[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN! http://BoycottBitches.com/ I am an

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: usanumber1.jpg (49KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
usanumber1.jpg
49KB, 630x420px
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

http://BoycottBitches.com/

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.
>>
>>723015709
LOL at this faggot who actively repels anything with two X chromosomes. Boycotts because he can't get any in the first place.
>>
>>723015709
Loool okay more for the rest of us.
>>
I'm not saying you're wrong, but aside from the shit about divorce courts, everything you're saying applies to American men as well. So why would foreign women want to be with American men?

t. Canada
>>
>>723015709
Because you don't have social worth or if you do then you don't display it. Women want a confident man who makes them feel good to be around. If you can't give them that then they're gonna leave or cheat.

What I'm saying is grow the fuck up and find more respectable women. Making a monolith of "American Women" is both retarded and pointless.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 500x382px
>>723015709
Brit fag here - I live in the USA 6 months a year every year for the last 3 years and your women treat you like trash. It's amazing. Tbh I don't have any problems getting laid but I'm hoping to cut down the time I have to be there this year. America is great in so many ways but the majority of the women are as you say and thick as shit to boot. Good to fuck and drop for sure but fuck dating them for more than a few weeks
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gkqfpkTTy2w
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.