[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /b/ so I got a drug question i got 20 mg hydrocodone and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: bestshit.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
bestshit.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Sup /b/ so I got a drug question i got 20 mg hydrocodone and 30 mg ambien I was thinking about mixing them in a few hours and seeing how it goes, good idea or no?

Also general drug thread?
>>
im about to mix ~400mg codeine, 400mg trazodone, 10mg xanax and drink a bottle of JD , but im not trying to wake up. get on my level bitch niqqa
>>
>>723003770
Im just looking to have a fun time while come down off adderall. Also trazadone? i got a full bottle of that I tried it once and thought it was shit
>>
>>723003557
Google drug interactions and recommended dosage. Seriously, it's not that hard. See if it's dangerous, if it's not really dangerous then go for it.
>>
>>723003995
But you see fellow anon the drug interactions are based of normal doses not someone abusing it, so no ambien and hydro don't have immediate interaction with eachother but they are both cns depressants so at a higher dose of both at once it could be much worse interactions
>>
>>723003557
I checked the PDR and there is not a contraindication for those drugs.
Do it and have a good time.
>>
>>723003932
yeah it is bullshit, it doesnt make me tired but it keeps me asleep. ambien would be nice
>>
>>723004226
To be fair I don't really know what standard or high dosages are for prescription drugs. Mixing cns depressants might not be a good idea. If individually the dosages are something you're ok with maybe go 3/4 of each, or full dose of each and have someone watch you.
>>
Benzos and opiates work together to shut down your respiratory system, not a good mix homie lost good friends in michigan with thos mix
>>
Drop the hydro. It'll make you far too sleepy with the ambien. Ambien is awesome if you get passed the sleepy.
>>
alright tanks for the answers guys im gonna go ahead and take it! wish me luck
>>
>>723003557
Depends on how accustomed to drugs you are, but personally I'd save the hydros for a night with a nice craft beer 6er. Feel like your sitting in a perfectly warm hug for hours and hours, just remember not too many. Max 2 10s to 6 beers.
>>
oh god im bad at swallowing pills xd i gagged and had to spit out one of the hydros rip
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.