[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you /b/ros know what this is? Yes i am uncut. No i

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 2

File: 20170219_213407.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
20170219_213407.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
Any of you /b/ros know what this is?

Yes i am uncut.
No i have had no unprotected sex.
Its not painful. No pus pockets or discharge.
Only showed up the other day.

Anyone have a similar take before i go nuts and chop my dick off ? From what I read online it could be Balantis
>>
>>723002055
Definetly cancer.
>>
I think it's a penis. Might be worng though.
>>
>>723002192
Id know by now and id be more thrilled.

>>723002326
Thanks for pointing that out man
>>
>>723002055
You beat your meat a lot op?
>>
>>723002055
Does it itch? could be yeast if foreskin is swollen may have to see a doc also this thread is shit
>>
>>723002055
Oh, my man, I had that balantis/orchitis shit once. Crazy shit. It's going to get even funnier (I could post a pick from when my foreskin looked like a water balloon). You need a steroid cream to calm it down, dude. It doesn't go away alone, in my experience. Mine started from a crazy reaction to some tea-tree cream.
>>
yeast infection m8 clean it more it will go away in a week or 2
>>
>>723002055
Just wash your shit man. You beat it and didn't clean it. It'll go away in a day or two.
>>
>>723003363
I do wash. Almost a little too much. >>723003031
Guilty
>>723003099
My foreskin hasnt blown up yet but it does have an itch from time to time. Thanks for the tips
>>
>>723002055
It could be jock itch. Most likely it's a male yeast infection of blantis. Try lotrimine or anti fungal creams /soap. If it's Candida it could be a yeast infection which lies in the gut as well. Been dealing with it for a while though about to heat up a dr though soon if this Amazon. Com shit doesn't work
>>
>>723004043
God speed my good man.

I believe its just a yeast inf
>>
File: xIMGP0127 (2).jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
xIMGP0127 (2).jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>723003629
Found it! If it clears up on its own, fine, but if your junk starts looking like a manatee's face, get help.
>>
Looks like urine burn. You need to dab with toilet paper or make sure you get all the piss out.
>>
>>723004315

That must be a blessing. Cumming from not just one one hole but TWO
>>
>>723002055
I'm pretty sure it's a yeast infection, had that a couple of times. Try to get a creme with anti-fungus shit in it, will go away in about 2-3 days.
If it gets weird, the skin might appear to "shed", not really painful, but annoying, and your tip will feel like it's infected and you have a semi all the time.
>>
>>723002055
>>723005501

oh and, make sure to wash your dick better. This is a hygiene problem.
>>
>>723002055
Any of you /b/ros know what this is?

an abnormally small dick?

is that the wrong answer?
>>
pinch your foreskin mostly shut every time you pee for a few days - it'll fill up with urine and wash everything out and it'll be totally fixed fast
>>
>>723002055
Once again OP proves that circumcised is infinitely better. No yeast infections to deal with since you have bacteria growth zone of foreskin to deal with. Wash your dick OP and put some yogurt on it to get rid of it.
>>
had it once. had sex with this girl but we both were clean (we checked) had sex unprotected everyday for like 5 days and alofthesudden i get this itchy feeling downthere i got worried and went to the doctor. he said it was just a yeast infection. she mightve had it or just starting to develop when we started having sex and the unbalance of PH in her vigina due to the constant sex made it worse.
>>
>>723005967
And you have no feel in your dick left. And dried out tip. You lose. Accept it.
>>
>>723002055
Nothing a circumcision won't fix
>>
>>723005967
25 years and this is the first time this has happened. I take very well care of my cock skin.

>>723005906
Want me to get it hard for you sempai?
>>
>>723006112
If women preferred uncut you would see dildos with foreskin...you never regularly see dildos with foreskin have you? You lose anteater dickboy, you lose.
>>
>>723006081
the tip of your foreskin ( the part where it starts folding inside) it might get craked and burn due to the pee try no to bate till its gone cus its just going to get worse
>>
>>723004315
omfg this is a fucked up dick. dicks dont come back from that level of fuckedupness.
>>
>>723004315
>>723004043
>>723003099
>>723003048
Reason to be cut the thread
>>
>>723006239
your logic is as flawed as your dick is mutilated.
>>
>>723006112
My dick feels great when I was young I was a pme it felt so good.
>>
>>723002326
Underrated
>>
>>723006558
His logic was just fine you just had no rebuttal
>>
>>723006792
Yep turtleneck dickboy got blown the fuck out
>>
>>723006792
>sigh

What do you think why there are no dildos with foreskin? Because women dont like uncut?

Ooooooor because it would be a shit-ass drama to create these things? And how often would they break? Possibliy leaving sharp edges that could hurt the women?

That I even have to point this out to you dumb fucks, shows me I have to argue with virgins, who are not intelligent enough to wash their dicks properly, hence have to get their foreskin cut off.
>>
>>723002326
/thread
>>
>>723002055
you will have to cut the dickhead off
being a stub may be tough, but youll get through it.
>>
Wash your dick with head and shoulders for a few days, and stop using lube and lotions when you Jerk it. Probably a mild case of thrush.
>>
>>723007181
Dildos don't have foreskins for one simple reason it would be unclean and unsanitary as there would a place for pathogens to grow....and chicks think it's gross
>>
>>723007774
>..and chicks think it's gross

and in europe, you buy uncut dildos, where women think cut dicks are gross.

which rather undermines your ideas.
>>
>>723006441
Yeah, the small risk of infection is totally worth chopping off the vast majority of sensitive tissue on your dick and having the head go numb from constant friction.
>>
>>723007181
>>723007774

There are lots of reasons why these don't exist. The virgins are just too stupid to understand that, and try to find a fucked up reason why someone chopped off their meat.
>>
>>723008088
That's a lot of words to say absolutely fucking nothing.
>>
>>723007979
Head isn't numb at all
>>
>>723009568
Bore someone else, meatless cocksucker
>>
>>723007944
Except dildos with foreskin don't exist....prove me wrong
>>
>>723009719
Smegma monger
>>
>>723009680
Yeah, because you don't even know how it would feel, if you were uncut. Because no one even left this choice to you, right? Sounds legit.
>>
A clit?
>>
>>723009925
I wash mine away in the shower, you smear yours into your boxers every single minute of the day.
>>
>>723009926
How do you know what being cut is like..moron
>>
OP its actually just sensitive skin as i had the exact same problem and doctors said it was thrush. But i went to a dermatologist and it was confirmed to be just sensitive skin issues as i have light eczema.

You're fine bro
>>
>>723010032
Smega ......cut wins
>>
>>723010099
I don't even want to know. But science knows for a fact that you get insensitive. If you don't accept that, they must have cut away more than a piece of your dick you fucking dipshit.
>>
>>723006239
https://www.bettystoybox.com/collections/uncut-dildos

Where is your god now?
>>
>>723010218
Do you think your dick magically doesn't produce smegma because you cut your flap away? My god are you stupid.
>>
I get those red spots after sex with a rubber or jacking it, nothing to worry about
>>
Tips of dicks are just sensitive, it think you´re fine dude,
Dont believe the first this you read on the internet
>>
>>723010240
>>723010372
Citations needed

According to researchers, circumcision halves the risk of getting an STD. That’s a pretty big difference! A recent study took a look at uncircumcised guys and also men before and after their own circumcisions and they discovered that there really is a higher risk for STDs for guys with a foreskin. Scientists found that circumcision protects against STDs and STIs because since there is no foreskin on the penis, there is no foreskin for bacteria to hide out and grow and do scary things. In other words, a foreskin can be a home to bacteria that are only going to do more harm than good. We’ve actually known that uncircumcised guys are more at risk for infections or diseases down there for a long time, but this is the first time that scientists have figured out why that is so.

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2013/04/16/uncircumcised-guys-foreskin-stds/#ixzz4ZC8oFRsa
>>
>>723010372
Actually yes from Miriam-Webster
Definition of smegma
: the secretion of a sebaceous gland; specifically : the cheesy sebaceous matter that collects between the glans penis and the foreskin or around the clitoris and labia minora
>>
>>723011051
So? Chance of getting STDs was never the topic. How dumb are you?

Your dick still produces bacteria and smegma, and you smear it in your underwear all day long. So, your undies are full of that shit.

And again, your dick does get insensitive, no need to argue about that. You don't even know how a proper, unmutilated dick feels like. And you will never experience that. Congratulations, thank your parents for fucking up your body and enjoy your semi-fun love log, with dried up tip, that will give you even more problems at higher age.
>>
I think your tiny dick is trying to kill itself
>>
>>723011645
YOU don't what a cut dick feels like so you can't argue.
>>
>>723011645
Actually given what op's asked and the debate of the merits of cut vs uncut risk of std's is completely relavent
>>
>>723011537
And now you think you removed these glands by cutting off your foreskin? topkek

>>723011927
Again, I never want to. I like to experience my dick the way it was designed - SENSITIVE.
And now, go fuck yourself, I'm done arguing with 13 yr old virgins with half a cock.
>>
>>723011645
Wrong sebaceous secretions need to collect and fester to become smegma before you just spout bullshit show a source or something
>>
>>723012388
Ask your doctor if you don't believe me. Sane logical thinking does not seem to go well with you.
>>
>cut away parts of your body, to have to wash less

makes sense
>>
>>723012579
>>723012182
Let's see
Smegma
Increased std risk
Increased penile cancer risk
Phimosis
Yeast infection
Whatever the fuck op has
Odor
Etc
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8Xa0cdVbew
>>
>>723012876
See
>>723013348
>>
>>723013465
by your logic, women should cut away their breasts, to not get breast cancer.

just kill yourself
>>
>>723011051
They halve the risk. Half of 2% is 1%. That is the contraction rate for most STDs including HIV.

I'd rather have my foreskin back, man.
>>
>>723009680
Yeah, as far as your frame of reference goes. If cut dick heads were as sensitive as intact ones, it would fucking hurt just to walk around with the friction against your underwear.

>>723013348
>Smegma
Women produce much more.
>increased STD risk
Inconsequentially so. Wear condom.
>increased penile cancer risk
Rare as fuck. Rarer than male breast cancer. You could eliminate the possibility of cancer in any part of the body by cutting it off, but you don't see anyone using that argument on anything but foreskins.
>Phimosis
Almost always curable non-surgically
>Yeast infection
Girls are more prone to these, but you don't see anyone in the first world advocating we cut them up
>Odor
Wash your fucking dick.
>>
>>723013593
If increased cancer risk was the only negative of being uncut then your analogy would be valid but it's not
>>
could be scabies
>>
>>723013593
That would be vastly more effective than circumcision, because unlike penile cancer, breast cancer is actually somewhat common.
>>
>>723014751
>grils get this way more often
>ignores the entire isle they get for "Feminine hygiene"

yeah ... so minor ...
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.