[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest question for Muslimfags. How does it feel knowing you're

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 62

File: hijab-burqa[1].jpg (117KB, 590x358px) Image search: [Google]
hijab-burqa[1].jpg
117KB, 590x358px
Honest question for Muslimfags.

How does it feel knowing you're the most despied group on the planet today? I mean people hate you more now than they do niggers and that's a whole other level of low.

Why is it that you guys seem to be the only ones that hates freedom and democracy?

What is it about your culture that is so regressive?

Virtually every other race, culture, creed, religion, nationality, ethnicity or belief, seems to work perfectly harmoniously i western culture without any problems, and yet here you guys are that are less educated than fucking animals.
>>
>>723010917
Inbreeding mostly
Some childhood brainwashing and government corruption
But mostly inbreeding
>>
If you take a look through the decades of us in "Western Culture", there's always been some other race, culture, creed, so on so on that have had the blame placed upon them. If not the Muslims, I'm sure some other race would take their spot.
>>
You look at any Muslim majority country on the planet and every single one of them ranks rock bottom on the human prosperity index. What a filthy race of mongrels. If only the British Empire had colonized you disgusting gutter rats before growing a conscience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_opXaM0AQQ
>>
>>723011461
That was because we had a low population of Muslims and a higher population of everyone else. There wasn;' much to criticize. Unfortunately we have learned that more Muslims = more primitive
>>
>>723011461
No. Muslims have been a problem in everyone's ass since it was created. Research some history. They caused a stir in the Roman empire's trading routes because they hijacked them after their raids,

The middle east was literally more educated under Zoroastrianism than they were after Mohammed.
>>
This is actually false.

The most hated group worldwide right now, are Americans.

You guys dont get it, do you?
>>
>>723012461

Either a really dumbass leftist, or muslimfag.

Why are we hated? Because the majority of us don't want a rape crisis on our hands?

Because we want to show women respect and not make them literally objects with no minds?

Keep hating. We don't want your love.
>>
File: muslipepe.jpg (115KB, 590x358px) Image search: [Google]
muslipepe.jpg
115KB, 590x358px
>>
>>723012461
Actually America is probably the most revered countries in the world today thanks to Trump and his cander on the topic of Muslims. Don't believe the hype. Everyone who's crying about Trump is just really really loud. When you look at hte polls, everyone supports him. There was even a poll done in Europe and most countries want the same ban. Not a surprise now that it's falling apart thanks to the wonders of multiculturalism.

If we had an influx of refugees from China or Brazil, do you think there would be any problems? I have my doubts. Muslims are the filth of the human race. I'd even import every last aborigine from Australia before taking Muslims in.
>>
>>723010917
I wonder if any of the women under those blankets are hot 8/10s that nobody ever sees or knows about. That would be such a waste.
>>
>>723012720
I'm neither a leftist or a muslim. I'm simply a citizen of the planet and Im trying to explain to you that everyone hates you. You fancy yourselves above everyone else. Somehow you have gotten into your head that you are supposed to lead us into the future or something.

No one wants that. No other country wants your goverment, particularly now, to police the world.

But keep lying to yourself buddy, I could literally not care less.
>>
>>723013078
With the amount of inbreeding they do, I doubt it.
>>
>>723013022
>America
>revered

were you dropped on your head as a baby?

im really asking, im curious
>>
File: CHURCHILL-2[1].jpg (594KB, 1482x1020px) Image search: [Google]
CHURCHILL-2[1].jpg
594KB, 1482x1020px
>>
>>723013254
60% of Saudis, 1/3 of turks, 2/3 of iraqis, so a shit load.
>>
>>723010917
https://youtu.be/ONZ01K52VRY
>>
>>723012720
Definitely leftist.
>>
>>723010917
>Why is it that you guys seem to be the only ones that hates freedom and democracy?

Because their religion is rooted in submission and giving all control/power to a higher power...b/c they are weak and need to be told what to do like a goddamn babysitter
>>
>>723012461

Ask Western Europe that.
>>
>>723013590

As much as I agree with him, he's also a fucking retard that made WW2 320492332498x worse. He shouldn't be revered.
>>
>>723011461
this response completely sidesteps any investigation into whether or not Muslim culture is bad
>>
>>723010917
>How does it feel knowing you're the most despied group on the planet today?
We aren't. You guys are.
When it comes to wrecking countries and killing men, women and children you guys take the crown.
Not just in our region but in Asia, Europe and Russia.
No other country or rgroup of countries has generated as many enemies so quickly.
You screw over your "friends" and bow down to Israel. Do you think they respect you?
>>
>>723013078
if a hot one is ever detected, they rape the fuck out of her and then kill her for having had sex. thus, Muslim women are naturally selected for ugliness, so it's unlikely
>>
>>723015102
Then why does everyone from your side of the planet want to come here, but no one from this side of the planet wants to go there? You lot really are the filthy of the human race. Contributing nothing of any value or worth to civilization. Remember what women looked like in the middle east in the 70s? Short skirts, uncovered, smiles and happiness. It was beautiful, It looked no different than Spain or Italy. And then Islam took over. And like a tempest, it tore apart all happiness and prosperity with it. You guys just can't seem to evolve past your 6th century pedophile prophet long enough to emerge out of the dirt and enjoy everything society has to offer. A failure of a race if there ever was one.
>>
File: Nyuk Nyuk.jpg (24KB, 355x302px) Image search: [Google]
Nyuk Nyuk.jpg
24KB, 355x302px
>>723014977

He's just saying that whites are worse.
>>
>>723015102
Any man can rape and murder a child without consequence in your culture but America is still worse?
>>
File: ManOnFire.jpg (152KB, 634x753px) Image search: [Google]
ManOnFire.jpg
152KB, 634x753px
>>723010917
Allah is the ruler of this world. It is not up to democratic whims of you stupid faggots. You are free to go to hell, and we will be happy to send you there. Sharia Law is based on the Quran, and is in turn based on the teachings of the last true prophet. No one is free from the results of turning away from Allah and his prophet Mohamed. Die in hell, you faggot blasphemers.
>pic related... its (You)
>>
>>723013078
And the hijabbed girls at my university who have become 'liberated' and come to class with only a hood over their head are not attracting my attention, probably has something to do with the inbreeding
>>
>>723016264
Wait... You have girls coming to school wearing only a hood over their heads?
>You can leave your hat on...
>>
>>723016537
You can bet it's only the ugly feminist type no one wants to fuck. It's not like the QTs would do that.
>>
>>723016247
kek
>>
>>723016247
There is no hell you filthy mongrel chimp. And there;s no 72 virgins waiting for you when you die either. You're going to end up being worm food like the rest of us and instead of living what utopian life you can in this life, you choose to make it a living hell for everyone else. Everyone hates you. Even the fucking Canadians decided to thin the herd out for Christ's sake. CANADIANS! Who would have thought that CANADIANS would be the ones to initiate retaliation against you dogs?
>>
>>723013022
>If we had an influx of refugees from China or Brazil, do you think there would be any problems?
Absolutely. Not saying it would be of the same magnitude but any influx of refugees is going to create resentment
See: latin america
>>
>>723013133
>that everyone hates you
HA oh yea i forgot that you were elected as the speaker for the world...assuming the role for so many people. Remember your comprehension of 'everyone' is limited to a population of people your mind can comprehend which does no justice for the actual amount of people you would need be able to comprehend to validate your point. There is a great likely hood that people who do hate us don't understand nor have accurate comprehension of how much better the world is with the existence of the U.S.A. to date, even if we are a little brood
>>
>>723010917
i feel internal conflict everyday. i always wish i was born in a christian family, i always fantasize about converting to christianity and having my family still accepting me. no i don't fear being hurt physically, i live in the most moderate islamic society in the world, but i just can't stand upsetting my parents, especially my mom. i don't care about my dad.

i just wish i could just convert to christianity and move to america and start a new life. at the same time, i also realize how impossible that is.

i don't even care about the religion, i just care about the kind of society i want to be associated with. i don't really have emotional connection with higher beings, though i kinda believe in God but i don't believe that humans must be dedicated to religion
>>
>>723016840
>There is no hell... for Christ's sake

Make up your mind, faggot.
>>
Daily reminder that you can't claim to be Muslim, Christian or Jew if you have never participated in public stoning.
>>
>>723017308
If your mom cares more about which faith you subscribe to than she does about you being her son, then she doesn't love you. Make peace with it.
>>
>>723017308
>i just wish i could just convert to christianity and move to america and start a new life
??? You can.
Get a flight to the midwest and drive for uber and roll from there. Shits cheap in flyover country
>>
>>723010917
Slightly off topic, but it genuinely upsets me when racists confuse Sikhs and Hindus with Muslims. These people are totally at odds with one another and they hate Muslims just as much as we do, and yet because of the beard and the turbin they have to pay the price. Just something on my mind is all. Every Sikh I've met has been down to earth and as friendly as can imagine. I hate to see these genuine friends in the community.
>>
>>723013133
>Somehow you have gotten into your head that you are supposed to lead us into the future or something.

We came from the same place that you're currently in and your own people saw that the direction you were heading sucked so they left and changed everything to the way they saw best benefited the human race. America was once and still is your own people and we are the one's who didn't settle for complacency/contentment. Don't be salty because you come from a poor genetic line that was unable to make it to America. We are simply finishing what we came to America for..we don't expect you to understand but we know you'll come around to thank us in the end....it may not make sense now and that is because we are far from done.
>>
>>723018056
People dislike POO IN LOO anyways
>>
>>723015643
oh, well that's just laughable
>>
>>723018056
Aren't the Sikhs and Hindus the ones that shit in the road or out in the field, contaminating the drinking water? What is with not wanting to use the toilet?
>>
ITT: echo chamber of fags. Still gotta agree that muslims are backwards as fuck.
>>
File: crusaderfeels.jpg (49KB, 862x582px) Image search: [Google]
crusaderfeels.jpg
49KB, 862x582px
>>723010917
muslims are the most prolific people on the planet the question should be how does it feel that all your governments are bending over for muslims.
>>
First Muslim to speak openly about the problems their race inflicts on the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZZMXV_PRXk
>>
>>723017728
look dude, a muslim mother being upset about it is just the same as how a christian mother being upset about her daughter converting to christianity. every religious people believe that their religions are the only thing that can save them and their families. if mothers are upset about it, it means she doesn't want you to go o hell, it means she loves you.

>>723017823
but i can't stand thinking about the upset family members that i left behind. it would crush me knowing my mom cries because of me.
>>
>>723018907
>a christian mother being upset about her daughter converting to christianity
i mean converting to islam
>>
>>723018907
She doesn't fucking love you if she rejects you as her son because you left your faith. Sorry.
>>
idk guys, i don't wanna live anymore. nothing awaits me in the future and there's nothing in the future that i wait for.

i don't dream much but once i do it's always impossible so i think it's pointless to have dreams and passion
>>
>>723018902
uncanny how it seems like all cultures are pissed off about how they are supposed to act.
>>
>>723019118
i don't think she would reject me but i do think that would be something that weighs her down. that's gonna make her be stressed and get sick. my family is fairly liberal and tolerant.
>>
>>723018902
The guy is right, but he is talking about Arabs. Muslim is not a race- just a group of delusional faggots that hate faggots.
>>
>>723013022
Lots of people from China already come here. They're actually kind of cool, from my experience.
>>
>>723014924
Explain.
>>
>>723017308
>converting to christianity
if you're wishing to remain dependent on religion just know that christian's are corner cutters and cut out the parts of the origin of their religion that are suppose to challenge them and are suppose to abide by to make it easier for them to 'make it to heaven'. Christianity's origin is from Catholicism. The point of religion is to guide ones actions and beliefs and by simply removing aspects of Catholicism Christian's formed a new sub-religion. If you're going to be weak and choose religion go for broke and at least choose the one that will give you a better possibility in reaching heaven (Catholicism)
>>
>>723016537
Randy Newman, you brilliant son of a bitch.
>>
>>723013022
>polls
seriously?
>>
>>723020343
Am catholic.

It really is a tie between us, orthodoxy, and the coptics (kek) vying for a claim on OG Christianity.

And frankly, we're all pretty similar.
>>
File: 1372644294289.jpg (19KB, 229x320px) Image search: [Google]
1372644294289.jpg
19KB, 229x320px
I am the Master of Mankind. I am your Emperor, Father and Protector. In previous centuries I have stopped the spread of Islam. Now my children you must join me in repealing this invasion. If we don't stop Islam then the entire world will be covered in darkness and humanity will revert back to the Dark Ages.
>>
File: 1487093055434.jpg (57KB, 580x361px) Image search: [Google]
1487093055434.jpg
57KB, 580x361px
>>723010917
The Qoran teaches us that we must extinguish all the infidels. This is literally no different than your Holy Bible.

You don't take your bible so literally, but we take out literally.

Islam is superior to your religion.

We have more children than all other religions, so you have to get used to it.

Islam is coming to you.
>>
>>723020369
Most Americans don't want these bastards in. Only the brainwashed do.
>>
>>723020692
Good thing you guys blow up each other up just as fast.
>>
>>723020745
thats the point son.
>>
>>723020692
bible doesnt say anything about killing people, have you read either?
Let me answer that for you: No
>>
>>723020692
trying to hard. you are a disgrace.
>>
>>723010917
I'd say Americans are more despised than Muslims
>>
>>723020952
the old testament does not forget this. its a cautionary tale.
>>
>>723020580
it would be quite an honor to be the OG's...I try not to say Catholicism is the OG but Im rooting for us
>>
>>723010917

>How does it feel knowing you're the most despied group on the planet today?

Trump supporters took that spot anon. And they have a solid lock on it.
>>
>>723020692
There is no such thing as a superior religion.
All religions are fairy tales designed to keep people in line. Islam is the religion of men with an inferiority complex. THE WORST THING YOU COULD DO TO A MUSLIM MAN IS FUCK HIS WIFE SO THEY WOULD KNOW WHAT A GOOD FUCK IS ALL ABOUT.
>>
>>723021094
does do not forget this*
>>
>>723021222
virgins for trips.
>>
>>723020952

Christfag here.

There are plenty of times god commanded people to kill. And punished them if they did not kill / rewarded them if they did.

But then this whole Jesus guy came along and said something something "let he who is without sin cast the first stone"
>>
>>723019180
its the end of cultures
>>
>>723021126
Not really. China hates the Muslims. Nigeria outlawed the religion. The Buddhists I believe in Thailand are kicking them out. The Russians beat the shit out of them all the time. The Japanese don't take them in. The Philippines hate them. Even Muslims hate each other that's why they always blow each other up all the time.
>>
>>723017823
DON'T YOU DARE BE TELLING MUSLIM ASSHOLES TO BE COMING TO THE MIDWEST, YOU SON OF A BITCH! FUCK YOU!
>>
>>723020692
literally the only reason there are no christian terrorist is because most of them grew up with western culture and upbringing.
>>
>>723021412
hope so. just dont try to revert my culture 1000 years.
>>
>>723021126
lmao try again you CTR cuck.
Everyone hates Muslims
>>
i think its a question about culture and not religion, im muslim and born and raised in NA, and were 3rd gen here. fortunately im white white green eyes and brown hair and frekels.

i agree most middle eastern countries have fucking retarded cultures, the afghans are actual pedos. since everyone judges u on appearance i get to give a good first impression and after that they never mind that im muslim tbh most are shocked.

personally i only believe in what the Quran says bc i cant trust anything else, i don't believe in any hadith that dosent have a link in the Quran. since im only required to follow the Quran anyway why make it harder for myself.

i agree most are uneducated and that why they r so uncivilized
>>
>>723012125
Islam ruined them, yep. That part of the world used to produce lots of nice art and useful tech (for the time). It all went to hell when islam started.
>>
>>723021650
whats the sample? it works both ways asshole.
>>
>>723021686
It's a disgusting religion no matter how you paint it. It needs to be eliminated.
>>
>>723021814
educate yourself
>>
After multiple tours overseas and many Arabic countries visited I can without a doubt say that Muslims are the most disgusting, backwards fucking people ever and are the most violent people on earth. They fuck animals. Rape little boys. Have sex with children. Steal and lie constantly and are dirty dirty dirty throwing trash wherever and just shitting up their countries
>>
File: peggy.jpg (86KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
peggy.jpg
86KB, 500x375px
ITT: post the number one if you want Islam to rule
>>
>>723021686
But when the culture is founded on religion, then religion is the culprit. You look at all the most sexualr Muslim countries that separate culture from religion, and all of them are prosperous. But when the law of the land is intwined in the law of the book, that's when you get problems.

So let's please not try to avoid the reality that Muslim theocracies are objectively inferior to secular democracies. Arguing that it's culture and not religion is semantics. The culture is the religion.
>>
>>723021873
Educate yourself. You know what I say is true.
>>
File: PriestlyDelight.jpg (153KB, 722x552px) Image search: [Google]
PriestlyDelight.jpg
153KB, 722x552px
>>723020692
>>723020952
Have you ever even read the Bible?
>spoiler alert
That Jesus guy kills every one and thing on the planet in the end, save for a few intellectually
dishonest cukes.
>>
>>723018907
>it would crush me knowing my mom cries because of me.

Dude fuck crying mom's, they're overly dramatic and emotionally beings that have little to no control over themselves when it comes to their babies, as far as we are concerned their crying over us is about as equivalent to us being upset that we sat on our balls again...happened before, happened again, will happen again, will continue to live to see tomorrow
>>
>>723021973
muslims fight all the time amongst each other bc they cant agree on shit, all the bs fake 100000 hadith collected hundreds of years after the prophet died from people who were told by other people,, when really they were just saying random shit
>>
>>723021686
you are a nu-male and doesn't practice any religion. you think you are Muslim you are not. when sharia law is practiced you will be treated like every other infedel.
>>
>Not ALL Muslims
>>
>>723022367
eh well in tge religion i follow ill die a martyr srt8 to heaven ehh bless
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 589x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 589x480px
>>
R.I.P. You fucking idiots.
America is going to be destroyed by Mudslimes.
>>
>>723022445
stop posting faggot. let the adults talk.
>>
>>723022485
did u know they counted age starting after puberty?
>>
>>723022544
we arent letting muslims in. were fine.
>>
>>723022546
I'll consider it.
>>
>>723021582
Dude fuck the midwest, im blowing this pop stand the moment i graduate from uni...its one of the places that are holding america in retrograde to be honest
>>
>>723021686
do you believe that non believers will go to hell ? tb h that's one of the thing that turn me off from my religion
>>
>>723022617
lol, isn't the goto excuse was that girls mature faster in hotter climates.
>>
>>723022041
your "education" is only watching news. our "education" is linking the stuffs that we read in the quran to our questions of life. you're not intelligent or philosophical, you just watch a lot of news.
>>
File: ayylimo.jpg (96KB, 757x431px) Image search: [Google]
ayylimo.jpg
96KB, 757x431px
The middleeast is literally Jews and people who blow themselves up in the name of a terrorist religion that oppresses women.
Why even go?
>>
>>723022546
>adults
>>
>>723022930
Can you even begin to understand what you type out?
>>
>>723022808
i think god should be smart enough to judge us based on what kind of lives we lived and not if we went to a room full of dudes yelling words from his book
>>
>>723022960
nothing would be lost if the middle east was turned into glass.
>>
>>723022808
idk about excuse but in like 400ad ish it was still being counted as after puberty
>>
so many strawmen in this thread

innocent horses are gonna starve for lack of straw, I hope you're all happy
>>
>>723011461
Muslims aren't a race anon
>>
>>723022930
this is not me .....
>>
>>723023170
>Justifying pedophilia
The Muslims just don't stop!
>>
>>723023018
wasnt me
>>
>>723010917
I think they are trying to copy the Jews and christians, since the jews and christians were the most hated at one point too
>>
>>723023227
Muslims are brainwashed animals following the words of a pedophile warmongering rapist.
>>
>>723023319
Sorry I'm new to the thread, I don't even know who "Me" is.
>>
>>723023354
it says in the quran were gonna be the most hated group, but then everyone is gonna become muslim by free will
>>
>>723023313
pedophilia is not ok i would not believe my prophet would do that
>>
>>723023467
doing a fine job bro keep up gods work
>>
>>723023018
yeah i'm not the guy you originally responded to but can you elaborate on what makes you feel educated about islam more than muslims themselves ?
>>
>>723023448
idk either im really stoned
>>
>>723023467
There is no free will when all apostates must be killed.
>>
>>723023540
12 years old faggot. you dont belong in the real world.
>>
>>723023467
It's already happening too.
America is about to have a civil war with itself because people like to empathize with Muzzy cock
>>
>>723023582
Serves you right for being a Muslim.
>>
File: man-refuses-to-salute gif.jpg (67KB, 790x411px) Image search: [Google]
man-refuses-to-salute gif.jpg
67KB, 790x411px
>>723010917
The only idiots are fundamentals
>>
>>723023602
im basically permafried and i probably spend more time in 2017 on acid then sober
>>
>>723023589
okay then
>>
>>723010917
>What is it about your culture that is so regressive?
Define regressive
>>
>>723023355
Well, yes. But the common misconception that muslims are a race allows them to pratice their subhuman behaviors by being defended by the rampant leftist "antiracism". Their barbaric religion is protected from all criticism because we are scared to be called racists.
>>
File: images-3.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>723022164
This fucking guy
>>
>>723023648
oo maybe tge book is tru i h0pe u do some research on the supreme mooslum relijion
>>
>>723023558
The thing about it is that once a religion gets too popular and powerful, governments usually step in and take control of the religion to use it to control everyone. It happened to Jewism, it happened to Taoism, it happened to Christianity (Roman Catholics) it will happen to all religions.
>>
>>
>>723023731
touch your friends nuts.
>>
File: 1486131645820.jpg (49KB, 480x309px) Image search: [Google]
1486131645820.jpg
49KB, 480x309px
>>
File: 1486131575116.jpg (64KB, 768x417px) Image search: [Google]
1486131575116.jpg
64KB, 768x417px
>>
File: 800-x-419-Canvas-27-759x419[1].png (340KB, 759x419px) Image search: [Google]
800-x-419-Canvas-27-759x419[1].png
340KB, 759x419px
>>723023768
Muslim
>>
>>723023943
i have no friends why else do u think I'm here
>>
>>723023902
Nope Malcolm X he wanted Peace
>>
File: 1486131776622.png (181KB, 491x570px) Image search: [Google]
1486131776622.png
181KB, 491x570px
>>
File: Feb 19, 2017 115816 PM~2.jpg (267KB, 805x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Feb 19, 2017 115816 PM~2.jpg
267KB, 805x1150px
>>
File: OP.jpg (68KB, 884x800px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
68KB, 884x800px
>>723012461
That must be why we need to build walls to keep illegals out of the country.

Good job.
>>
File: 1486131486815.jpg (162KB, 635x677px) Image search: [Google]
1486131486815.jpg
162KB, 635x677px
>>
>>723024046
can you contribute to the thread? or is that just not an option for you?
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 284x177px
>>723024109
The turbine things not even part of their culture ass different sec
>>
File: images-2.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>723024039
Speaks perfect English from the UK you wonder why I'm a little upset I mean you can see it on my face
>>
File: do_it.gif (711KB, 200x331px) Image search: [Google]
do_it.gif
711KB, 200x331px
>>723024220
>>
>>723024245
Turban.
>>
File: IranBefore.jpg (52KB, 589x404px) Image search: [Google]
IranBefore.jpg
52KB, 589x404px
Iran before Islamic Fundamentalism.
>>
>>723024405
good to know. you should probably just stop posting if you want to see some shit.
>>
>>723021412
We can hope. Kill culture and tradition
>>
File: v1.jpg (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
34KB, 300x300px
>>723024409
Thank you spell check thank you very much
>>
>>723020662
WERE WORKING ON IT ASSHOLE GIVE US A MINUTE
>>
File: Afghanistan50s.jpg (89KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
Afghanistan50s.jpg
89KB, 650x487px
Afghanistan before Islamic Fundamentalism
>>
>>723024448
Peaceful as fuck. Look at that happiness. Too bad they let that shit go and allowed themselves to be swallowed up by theocracy. Should just nuke the entire middle east and start over for.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>723024805
They drink Mead before fundamentalism
With Vikings
>>
>>723010917
You don't seem to understand that they don't care. They never cared. Even before 9/11 if your not a Muslim then you basically don't exist to them.
>>
>>723024917
Yea we also kinda fucked them when we overthrew their peaceful democrazy and installed a crazy dictator.
>>
>>723024448
Persian girls are the most beautiful in the middle east!
>>
>>723024756
you are not christian. you just hate. you will never help.
>>
>>723013133 found the lefty
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>723025572
>>
>>723010917
Mudslimes
>>
>>723010917
Let those dumb towel wearers die for their "allah" or 21 virgins or what the fuck ever. I'm more than happy to send them there whenever they please.
>>
>>723026063
Robin Williams - Anyone who's ever been with one virgin is going I don't know
>>
>>
>>723025572
Fucking Mormons
>>
>>723026558
get ready for a stoning in 2017. you wanted this remember. got to stick it to the Christians right?
>>
>>723010917
Being muslim is a choice, why would it matter if you can just say "I'm not muslim", done dada bitch
>>
>>723026888
Implying that I'm Muslim there are even gay Muslims you can't win
>>
>>723027113
sure there are.
>>
>>723026888
If you're a virgin be bisexual the law of averages bound to find a guy who likes you you're bound to find a girl who likes you and learn
>>
>>723013078
Nope.

They stay under cover until their married and daddy gets his camels or horses.

Why do you think mudslimes are so angry and the majority of "refugees" (LOL) are males under 30.

The want out of the shitty 10th century countries and away from their pig ugly wives.

Would be great if you could genetically engineer a virus that would give them defects like Sickle Cell that niggers have.

I strongly suggest we carpet bomb the middle east with mumps or some other disease the will sterilize these mongrels.
>>
>>723027320
stop being gay.
>>
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

http://BoycottBitches.com/

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

/ ., .. ,
>>
>>723027464
Bisexual there's a difference
>>
>>723027113
you understand this>>723027306
was sanctioned and none of these accusers were even taken to court. big bad menie christians dont seem so bad do they.
>>
>>723025572
>you are not christian
**you are not a christian..if you're going to challenge someone from the west come correct and speak to us with proper grammar. Second you're right i am not a christian nor am i a muslim nor should you associate America with Christianity you small minded blight. But i can't blame you too much because all you know is associating geographic regions to a religion. Don't you ever again nor continue to think of the United States as a uniform group of people abiding to one religion you troglodyte
>>
File: whites.png (624KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
whites.png
624KB, 1200x1600px
>>723010917
They will rule the planet in less then 50 years.

Does a lion cares that the monkeys are laughing at them from the trees.
>>
File: 2017-02-10-15-49-23-1031478743.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-10-15-49-23-1031478743.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>>723027851
Missionary Mormons knocking at the door to paganism don't want to open the door
>>
>>723028088
the christians are the people that allow you to act like a raging faggot in the streets without being stoned to death. buttmuncher.
>>
>>723028126
Yay. The entire planet will be a shitty place to live rather than just most of it then. Great job, guys.
>>
>>723028281
>I'll say some words and pretend like I'm smart.

make some fucking sense or eat dicks and get thrown off the roof of tall buildings.
>>
>>723028419
After fundamentalism I rest my case
>>
>>723028609
muslims want you DEAD. D. E. A. D. you better pick a side fagot.
>>
>>723027679
b;u;m;p;
>>
>>723028419
Robin Williams-The Amish are fundamentalist but they don't try to hijack The Carriage needlepoint
>>
>>723010917
i hate indian telemarketers more since they actually effect me in a small way, they make me get up off my computer chair every other day. Thats more harm than any muslim will every do to me.
>>
>>723028285
you missed with this one but fuck you for effort
>>
>>723028419
You want surce motherfucker
>>
>>723021728
But wasnt that apart of islam, then some crazy cunts took over?
>>
>>723028126
I wonder how many whites are killing themselves off because they know they can't compete with the Muslim birth rate and would rather save their children from a terrible shitty existence.
>>
>>723028910
I'm not going to fall for that you just going to DDOS screw u
>>
>>723012125
That's pretty fucked up. That they were actually a better tribe before a regressive cult colonized them. They say that history repeats itself to those who are ignorant of i. Could be the west we be swallowed up by Islam the same way out of ignorance.
>>
>>723028910
>>723029043
you two need to fuck and just leave me alone.
>>
File: dirtyhairy.jpg (8KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
dirtyhairy.jpg
8KB, 300x180px
pic not related
>>723029379
thats the problem colleges dont teach history
see>>723018837
>>
>>723029688
you are weird and should probably be thrown off a roof
>>
>>723029916
/b/ or Pol and education collide
>>
>>723029704
Pretty scary anon. And to teach history as it actually happend is considered hate speech now and could be seen as a hate crime in some European countries. A very very sad reality that's starting to hit home.
>>
>>723030096
you arent making any sense. get lobbed of a rooftop if you embrace islam.
>>
>>723030229
its why trump is pushing for privatized schools that have nothing to do with the false narrative.
>>
>>723030252
Okay walk into a Muslim Church make sure it's not one owned by idiots have a conversation with the man about stuff politely leave gain knowledge the more you use your head the last chance your dead quit being a sheltered chicken and step out of your comfort zone don't act like an idiot you must explore think of it like D&D I do food for thought
>>
>>723020662
I missed you Emprah! I have started a faith in your name on 3 forum sites!
>>
>>723030727
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>723030442
Education that's not being manipulated by corporate is useful so you can't screw anyone over manipulated government destroying education doesn't help either neither religious-based education otherwise you turn out like Op Uncle Adolf
>>
>>723030816
Nothing against Warhammer buddy new generations not that good though old school works>>723030901
>>
>>723030970
I know you think your being spicy but the fact is pilgrims and Indians having a food party is just not true.
>>
>>723031168
The Puritans people so stuck-up the English kick them out
>>
>>723031289
I dojt like english people sorry pal we lost a lot of people gaining our independence. that parts true.
>>
>>723031749
I'm the same guy who said he was elearn speech of the UK
>>
>>723031851
you cant even speak English sorry to disappoint.
>>
>>723031919
It comes from England of course I don't know it that well I'm from America
>>
>>723026468
US is in the orange? Fuck...
>>
>>723010917
so salty
>>
>>723014799
This!
>>
>>723032047
sure kid.
>>
CULTURE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND
>>
>>723032084
get stoned for being a degenerate when your home town becomes a muslim state. America will never have this problem and thats the truth.
>>
Firstly, all the Muslims in this thread saying that they shall kill infidels, fuck off Virgin scums go get a fucking life.
Im a Muslim, the verse of infidels came during war time. Interpretation shows that you have to kill the infidels during war time.
We don't hate democracy, dumb retarded Muslims do. Islam supports democracy, the caliphs used to be chosen through votes.
Being hated is not a new thing. Guess time heals all wounds and this will be fixed too
Pakistani here. I personally like the western culture. The thing we don't like about it Is the way of earning money. It's honestly dumb to think that we should hate them for not following our Supreme Holy magical boo hoo rules.
"to each their own religion "-Quran.
>>
>>723032135
I'm going to show you my face because you really want to be an ass just because you want to hurt and doesn't make me an idiot I have nothing against you originally if you wish to continue I don't know why you are since I haven't even met you why has to be so salty I'll have a beer with you that's any consolation
>>
>>723032459
do you just take what people say about you and say the same thing back like a child? yes you do.
>>
>>723031064
Eh, I'm just kinda sick of what DnD's doing. It's not the same after 3.5, mudslimes must be taking it over.
>>
>>723032447
Your very own prophet waged war across the middle east and Africa contradicting every single one of those lies. Enough with the bullshit. no one is buying it anymore. You're religion is dogshit because it was created by a dogshit pedophile prophet that managed to outsmart an entire continent of dumbshit Arabs by convincing them he was a messenger of god.
>>
>>723022544
No rest in piece to Germany and the EU, Merkle said she wanted to bring in like 12k migrants added to the migrants already in Germany. Trump put that travel ban on the war torn countries where all these migrants are coming from.
There are already talks of the EU disbanding if Merkle loses the election this year.
>>
File: #SRIRACHA MEME.jpg (214KB, 882x703px) Image search: [Google]
#SRIRACHA MEME.jpg
214KB, 882x703px
https://soundcloud.com/tonyendz/sriracha
>>
>>723024039
>BA, MA and PhD in Islamic studies
What a useless degree also need source
>>
>>723032828
What other degree is there over there?
>>
>>723024083
What a shitpost. No wonder she lost the fucking election.
>If you keep talking about X then we will keep doing X
WHAT THE FUCK kind of reasoning is this? Clinton is a fucking irrational idiot
>>
im muslim in america and always get into fights...
beat up a store clerk for calling me a terrorist...
beat up a marine for calling me terrorist...
beat up another muslim for calling me a fake muslim...
pretty used to being treated like shit these days
>>
>>723032918
Didn't even know they had universities, im sure it's a like a shack in the middle of the desert.
>>
>>723020692
>You don't take your bible so literally...
Of course not. The Christian bible is based on a dude that criticised the Torah and we expect that if the rules he proposes doesn't fit the time they should be criticised as well.
TL;DR: Jesus gives precedence to rational and logical thinking!
>>
>>723033016
you got into 5 fights just going to the store. maybe that should tell you something,
>>
>>723017308
Agnostic ex-muslim here. I just wish that my parents would die quick enough before they find out I'm an apostate. If they live long enough they will eventually find out. Its better to me that they die knowing i'm a good muslim rather than finding out and getting heartbroken.
>>
>>723033016
>Gets into fights with everyone for getting called names
>Acts like the victim

Quelle shocker
>>
>>723012461
Kek. No it's Muslims silly.
>>
>>723033616
No different than when they go on a massacre or bombing spree.

>It's their fault. They should have known not to insult the prophet

Fucking Muslims.
>>
>>723013133
> not a leftist or
> explains that he is leftist and/or Muslim
> nobody wants USA you to lead
> forgets USA lead world to this point
> nobody wants USA government
> something happen in the world, we need USA

Uberkek, ya cuck.
>>
>>723034172
this guy gets it.
>>
>>723033571
convert them.. if you want to see them in the afterlife. you need to convert them to christianity. find a denomiation that works for you. protip : catholics are shit because they use religion for money and power.
>>
You see, this is why I fucking love 4Chan. Where else can you have the scum of humanity unironically take pot shots at each other? It's beautiful.

Praise Kek.
>>
File: youwut.jpg (25KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
youwut.jpg
25KB, 540x540px
>>723034879
>christians
>scum of humanity
>>
>>723034660
>catholics are shit because they use religion for money and power.

That would be the Morons... I mean Mormons. You have to pay the church just to be in the cult. Also Jesus came to America, what the fuck?
>>
>>723035039
mormons are not christian. I hope you understand that.
>>
>>723035039
That's why I am a Lutheran. Shit the morons say is just fucking kek.
>>
>>723035149
Oh I know. I'm just pointing out the fact that Catholics aren't the worst offenders of using their religion for money and power.
>>
Just go pagan like me. Asatru has been true to me.
>>
>>723035038
You're all fucking scum as far as I'm concerned, faggot.
>>
>>723035274
makes sense.
>>
File: evil puritans censor gay parade.jpg (77KB, 440x328px) Image search: [Google]
evil puritans censor gay parade.jpg
77KB, 440x328px
>>723035327
these guys were btfo that they couldnt have thieir dicks out at the gay pride parade. it got into all the newspapers how they were being oppressed for not being able to be butt naked in t he parade.
>>
>>723035710
>>723035327
does that make you feel oppressed?
>>
File: 1457269226054.jpg (16KB, 549x403px) Image search: [Google]
1457269226054.jpg
16KB, 549x403px
>>723013299

Anon becomes damaged after encountering different opinion on internet: Everyone Amazed
>>
>>723034660
I don't believe in afterlife. The idea of eternal reward/punishment feels existentially absurd to me. If anything i'm more leaning towards buddhistic/pandeistic reincarnation form of spirituality.
>>
>>723035710
Yeah? And they're fucking retarded for trying to do it. Pride in your sexuality doesn't suddenly make public nudity legal. Kind of failing to see your point here though, anon.
>>
Filthy christians are despised also lets not forget the biggest hypocrites.
>>
>>723036007
As opposed to whom?
>>
>>723035964
how do you feel about the Muslim immigration crisis?
>>
>>723036007
what makes a christian a hypocrite? you can be a faggot all you want in america and no one will kill you right there in the street. no one will even assault you. thats christian values even though you dont know that america was founded on christian values which is pretty fucking stupid if you ask me.
>>
>>723036534
>christian values
>religious nut cases touching kids

Like attacking other nations
>>
>>723025264
Bingo, the Sha tortured his people, they fled into extremist versions of Islam. That along with Afghani goat herding extremist winning against the Soviets inspired this latest round of extremist idiots. When the Ottoman empire was around things weren't half as fucked up as they have been since the west started fucking with the Middle East to secure good oil deals, fight cold wars with Russia over. Even to this day, Syria for example is the EU, Saudis and USA funding extremists to get rid of Assad. With the (surprise surprise) advantage of possibly messing up Russia's Naval base on Syrian territory. The natives are expendable pawns in our oil and low key cold wars, so of course the ones that lose family members turn to the most extreme versions of their religion. You can always blame religion, but it's just a rallying cry, it's never the reason, the reason always involves land or money...
>>
>>723036213
Canada,usa, Australia has a better muslim intergration than europe because they're just a tiny percentage of the multiculturalism and other imigrants from other countries. The reason why europe is fucked is the majority of immigrants are from muslim countries and muslim immigrants is 20 percente average or more of the population.
>>
>>723036702
thats the catholics. its the entire reason why there are denominations. catholics use religeon for power and money and thats not what christianity is about.
>>
>>723020662
You moron the emperor of man kind will actually unify all the religions into one under him, until then we shall suffer till his coming.
>>
>>723037000
die in a fire.
>>
>>723036213
Why the fuck do you care? What does my opinion matter? Like, legit, why do you care? You want my opinion? I don't know enough about this shit to even talk about it. All the information I have is second hand, and depending on who you talk to it's either the end of the fucking world or it's not that big of deal. Do I have problems with Islam? Fuck yes I do. Shiria Law scares the fucking shit out of me, and I don't think enough people really understand just how different the culture is. I have problems with the ideology. I think there needs to be a shit ton more transparency on the matter of migrant crimes, but I also don't think it should be the main focus. I think there needs to be a fuck ton of reform to the religion and that it's going to be a long fucking road to it.
>>
File: 1436734626097.jpg (79KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
1436734626097.jpg
79KB, 680x497px
We need another crusades
>>
>>723010917
>An American thinks somebody other than them is the most hated group in the world.
>>
>>723036821
Buddist, hindus, Catholic , christian, jews can live together and the one common things is that we all hate muslims.
>>
>>723037362
Savage
>>
>>723016840
This pasta gets me evry tiem
>>
File: peasants.jpg (7KB, 160x161px) Image search: [Google]
peasants.jpg
7KB, 160x161px
>>723037120
what your problem is you have been taught that christians are evil. we made this country its founded on our ideals. maybe Christians aren't so bad. because the alternative is islam. if you think Islam is better then you better convert because they will kill you otherwise.

and I'm going to be real fucking clear here. nobody has the conviction or care to deal with islam besides the horrible christians. you better pick a side real fucking fast. see here>>723018837
>>
>>723037538
/thread
>>
>>723037538
>"what your problem is you have been taught that christians are evil"

Bitch, what?

<"because the alternative is islam"

Trying to break down a complex issue into terms of "Us" vs "Them", I like where this is going.

<"nobody has the conviction or care to deal with islam besides the horrible christians"

Because the only people that lack conviction are those who refuse to believe in a magical sky daddy. Got it.

>Random picture of Hillary Clinton

Because those subjects just go soooooooo well together don't they?

All and all, that is some solid fear mongering there, anon. 6/10. Not the worst I've seen but definitely could done better on your presentation
>>
>>723038246
what the fuck is going on with this post. holy fuck how new are you?
>>
>>723038246
><
>TFW you can even get your green text right on your snarky ass reply.

Kek. It is four in the morning. I'm more than a little retarded at this point
>>
>>723038322
Sleep deprivation and late night trolling are a Helluva drug, anon.
>>
>>723013022

This is excellent b8
>>
File: 1471120546052.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471120546052.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>723010917
>>
>>723038246
>Trying to break down a complex issue into terms of "Us" vs "Them", I like where this is going.
whether you like it or not islam is in a religious war with christian values. we accept people for who they are. islam throws you off roofs. get your shit together Tyrone.
>>
File: 1459471651020.jpg (13KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
1459471651020.jpg
13KB, 243x208px
>>
>"christian values"
Oh you mean like diddling kids and hating the faggots, right? Love me some of those Christian values. For real though, you act as if Christianity is the only option. It's not.
>>
File: 1463956444967.jpg (345KB, 1280x2077px) Image search: [Google]
1463956444967.jpg
345KB, 1280x2077px
>>
>>723039058
again thats the catholics most christians in america bailed on the catholic churche hundreds of years ago becase its will known they were using religeon for power and money and apparently little boy buttsex.
>>
File: laughing-man.jpg (27KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-man.jpg
27KB, 500x350px
>>723039104
>>
>>723012461
not anymore since many western people lost any sympathy they had for muslims being bombed.
>>
>>723016197
thinking islam is a culture KEK
>>
>>723039058
make no mistake Muslims are in a war against everything you stand for. never make this mistake again.
>>
>becase its will known they were using religeon for power and money

It's not only catholic priests that like to diddle little boys, although the numbers behind that one are pretty high. You can't push off all of your problems on the Catholics just because they follow a stricter view of the bible than you do.
>>
>>723010917
>How does it feel knowing you're the most despied group on the planet today? I mean people hate you more now than they do niggers and that's a whole other level of low.
>Why is it that you guys seem to be the only ones that hates freedom and democracy?
>What is it about your culture that is so regressive?
I'm not trying to be facetious here, but what do you know about the left in this day and age?
>>
>>723039817
source it or fuck off heretic.
>>
>>723010917
>I mean people hate you more now than they do niggers and that's a whole other level of low.
Most people don't give a fuck. Out of 5 billion people on the planet, only a few million despise Muslims.
>>
>>723039900
so most of the people that arent muslim... tell me how pretty I am anon.
>>
>>723039728
Okay, A) You don't know me. You don't know my values. I could be a goat fucking Haj for all you fucking know pal, and B) Which Muslims? All Muslims? Should we not be routing for those Muslims that are pushing for reform of the religion? Should we not support those who actually champion Western Values?
>>
>>723040011
T. I dont know what sharia law is.
>>
>>723010917
Honest question for Amerfats.

How does it feel knowing you're the most ridiculous country on the planet today? I mean people laugh at you and your so-called present more now than they do Russians or Australians.

Why is it that you guys seem to be the only ones that hates science and knowledge?

What is it about your culture that you are such buffoons?

Virtually every other race, culture, creed, religion, nationality ethnicity or belief, seem to uphold the ideals of the Enlightenment and scientific truth, yet here you guys elected a man who can barely speak English, invents "alternative facts" in every speech and your schools produce children less educated than fucking animals.
>>
>>723010917
2 of the worlds most populous democracies are Muslim countries.

Try again.
>>
>>723040191
>what is mexico for 500
>>
>>723039728
>Muslims are in a war against everything you stand for
Maybe a few thousand are. A far cry from the billions of Muslims.
>>
>>723040094
Did you miss earlier when I explained that Sharia Law scares the fuck out of me? There are Muslims in the religion who do push for reform, although at the moment they do appear to be in the minority. These are the people we should be supporting.
>>
File: uusedtocallmeonmycell.jpg (85KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
uusedtocallmeonmycell.jpg
85KB, 540x540px
>>723040307
who the fuck do you thinks going to save you from that? the government?
>>
>>723039867
With pleasure! First though clarification. Do you want to know about priests outside the Catholic church diddling kids?
>>
>>723040480
source it all you want. only the catholic priests aren't allowed to marry, before you get all stupid and shit.
>>
File: XB-70Valky.jpg (1MB, 2936x2304px) Image search: [Google]
XB-70Valky.jpg
1MB, 2936x2304px
>>723040191
No one cares what you impotent foreigners think.

It's funny that you think you matter.
>>
File: IMG_0284.jpg (122KB, 1094x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0284.jpg
122KB, 1094x712px
>>723039900
All humans hate muslims.
>>
>>723040419
Should I expect Christians to save me then? Because they have such a great track record with that...

Look, all I'm saying is that how about instead of calling for the extermination of people based on their religious beliefs we try to work with people to change it from the inside out, huh?
>>
>>723040851
dats purty
>>
>>723040635
You act if it's that only reason Priests diddle children. Oh you poor naive, little anon. Was it God's plan to make you such a faggot?
>>
File: usmoonman.jpg (2MB, 2344x1828px) Image search: [Google]
usmoonman.jpg
2MB, 2344x1828px
>>723040191
Those Americans are so bad at science and engineering.
>>
File: IMG_0113.jpg (219KB, 1605x1214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0113.jpg
219KB, 1605x1214px
>>723040938
I like planes.
>>
>>723040853
>Because they have such a great track record with that...
we actually do.

we fought off the Muslim horde once before. It was called the crusades. we are in defense mode right now. what you need to think about is do you enjoy your freedoms? if you do then you better side with the Christians.
>>
File: sodoit.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
sodoit.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>723041292
>>
>>723041328
>we actually do

Oh, I'm sorry, anon. You appear to have mistaken "a bunch of dead dude who fought Muslims over 500 years ago with swords and shit" with "we".

How about we not pretend that Christianity has anywhere near the reach and power it had back during the crusades, okay?
>>
>>723024805
That was only for a couple of years and only in the capital Kabul. The USSR tried with propaganda, with subterfuge, build a nomenclature a leading class educated and loyal to the Soviets. Then peacefully building infrastructure and modernising housing, providing power water...etc. Then with force , they destroyed the very roads and bridges and dams they have built..., Even they couldn't civilise the peoples of Afghanistan. It was doomed from the start
>>
>>723041601
well I guess its time to accept sharia law.

for you.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.