[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

these fags need to be ddosed and run off the web, corrupt &q

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 89791862635365.jpg (131KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
89791862635365.jpg
131KB, 1080x720px
these fags need to be ddosed and run off the web, corrupt "staff"(unpaid players, put into position by the owner who has since quit) banning long term players while ignoring evidence reasoning against bans.
forum.wurmonline.com
wurmonline.com

help please
>>
>>
>>
not your personal army, asscake
>>
never said you were? kek, this is for anyone that's bored and wants to test out their skills on an easy server/forum.
>>
>>722998803
Phrase it however you like. Nobody cares, pathetic shit.
>>
I used to play years ago. Give me a run down on the drama?
>>
>>722999293
Bumping for drama interest
>>
rolf quit, emoo's password got leaked to mr forums, mr forums were dumped, mr accounts were accessed and messed with items stolen etc, three players got banned in "connection" to it, even though staff says they don't help with account losses, etc. accounts shared with those players were banned, one unbanned player proved accounts were his, he isn't banned but his accounts are. mrc mass reported cubeman for macroing, staff banned cubeman even though he was literally talking to the gm who banned him saying he was macroing. he appealed the ban asking for the proof, literally just the mass reporting by people not even on the server anymore. so he's chargebacked all he paid to wurm through paypal. paypal is now blocking wurm from working with them as it was over $3k worth of stuff. it just needs one last push to finally die. rolf has quit, leaving budda, retrograde and enki in charge. enki is talking to egard to get his information instead of talking to players involved too. hashirama was banned by smeagain simply to "settle old debts".
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.