[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need a Lawfag Also story time >Be 19 >Have objectively

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 31079.jpg (83KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
31079.jpg
83KB, 1600x1600px
Need a Lawfag
Also story time

>Be 19
>Have objectively attractive mom
>Have best friend
>Best friend teases me about mom
>This escalates
>Friend texts mom, mom texts friend/
>Unrelated abuse reasons, I leave home
>I come to visit my mom to give her another chance, she asks me to bring friend
>Mom makes drinks
>Mom fucks my best friend
>Mom disowns me because she doesn't want her husband to find out

>Fast forward to now

>Mom is telling people I'm a liar, I'm on drugs, ect ect in case I tell anyone what she did so they don't believe me.

>This is really enticing me to tell everyone what she did because I wasn't the retard who cheated, but she is making it my problem.

>Dubs gets their home phone number

OKAY LAW FAG, can I get sued for telling all her family that she's a slut (The True Story) ??
Defamation?
>>
>>723016303
yes, you can. Will it happen? probably not. But there's no way to prove your side of the story

post pic of mom
>>
>>723016303
Well, given that she has been spouting off about you, its all equal. Keep copies of messages, Facebook posts, etc. to back up your case. Keep records, that's hard evidence. Keep in mind that drug tests do exist, if you want to take it that far about your personal innocence.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 960x640px
>>723016635
Yeah but can you still be charged if it's true?
>>
>>723016909
Okay but what about legally? I just want to rip her name through the mud. I get how that could be illegal. But it's also 100% a true statement. What would a judge say? Also I'm Canadian. Canadian law.
>>
>>723017041
It would probably be a civil case, not criminal. She would have to prove that your words were unprovoked/are false, and did damage to her person. If you can prove that what you are saying is true, then you can say whatever you want. If she is a lying, cheating slut, and you have hard proof that she is a lying cheating slut, you can go about saying that she is a lying cheating slut because you are stating true facts. Lies you say can be used against you, Facts you say (even if they make a shitstorm) cannot.
>>
>>723017041
Its essentially a newspaper defense. The paper can't get in trouble for publishing facts, even if those facts make someone look bad.
>>
>>723016303
We all know lawyers have no friends. Stop lying
>>
>>723018141
No where did I say I Was a lawyer. I'm asking for a law fag because I'm not a lawyer.... Bruh.
>>
>>723016303

There is no liability for telling the truth. Simply no tort or crime exists that would punish someone for telling the truth.

Now let's see this mom.
>>
>>723018593
I refer you to
>>723017041
>>
>>723018655

There can be no charge because there can be no crime for telling the truth. Similarly in civil there can be no complaint filed because there is no tort against telling the truth.

Side note: I'm a lawyer but in US, pretty sure it's pretty much the same in maple syrup land though.
>>
No one has dubs but I'll give you part the number. 1 (705) 522 81XX

You know you want it...
>>
>>723018821
Yeah I was reading up on it and I it ended up being US law. It expended all of my attention span though, and reading Canadian law, I dunno. It looks like they take into consideration that you intentionally tried to fuck them over
>>
>>723018655
I got dubs myself. That doesn't count.
>>
>>723018997
There's really nothing that'll hold you liable for intentionally ruining a family. Only if you based it on lies there could be a claim for something like intentional infliction of emotional distress. But that would be super extreme fucking with them, telling the truth doesn't fall under that.

Only time I can think of where telling the truth would get you in trouble is in the releasing of classified or protected information.
>>
Okay, lawfag here. OP, what state?
>>
>>723017041
any nudes of mom and/or dog?
>>
File: Kyron_Horman.jpg (45KB, 432x324px) Image search: [Google]
Kyron_Horman.jpg
45KB, 432x324px
All I want is the phone number
>>
>>723019390
He is maple leaf Canadian, see >>723017209
>>
>>723019661
Oh, well. GG OP. Go suck maple cock.
>>
I just came quads
>>
Just look at a "if you don't post in this thread you're mom will die tonight" image and don't post in the thread. That will show her.
>>
File: 1482719732737.png (127KB, 257x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482719732737.png
127KB, 257x250px
>>723016303

people have such odd, stupid misconceptions about the law but rolling b/c i want phone number
>>
File: 1443026028137.jpg (21KB, 715x110px) Image search: [Google]
1443026028137.jpg
21KB, 715x110px
>>723020995

>pic related
rolling
>>
>>723021077

fuckin got em, pony up the goods OP
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.