[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats it like to have herpes? I met a girl off tinder last weekend

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Whats it like to have herpes?

I met a girl off tinder last weekend and woke up this morning with a red sore on the head of my cock and felt like I was pissing fire. I wasn't planing on fucking her that night so didn't bring condoms and she was kinda hot so I said fuck it. I texted her asking about it and she said "yea when you have sex with a stranger thing happen...NMP!" and hasn't replied in hours. I plan on getting tested tomorrow.
>>
Lol. You dun goofed. You shouldn'tve questioned her about it.. instead facerape that bitch
>>
So.... Is this the example of stupidity in the dictionary?
>>
>>723000588
Hey now we were drunk she was hot and I said fuck it, im sure you would do the same in the same situation.
>>
>>723000133
Pissing fire sounds like chlamydia, not that big of a deal.
>>
>>723000755
That would require me to be a retard.
>>
If you live in the united states then it's illegal for her to knowingly give you a fucking STI like that. Call the police non emergency and they can sort it out. They can even find her through her cell number if she tries to bug out
>>
>>723000133
I've had herpes for almost 11 years, I've have two outbreaks the entire time lasting 2-3 weeks each. Still don't use rubbers. Don't ask, don't tell is the way I see it. The only time girls ask about it, it turns out they have it too.
>>
>>723001350
That's only true for HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis.
>>
What's the point of using tinder if everyone has std's and all you can do is fuck with condom while being scared of going anywhere near her with your mouth and vice versa.
>>
>>723000133
That is not Herpes. Herpies doesn't burn when you piss. Herpes is literally cold sores on your genitals. See a doctor, get cured.. BTW you may still have herpes. Most people don't even know they have it and 1 out of 4 do.
>>
File: 1688090252838300_1_xask.gif (78KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1688090252838300_1_xask.gif
78KB, 300x250px
>tinder
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.