[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread?. I was texting my qtpi gf and it hit me. I'm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1485050566782.jpg (26KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485050566782.jpg
26KB, 540x960px
Feels thread?. I was texting my qtpi gf and it hit me. I'm fucking broke. I live in a hotel. This hotel room is my house. I miss my old house. I miss my dog. I'm typing this as I have tears streaming down my cheeks. Please do something to make me smile. Nothing is helping. Anyone else the same?
>>
Why do you live in a hotel if you're broke anon?

Find a shitty share house or something and work from there on improving your life.

You'll be fine though dude, shit happens
>>
>>723007666
I go down and pay 50€ a week to live here thanks to emergency accomdation. Leaves me with 30€ enough for food and clothes if I go to second hand shops and buy cheap food. I'm tryna find a job that I don't need to go on the record for.
>>
>>723008036

I mean that's not ideal but it's not bad my fam. You could be on the street without an Internet connection.

I'd suggest getting a shitty store job behind a counter or restocking shelves in like your equivalent of coles or Woolworths or aldi.

Things could be worse though dude, you just gotta be realistic about your expectations. There's no point getting hung up on things that can't be
>>
File: 1483062569078.png (230KB, 726x575px) Image search: [Google]
1483062569078.png
230KB, 726x575px
have some feels
>>
>>723008699
Thanks anon. Ily
>>
>be me
>in HS
>go out with qt 10/10
>wasn't really a date
>was with my cousin and his gf
>before we went out
>the following week was the happiest I've ever been in a long ass time
>qt snapping me
>sends selifes (what HS girl doesn't)
>autistic me doesn't
>fucking regret that now
>this was in December btw
>ff to recently
>did some reflecting
>now all the signs she wanted to date and be with me come forth
>kicking myself in the ass over my autism and retardation
>constantly go over what if or should've done this or that
>we don't talk much
>I just kinda moved on for a bit and accepted defeat
>well emotions are a bitch
>about a week ago they caught up
>she was the one I could see myself having a great time with
>surely you guys know the feeling when you think you've found the perfect girl
>the one you would give up anything for and do anything with
>heard she is going out with another guy (younger than me doesn't have license or shit)
>no relationship yet
>little glimmer of hope
>but when I heard that my feels hit me like a wall
>complete sadness and regret
>if only I could do it over and not fuck up

well any help here anons?
>>
>>723007269
just come to australia we give you everything you need for nothing you deadshit
>>
>>723009640
do what I do. When I'm in the box of a room j work out. It helps. She'll probly like you more fake confidence if you have none. Ask her out see what she says maybe they are only fuck buddies
>>
>>723009789
Wish I could. Hang out with some dudes j know
>>
>>723010201
she doesn't seem like to type to have fuck buddies but then again I don't know her that well and I tried asking her out a month ago and she basically indirectly said no so I just said fuck it and moved on

box of a room?
>>
>>723009640
underage b&
>>
>>723011440
18 and senior faggot
>>
>>723011511

Newfag
>>
>>723011622
been here more than a year bud ;)
>>
>>723011809

Nice bait faggot
>>
>>723011809
i'm sorry baby fag
>>
File: wow.jpg (309KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
309KB, 600x600px
>>723012036
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.