won't feel bad have fun working in your shitty family ihop for the rest of your life
regards a lolicon with more friends than you [spoiler]not directed at you /b/[/spoiler]
>>
i shouldn't have started smoking
i should should get back to grinding
should i switch to a better major?
im so uncertain
>>
Red meant go. Green meant stop.
>>
>>723024997
I just like to watch people in general, doesn't have to be female, when they're in deep thought and to watch them come out of it.
>>
Storm near me and the powers out. Im bouta go fap in the rain
>>
File: 1485550260635.jpg (138KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1485550260635.jpg
138KB, 1080x1349px
i really want to break up with my girlfriend, i'm not very happy and we have nothing in common. I find her incredibly boring, basic, uninteresting, trendy, vain, ignorant and clueless. She's also a vegan which is fucking stupid. But she is so. fucking. hot. The sex is too good. Plus she takes cares of me. But fuck, it's a time bomb.
>>
I'm destined for wizard powers and beyond. In just over a year you will all beg for mercy while I send giant green disembodied cock monsters to do my bidding.
>>
I wonder how hard Humanity can punch itself.
>>
>>723025199
If you can't hold a conversation with the pussy get you another one that can do that
>>
>>723024033
Fuck. Same story but I was 8 and he was 7.
>>
>>723025199
>>723025154
Perfect. Well ill see yall after Im done getting wet
>>
Stouffer's cheese, potato and bacon entree thing is pretty good.
>>
>>723025074
>shouldn't
>should
>should
>should
>5/10 "shouldn't you have less 'should's in your post?" - IGN
>>
Laying down is hard, but lying down is easy.
>>
>>723025553
nice meme
>>
I wish me from the future would just appear right now and fuck me hard in the ass
>>
>>723025142
I wish I could just get in some random house like a ghost and watch people be natural
I do prefer watching females but it isnt a must as long as we exclude any form of niggers
>>
Going to a psychiatrist Tuesday. Anxiety is crippling at this point and I'm not sure what direction I have if I continue like this. I feel enslaved.
>>
>>723025639
Agree on the Dindu's, would be a dream to just observe. Like sims but more
>>
>>723016440
I just found out a few of my co-workers are sex offenders, and i took screenshots of that shit from mugshots.com and sent it to my boss, with whom i am sleeping with, and is married.
>>
>>723025431
ok
>>
>>723025598
I AM THE BONE OF MY SWORD
>>
>>723025820
ok
>>
If only the ant were to see the foot.
>>
>>723025732
>what direction
North 120 steps, West 99 steps, then you will arrive at your destination.
>>
I wonder where my grave is.
>>
>>723026108
At the cemetery, unless you haven't reserved on. In which case, it doesn't exist
>>
>>723026108
where do you want it to be?
>>
>>723016440
Fuck this being clean sucks monkey dicks ill get a bag later
>>
>>All i want is to find true love but instead of mingling with cute girls I spend all my time playing jrpgs from the 1990s and masturbate to hentai every day.

Much respect bro. Living the dream as i see it
>>
>>723026271
you should try not cursing for 5 years. by the end of this year it'll be my 6th anniversary of no cursing.
>>
Can someone give me a quick rundown?
>>
>>723026540
trump won. mexicans btfo.
>>
>>723026400
he will become wizard if he isn't already
see >>723024425
>>723024716
>>
>>723022125
K
>>
File: nikki.jpg (108KB, 504x1169px) Image search: [Google]
nikki.jpg
108KB, 504x1169px
i want to fuck my sister. pic related.
>>
My room is a mess and I can never clean it! There I said it...
>>
>>723026263
I'd humor my dying at sea a grave of sorts.
>>723026265
I think I'll know the answer before I begin to fray at the seams, down into the quiet dark of senescence.
>>
>>723026684
>flat chest
I'm against incest, but I approve.
>>
>>723026684
Anon aproves, drug her if necessary
>>
>>723026801
>dying at sea = grave
grave = grave
grave =/= boat
>>
>>723016440

I wanna learn how-to Vocaloid music.

But I have no musical talent...

Wat Do Anons?
>>
>>723016440
My entire theatre company is a bunch of fucking idiots. My best friend got kicked out and is basically ostracized from the group and no one even let's him do anything because he missed a couple of practices. Meanwhile, I'm one of the best actors there (everyone tells me anyways) and they give me shit parts and won't even let me act in the next set of plays all because they were to retarded to plan the play for February and not March so that gives them barely any time to work on the price like wtf.
>>
>>723016440
Ah dindu NUFFINS
>>
I'm really fucking pissed off that my life is not going they way I would like it to be going right now. Also I'm too fucking lazy to go find a better job, a girlfriend, and go to the gym more.
>>
>>723026864
and in case that goes wrong, make sure to remember the basics of cqc
>>
File: basicsofcqc.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
basicsofcqc.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>723027094
>>
I want to kick the shit out of my former best friend, but don't want the legal issues that would ensue.
>>
>>723026965
If I sink to the bottom of the sea, and my corpse is covered in layers of sediment and detrius after being picked to the bone by bottom feeders, would that not be an unmarked grave? Would the boat not eventually break down, if I died in a boat, in the middle of the ocean, assuming the boat was not carried towards a continent or populated island, nor identified by any party?
>>
Just quit a job i actually really enjoyed for a new one about a week ago due to the fact its more money, however its a completely different field of work and i already kind of hate it and most of the people there. Its making me seriously depressed and i dunno what to do cuz i cant quit, i need the money..
>>
>>723027220
Mask,gloves and blunt object
>>
File: nik.jpg (76KB, 432x1041px) Image search: [Google]
nik.jpg
76KB, 432x1041px
>>723026849
cant stop thinking about her.
>>
Runescape
>>
File: 20170219_225502.png (79KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20170219_225502.png
79KB, 720x1280px
Look I'm not the fuck up who pretends to be a friend until the talent show is over. And I'm not a fucking narcissist that thinks he's a drum god, I just know I'm one of 2 drummers and she said she doesnt like how grace plays. I'm not spreading fake rumors about her pretending to be my friend, she just only talks to me until the talent show is over. Ive heard the shit she talks behind my back and then she puts up a false front, you don't need to lie to me about how you feel about me. Anyone who tries to fucking explain to me that she doesn't dislike me can go fuck off because you're either misinformed or lying to me.
>>
>>723027317
I know the pin code to his garage as well
>>
File: madchar.jpg (208KB, 1000x450px) Image search: [Google]
madchar.jpg
208KB, 1000x450px
>>723027277
>grave
>on earth
>not in space
a true spacenoid is born and dies in space!
>>
>>723016440
I am so very tired.
>>
>>723027447
Looool
>>
>>723027499
Make it happen Anon, just don't botch it
>>
>>723027499
Take a shit in there
>>
>>723016440
The only logical decision is to convert to Islam. I mean they are the best. Freedom is overrated. We will only be truely free by submitting to it.
We will meet one day /b/fags around the great stone in Mecca. There will be peace.
>>
>horny as fuck ever since I learned how to fap
>fast forward to 20 year old me
>use chaturbate daily
>find camgirl that doesn't get lots of viewers so I can get somewhat of a response
>gets to the point to where I only watch one streamer
>I start falling for her
>ask if I cold visit her sometime irl
>she lives way the fuck out in Colombia
>round trip flight costs $800USD
Fuckmylife.jpg
>>
>>723027706
>>723027729
He runs an arcade repair business out of his house. How do you guys suggest I fuck his shit up?
>>
>>723027875
Get a job fagshit
>>
>>723027974
Sabotage his gear no gear no work no money big loss
>>
>>723027875
Life. That thing you used to have.
Get the fuck out of the house. Meet people in person you degenarated millennial.
>>
>>723027974
Break in when hes gone. Wreck shit while waiting for his return. Unplug phone and shit. Absolutely put every bit of energy and strength when he walks in and is in shock from his house being wrecked with a good solid object.
>>
>>723028149
>degenarated
>>
>>723028110
I like the way you think
>>
Throughout my childhood I was afraid to go to sleep, not because of monsters under my bed or behind the closet but because of nightmares. Nightmares that involved my family hunting me down, attacking me, and ultimately eating me alive. I was also familiar with the idea of animal abuse around the age of 7. Basically hurting them for fun.
Through my pre-teen years I went through the lovely and embarrassing edgy phase. I had god awful acne and really fucked hair. I looked like a school shooter basically everyday, which got me a reputation with rumors saying that I kill cats in alleyways and shit that completely fucked my social life.
Around 16 I told my sister I never loved her and never had. Left my mom's house to live with my dad to go along with cyber-school. Isolation and a lack of basic human interaction has also got me a bit rusty with talking with others. Now I'm 18 and I have a good haircut and take care of myself much more, but I can't really do shit from where I'm at until I leave town and start fresh somewhere new.
>>
Shade Sheist-This is where I wanna be....jam out niggerlovers
>>
>>723028227
Thanks /b/ro
Still doesn't change the fact you ought to build a life.
>>
>>723028219
the only thing about that is he has dogs that are loud as fuck
>>
>>723028365
Not that anon. Just wanted to point that one out.
>>
My grandpa molested me
>>
>>723025811
Checked and keked
>>
>>723020445
This is arguably true for all Abrahamic religions.
>>
>>723028499
Checked and keked v2
>>
Depression has consumed me and my life is spiraling out of control. I have no friends or family. Im lost even with a map to help.
>>
Do mixed signals mean yes or no?
>>
>>723028395
Spark up the friendship and get friendly with the dogs. He'd be super relaxed if you walked in a the dogs weren't still going ape shit. You know acting like there wasn't someone waiting to beat the ever loving shit out of him waiting close by

Or just kill the dogs when you break in. Your choice really.
>>
I need to get rid of my friend. He is poisonous to my future. Problem is, I'm his only friend and I have a lot of classes with him, some of them he sits right next to me. I don't want him following me into college.
>>
>>723028475
Be glad you gave grandpa a stiffy. Take one for the team.
>>
https://youtu.be/ETHbZRFP0F4
>>
>>723028591
Read educate yourself learn learn and learn...work save money travel have fun enjoy life it's only temporary no time for depression never give in always give out strive thrive and succeed fuck shut up
>>
>>723027859
>There will be peace.
That must be why Muslims are generally killing other Muslims, even as we speak, right?
>>
>>723028741
>shut up
This is why most people are depressed. Silence is a stone in the mouth.
>>
>>723028741
I tried all that. Got a degree, decent job. Just cant seem to get out of this pit you know? I dont know why.
>>
>>723028619
right on. I'm thinking I drug the dogs and find his income statements shred them, take the cash he doesn't report, and then drop the dime to the IRS on him.
>>
>>723028647
High school problems kek.
Just make friends with more people. Either he adjusts or he leaves.
If people get snarky about you being his friend own up to it. Yea he is, we know each other since... blah blah blah...
>>
>>723028809
I meant fuck shit up my auto-correct fucked me
>>
>>723028945
High school sucked. Sooooo many fights over stupid shit. Where I first realized the average human is a idiot
>>
File: japan-china-south-korea-flag.jpg (28KB, 468x392px) Image search: [Google]
japan-china-south-korea-flag.jpg
28KB, 468x392px
>>723016440
It feels so liberating breaking away from studying Japanese and wanting to continue being a weeb. Now I can engage/embrace Korean and Chinese cultures, learning their languages and histories as I've had a lot of strong interest in both of them for a very long time (for a number of reasons).

Japan is great and all, but I'm tired of being a weeaboo. It's literally doing nothing for me but causing me to stagnate farther and farther behind in life than everyone else I know, and I know I could have gotten much farther in life by now if I had focused on doing the right things instead of just trying to buy the latest anime shirts, going to the conventions, cosplaying, and so on. I deeply regret ever studying Japanese, and absolutely feel I should have focused on mastering Korean and Mandarin when I was in the best position to do so. But of course, I let myself fall victim to consumerism and poor choices based entirely on 'right now' thinking. I fucked up, basically.

But, I'm turning over a new leaf. Hopefully, I can get this teaching job in Korea or possibly one in China, and leave Japan behind. I won't tell anyone until I'm a success....not that any of them care what I do at this point anyway.

Also, i feel that sushi is overhyped, as are many things about Japan and Japanese culture (much of which came from Korea and China anyway).
>>
>>723028765
That's not true. You have been brainwashed by Christians and Jews.
>>
I find girls with piercings gross. Some ear piercings are fine, but anything else is ew.
However this one girl likes me, but she has nipple, vaginal, and a nose piercing.
Personality wise, we match. and we hang out a lot. But I'm not sure if i should go through with her because I do not like piercings.
Advice?
>>
>>723028939
AND beat his ass, maybe torch the place. You know for good measure. Then be his closest companion throughout his pain of losing everything.
>>
>>723028820
Ah it can't be that bad always find the light at the end of the tunnel never let up always appreciate what you have even if it isn't much in your opinion
>>
>>723029140
Get a prince albert
>>
>>723029253
This
>>
I wish I had the courage to kill myself.
>>
>>723029157
haha fucking savage, I like it. I would fuck his wife too once he loses everything but I don't like natives
>>
There's this grill i like. The last month we have been really flirty and stuff but i don't want to ask her out as it may fuck up our freindship
>>
>>723029161
Its tough
>>
>>723029157
Carlin you son of a bitch
>>
I cheated on my girlfriend last night
>>
>>723029355
There are people in a north korean work camp with more will to live than you. Get some goals in life. Get in shape. Get an education. Start a business. Be a better friend. Date girls or guys idk.
Why fucking kill yourself?
Life too comfortable in the first world?
>>
>>723024866
go active duty air force, find yourself a nice Polynesian girl and settle down
>>
File: IMG_1375.jpg (58KB, 684x569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1375.jpg
58KB, 684x569px
My long time girlfriend is pretty mad at me right now. At the moment I'm getting drunk off my ass and preparing for the worst. Tl;dr I'm probably getting dumped tomorrow
>>
>>723018020
They are not the problem... the problem is you have not left the company.

If my boss missed one pay check I'd quit the next day.

You know the company is shit yet you stay. That's your fault.
>>
>>723029563
Choose happiness do the things that make you happy play games watch movies go outside for a walk or whatever it is do it! Definitely save and travel or at least enjoy your own community make your home the sexiest man cave possible and enjoy it you'll feel so comfortable forget negative thoughts all the time no point anon enjoy every second
>>
File: AWOOOOVEMENT.png (44KB, 414x248px) Image search: [Google]
AWOOOOVEMENT.png
44KB, 414x248px
AWOO AWOO AWOO AWOO AWOO
>>
>>723029712
Wow, you've really enlightened me with your motivational poster bullshit! I'm gonna magically become a different person and be rich and happy!
>>
>>723029679
Dick
>>
>>723029253
>>723029334
That looks painful and disgusting, I wouldn't ever get that!
>>
I woke up because of a nightmare and I'm scared as hell of them, so I won't be able to sleep till morning comes
Yeah, this is childish as fuck but hell yeah irrational fear towards people trying to kill me in dreams
>>
i feel like my girlfriend tries to make me jealous sometimes and it bugs me but if i bring it up and im wrong then she'll probably dump me
>>
I hate my life
>>
>be me
>beta as fuck of course
> come out of the basement just long enough to start talking to this girl
>8/10
>end up hanging out a lot talking all the time.
>Go to a movie together.
>nothing happens say bye leave.
>go again same thing.
>we've gone to about 6 movies together and we are just friends.
>Decide to ask her on a date.
>after the movie ask her (not so beta that I ask her over text)
>fuckingspaghetti.jpeg
>says yes.
>have a great time I buy her steak at Logan's Roadhouse (fuck off im poor)
>Don't kiss or anything but whatever.
>get home.
>check my normie social media world.
>see she posted about it
>"so blessed to have such a great friend in my life"
>fuck.
>I'm an Uber beta.
>>
>>723029875
I have a nice gaming room and such. I am saving to travel to Poland (Family is originally from there) but i am just down. Its annoying
>>
Why the fuck is it that I can never trust any one besides my closeat family? Jesus h, I let anybody know a tiny think about me and suddenly the whole school knows I'm a depressed faggot that so desperate to get laid that he's cried about it. God, it makes me wish I was a damn jock that everybody was scared of, but God I'm a 6 foot tall lineman and it STILL dosnt get me anywhere. I wish my friends were as loyal as they used to be at my old school.

Sorry for the rant, b.
>>
>>723030047
Same bruh. Leave while you can
>>
>>723029940
I stick by my bullshit. Yea keep bitching on /b/ will help your life. Yea you got to change some things you do to change your life you dumb fuck.
>>
>>723030127
damn it :(
>>
>>723030080
Ah that's awesome I too feel down at times but remember emotions like like the mind are terrible things to waste...preserve them and use them where appropriate don't sulk over every little thing always say fuuuck it and be happy enjoy yourself more
>>
>>723017117
I know that feel man.
>>
I can't forget about you but I don't want to remember you
>>
>>723030091
Getting laid is overrated af it'll happen soon enough then you'll know. Keep your personal demise to yourself friends will soon turn foe and kill you with the ammunition you supplied them with
>>
>>723019787
tell her its getting back together or nothing, do not accept friendship bullshit if you are not comfortable hearing about her falling in love with any random chad
>>
>>723028586
THANK YOU
>>
>>723020445
yeah
>>
File: _DSF0833-Edit__685x0__.jpg (351KB, 685x962px) Image search: [Google]
_DSF0833-Edit__685x0__.jpg
351KB, 685x962px
There are only 2 genders.

There are only 2 sexes.

Gender and sex are the same thing.

You cannor change your gender. Transgenderism is a mental disorder called gender dysphoria.

Homosexuality of any kind is unnatural, immoral, and disgusting.

Feminism in any form is truly a cancer and is quite possibly one of the most destructive forces the western world has ever seen.

Men and women are not "equal". Yes, we both have equal value as human beings, but we are nowhere near the same. Women and Men are both naturally designed to have different strengths and weaknesses. Tampering with male and female roles in society is extremely toxic and can very well lead to the demise of said society.

All races are not equal, either. We are not the same. We are biologically quite different, our differences do matter.
White pride is not racist. All forms of racial/ethnic pride are currently considered socially acceptable except for white pride. Fuck that, I am proud of my race! Our achievements, our civilizations, our legacy, our cultures, our conquest, our technological advancements, our physical form, all of it! White pride!
>>
Ok, I like this girl. The issue is this I can't tell if she is truthful. Like I love her, and I know she loves me. However, I think she might have slept with a guy while I was seeing her(like calling every night and asking about her day), however, she insists that she's a virgin. You might be saying, oh Dude check the hymen. She got it surgically removed so she could use tampons. Now I'm not being paranoid but like wtf. Like y. Fuck college... I just want to find a decent girl not fucking sluts
>>
>>723029940
Bitch you're the only person holding yourself back.
You don't want to kill yourself, you just want to justify your reasons to stay miserable.
Grow the fuck up, no one is going to make your life better.
>>
File: suckass.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
suckass.gif
2MB, 500x500px
I just want to suck ass.
>>
>>723021899
you spelled "Jews" wrong spineless twat
>>
>>723021992
kek
>>
>>723030598
I dont know what kind of weird ass girl would get surgery just to use tampons
>>
>>723030262
Thanks bud, youre a good guy. Keep it up. Cheers
>>
One time I jacked off in a JCPenney changing room.
>>
>>723030595
I agree with you on all point, wholeheartedly. I have a bachelor's in psychology and had to endure all the rationale behind all homosexuality, feminism, etc. When I disagreed I was chased out of class!
>>
>>723022463
World of Trannies?
>>
>>723022874
she is le cheat on you
>>
>>723030863
Cheers man good times always
>>
>>723023247
sounds like you better tone down your goals a bit kek
>>
>>723022463
I haven't played in months mostly due to that.
>>
>>723030805
I guess she needed to for a play... She was in the water for a scene and she did not want to bleed in the water. Sounds like 100% bs. I know.... Really why I'm fucking lost
>>
>>723024825
do it faggot
>>
I am so close to publishing my first book, but I don't know if it's good enough. I've gotten 95% overwhelmingly.positive feedback, but that 5% negative is really, really detailed, and it's undermining my confidence.

I wanted to be published by the end of March, but now, with the latest huge critical feedback, I'm not sure if I can, or if it's just the opinion of the minority, and I can safely move past it.
>>
>>723024998
R U ME?
>>
>>723025075
it's too late to bring back the dead. I'm coming for you.
>>
Yeah, I didnt want to play any cool doppelgangster evolve deck or anything, ill just be over here losing to pirate shaman in casual i guess. Fuck me forever aanting to play interesting ass cards instead of aggro braindead bullshit!
>>
>>723025864
ok?
>>
>>723026540
I think this guy needs a quick rundown?
>>
coffeecat95 is the Kik of a girl I know

she fucked a dog

posting cause it's on my mind
>>
Ive been bested and had it seems. I do not know how much is chocked up to mental illness and how much is completely fucking true. Ive lost my sense of reality for the night. Id love to learn how it was all done but i figure i wont get to.
>>
>>723028616
both
>>
>>723032182
I'd be interested in proof.
>>
>>723029712
>There are people in a north korean work camp with more will to live than you.
OH YA did you fucking ask um yourself guy?
What a fool.
>>
>>723030144
you enjoy being a resentful alcoholic then! ta ta!
>>
0 women are loyal. all are attention craving whores
>>
>>723030630
>no one is going to make your life better
except his next boss, next wife, children, whores in Vegas, parents before they dead.
For a guy who knows everything you sure are kinda dumb.
>>
File: 1476077711354-b.gif (2MB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476077711354-b.gif
2MB, 400x600px
I really like being around you. It brings me joy each day.
Im not sure if this is love yet, but I hope it is.
I want you to be happy; I want to make you happy.
>>
>>723032249

By whom and how, crazy
>>
I wish Pokemon GO was a good game again.
>>
>>723033683
when was it ever? I'd hardly even call it a game
>>
im a poorfag, the only thing i can do well is fucking girls.
Shitty job, shitty car, shitty house.
I wish i had a talent in art or Music.
>>
>>723032182
is the dog alright? That's fucked up man...
>>
My ex and a friend of mine got together and it messes with me cause they're doing better than we did. She also still tries to be my friend and it just hurts. I can't even be in the same room as them or my day just gets fucked
>>
>>723033301
His next boss for a job HE applied for, a wife HE had to work for and children HE had to support.
It won't get better unless he works on making it better.
You salty little fuck.
>>
>>723032182
>she fucked a dog
how you know?
are you a dog?
>>
>>723034065
how old are you?
>>
>>723016440

I'm homophobic and /b is making me want to kill myself every day. Nobody wants to see your dick.
>>
>>723026977
Ableton Live
>>
>>723034263
ok boss...
>>
>>723026977
audiotool.com
>>
File: 5347637.jpg (60KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
5347637.jpg
60KB, 960x960px
The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>https://youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
>>
>>723016440
Idk why, but my new kink (as of last year) has been to add random girls on FB and jerk off to the thought of fucking them.
I don't actually intend to do this, and some girls actually end up adding me, so depending on their personality, I might flirt.

I'm disgusted with myself, because I have a gf, and she's so sweet, loyal, and amazing, but I can't stop.

I'm doing a bit better after a few close calls, but I wish I could stop.
>>
>>723029117
何?
がんばってください
>>
Im gay and live in a homophobic country where every person tells you homosexual = bad
I told a few friends and now i dont have friends
What do
Country poor so cant travel out
>>
>>723034525
Don't be gay.
>>
>>723016440
Well I'm finally losing weight op. The only thing that I'm concerned with is will droping the excess pounds make me more appealing to woman.
>>
File: when_you_want_to_know_more.gif (941KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
when_you_want_to_know_more.gif
941KB, 627x502px
>>723034383
triggered
>>
File: ourproduce_watermelon.png (260KB, 436x405px) Image search: [Google]
ourproduce_watermelon.png
260KB, 436x405px
>>723025075
You mean when eating watermelons?
>>
>>723034635
K
Good point
Problem solved
Anon always helps
>>
I don't know if she likes me or thinks i am weird/creepy and i almost feel like it is better to not find out because it might crush what little self esteem i have.
>>
sophmore in hs Constant anxiety of people judging me, secretly gay (sort of) it turns me one but i dont want to actually do gay things and i like girls too. and every once in a while i have suicidal thoughts. i keep it all bottled up in me
>>
Im tired and lonely.

I am at the top of my cohort.

I have a clique of friends I can communicate wirh.

But I have never had a girlfriend, and the lass im into knows well how I feel about her.

She is a classmate. I asked her out the second week I got to know.her. Needless to say I was rejected.

Its.already two years now, and she's regularly pming me.for help with work.

The top cake that I am is an absolute retard when it comes to making her get used to me, or needing.me.

I am tired and.i need some inputs.
>>
File: 1468389909926-b.gif (2MB, 295x211px) Image search: [Google]
1468389909926-b.gif
2MB, 295x211px
>>723034666
Relax Satan, im sorry, pls
>>
>>723034525

Have you tried not being a faggot? Being a man and liking men is a mental disorder. You aren't born gay. Your father fucks you until you turn gay. Try shock therapy, sometimes it helps faggots.
>>
i think my gf cheating with roommy what to do?
>>
>>723034641
your self-confidence is growing.
>>
>>723034816
underage b&

gtfo, newfriend.
>>
>>723034798
pussy
>>
I wish women didnt suck so I could get my free suck without feelin sucky. Sucks.
>>
>>723034816

everyone else is self conscious too. the ones who look cool are faking it.
>>
I found the love of my life. She did not.
>>
>>723034792
Don't tell people you're gay. Be gay. Don't live gay.
All of us closet homos lurking trap threads can tell you how easy it is.

Deny the dick.
>>
>>723034816
gtfo
>>
>>723034641

Proud of you.
>>
>>723016440
there's lots of gross stuff here and everyone will get what's coming to them btw i'm a winner
>>
>>723034904
Theres nothing that can help you, bitch. Bet you dont even have ketchup in your fridge rn
>>
>>723035024
>I found the love of my life. She did not.
kek
then, you didnt found the love of your life
>>
magick is real
>>
>>723034911

Does she have a sister? You should probably fuck her mom.
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.