[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been jumped before or gotten your ass kicked by

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5147.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5147.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
Have you ever been jumped before or gotten your ass kicked by more than 1 person?
>>
i got jumped into a gang when i did time in prison (had no choice really), wasn't too bad because i just balled up after taking a few swings
>>
>>723008514
Why did you ball up?
>>
>>723008363
always managed to fight them off, run or kick their ass
>>
>>723008603
got punched right under my chin, went black for a sec and i was on the floor. Just curled up and tried to block what i could
>>
>>723008701
Were they blacks?
>>
>>723008363
No because I'm not a nigger.
>>
>>723008750
I would have tried to kick or punch back
>>
>>723008514
What gang and why were you in prison?
>>
>>723009042
i mean i did at first, but i had 4-5 dudes trying to kick me in the face
>>
>>723009006
some were abbos
>>
Once I broke into a house because o thought I left my phone there. I was high as a kite. Teenager was in house, punched me in the mouth and I body slammed him and knocked him unconscious. Rushed back to my car and saw my phone on passenger seat. Not my best night.
>>
>>723009177
Have any good abbo stories? I've heard a ton here and never get tired of them.
>>
>>723009065
bloods, most were bloods and i really had no choice. i was in for pwid cocaine, went in as a non-violent offender and came out more violent then ever, stupid system
>>
>>723009130
Yea. Thats..

Why were you in the cage anyway?
>>
>>723009403
see >>723009333
>>
No but I've seen people get jacked. I was living in a college residence. The building was located in a sketchy area. Women usually get jacked if they are alone.
>>
ya a bunch of niggers jumped me one time because i was wearing blue. They thought i was a crypt or some shit. Tried to tell them im a white boy, stupid fucking niggers.
>>
>>723009893
>crypt
kek
>>
>>723009881
Why didn't they carry guns or mace?
>>
>>723009271
one night doing a security patrol job, about 2am
pull up at post office to grab my mail when this skinny white kid I know delivers the drugs from the drug house comes running through the centre of town, he see's me and runs over, hes beat to shit and has only one shoe, suddenly 20 shirtless young abbos running low like they're hunting roos with 10 young girls following and cheering them on come down the street, white kid screams and runs on, first abbo charges at me so I smash my baton torch into his skull and he staggers away to join the girls, the rest of the guys keep chasing the drug guy and the girls surround me to shout at me
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.