[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm never going to get a gf and honestly i don't blame

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: uglymf.jpg (138KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
uglymf.jpg
138KB, 640x1136px
i'm never going to get a gf and honestly i don't blame anyone.

i'm getting really sad being alone all the time.
>>
>>723003087
Oh dude you're still alive. Cool.
>>
>>723003150
did we talk just in these threads or on kik or something
>>
delet this
>>
>>723003368
why? if you give a good reason i will
>>
You arent that ugly I think. 5-6/10 at least
If you want a life partner or just some love. Start being in charge of your own life. You start leading yourself and soon You will lead others. Improve Your cardio and I have nothing else to say.
>>
>>723003087
Cut the shit out already OP.
Being a whiny, crying manbaby all day on /b/ isn't going to get you laid, it's not fucking attractive. Most femanons wouldn't bother pity-fucking you, you're so pathetic.
Grow some fucking cajones and get a life, or an hero for the sake of humanity.
>>
>>723003087
How long have you been doing this?
>>
>>723003671
i don't know if it is actually salvageable and honestly at this point i don't want to be with anyone because i know i'll only hurt them or annoy them or something. it's genuinely not an option for me. thank you for being nice.
>>723004399
it's so hard to an hero. i've thought about it daily for over 10 years and still never even made a serious attempt. i've written notes and thought of ways to do it, but when the moment comes i just don't have the willpower.
>>723005759
fuck probably about 3 years now.
>>
>>723006139
I haven't been on /b/ in over a year, and its so weird that you are still here doing this.
>>
>>723003087
seriously OP, not a fag here but you not a bad look'n guy... what up with you?
>>
>>723006359
god i need to stop.
>>723006447
just wasting time. whats up with you
>>
>>723006886
just wasting time. whats up with you

get'n a blow as i type this...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.