[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One thing no one ever talks about in a post apocalyptic scenario

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: rick2.gif (51KB, 358x200px) Image search: [Google]
rick2.gif
51KB, 358x200px
One thing no one ever talks about in a post apocalyptic scenario is how bad the cooch must stink
>>
>>723008755
I'm a butthole man myself so I've got bigger fish to fry
>>
>>723008755
muh dick don't have nose
>>
>>723008755
Your dick would be just as bad. Everyone would smell terrible.
>>
>>723008755
Do u think they care tho?
>>
>>723008755
>>723008852
>>723009956
>>723010122
but smell really bad would be mostly an option, you can still bath in a river or something
>>
>>723008755
What about your ass? No toilet paper.
>>
I like a hairy pussy that smells like pee. Something primal about it
>>
i mean they have to smell rotting flesh and zombies and blood and all that other shit pretty regularly anyways.. im sure body odor is nothing to them at this point
>>
>>723008755
Funny you should say that because current day middle east is much like a post apocalyptic America. Why do you think those people are always so pissed off?

Same thing with the occupy wallstreet people. So angry cause everyone just smells like ass.

Fresh crotches is the foundation of civilization.
>>
Did The Walking Dead copy The Last of Us, or Vice Versa? No Judge Rheinhold pics to respond please. Or Fred Savage. Or Swoosie Kurtz. Peace and love, fags.
>>
Alexandria has running water.
>>
One thing no one ever talks about in a post apocalyptic scenario is the fucking radio. Most of shows think the world would delude into small patches of life that can communicate only via talking or smoke signals, like in the walking dead. in reality, radios would be the new internet...
>>
After years of no deodorant, human body odor won't be as bad. Fat, a big contender of keeping moisture in, would fall from everyone's bodies. Humans would smell like apes, without shit smeared on themselves.

Ever smell an animal that hasn't rolled in shit? Normal right. No odor. This is what most humans would smell like after a while. It's a fact deodorants make your pits and other places more smelly if you apply it, then don't reapply. Giving the consumer more reason to always use it.

It wouldn't be that bad. Especially if there were lakes or streams to bathe in. People probably wouldn't want to go down on eachother, but after a natural bath, it wouldn't be bad at all.

Healthy cooch has no bad odor. So unless you're eating zombie puss you should be ok.
>>
>>723012008
Retard hippie detected.
>>
>>723010734
>No toilet paper.
Every house would have leftover toilet paper, and toilet paper doesn't go bad.
>>
>>723008755
i think the stench would be more bearable than the old wild west..
>>
>>723012008
This guy is right. Stopped using deodorant years ago because I kept getting rashes from the aluminium. I shower every day and wear T-shirts in case I get sweaty, but sweat smells more like hot animal than acrid stink
>>
>>723013091
You know, there are deodorants without aluminium on them.
>>
>>723010734
do you think every human before toilet paper was invented in the 20th century just walked around with mudbutt
>>
>>723013687
Yeah, paper isn't hard to make

At the least, wade in the river for every shit
>>
>>723013280
I know but at the time they were way more expensive, for the organic veggie-granola hipster crowd. Now that all the toxic chemicals are no longer clogging pores in armpits, natural sweat really does not have the nasty stink.
>>
google sootikin
>>
File: 4bnSnTM.png (289KB, 545x580px) Image search: [Google]
4bnSnTM.png
289KB, 545x580px
>>723008755
You get used to smells after a while. Ask any garbage man or public utilities worker and they will tell you the same thing. "I don't even smell it anymore."

Besides BO would be dwarfed by every other rotten smell out there.
>>
I LOVE the smell of dirty pussy
>>
>>723013687
1800's used cut up magazines and catalogues. That's why Sears and Roebuck was so popular. Up to fairly recently in middle east would wipe your butt with sand. Whole thing with eat and greet with right hand - wipe ass with left comes from this.
>>
File: TWD_201_0610_0877[1].jpg (968KB, 2395x3600px) Image search: [Google]
TWD_201_0610_0877[1].jpg
968KB, 2395x3600px
>>723008755
I'd still berry my face in her cesspool tbh fam.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.