[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes at the gym or beach people are accusing me of being

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0946.jpg (106KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0946.jpg
106KB, 540x960px
Sometimes at the gym or beach people are accusing me of being a nazi racist drumpf supporter.

This is all due to my appearance. Isn't that prejudice/racist?

I'm not even a trump supporter.
>>
>>722992991
>isnt that prejudice
Dont try to make sense of it, you cannot beat these kind of people, double standards are lost on them
>>
File: IMG_0948.jpg (525KB, 2048x1535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0948.jpg
525KB, 2048x1535px
This is my wife for fucks sake.

I am like the least racist person, I don't see race I judge people by their character.

Im sick and tired of people constantly accusing me of being a certain way.
>>
yes, that is considered prejudice. however, the zionist have convinced the lower middle class that unless it is whites doing wrong to nonwhites it doesn't count as being wrong
>>
File: IMG_0945.jpg (113KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0945.jpg
113KB, 540x960px
>>722993285
Ah to clarify here is me and my lovely wife.
>>
if i saw you i wouldn't think you were a nazi or had any specific political opinion, assuming this isn't a shitpost.
>>
File: edgykid2.jpg (91KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
edgykid2.jpg
91KB, 620x387px
>>722992991
Of course it is prejudiced and racist, but welcome to [current year].
All is well if the target is white.
>>
>>722992991
are they all SJW's? If so then its because you're a male, if not then it might be because you shave your head and it gives them an excuse to call you a skinhead. sorry bro. grow it out
>>
>>722993379
I feel like you are trying to make retards go after this dude
>>
>>722992991
You're alright. How exactly do they tell you? Is it minorities that bother you?
>>
>>722992991
I'm not surprised.
>>
>>722992991
just dont give a shit about these stupid hillaryfanboys. fuck yeah, lets just make thia fucking country great again
>>
Your white and /fit/ what do you expect from people who don't want to be judged by how they look that judge others for how they look and yell cultural appropriation to cancer patients who cover their heads with cloth
>>
File: IMG_0947.jpg (143KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0947.jpg
143KB, 960x720px
>>722993547
When I'm stationed in Hispanic populated areas they usually call me redneck, drumpf supporter. I saw a kid scratch my car....

I work, love my wife, support her, and love my wife's son.

I just want to be accepted while retaining a look I am comfortable with. I am not racist.

>>722993379
>>
>>722992991
>I'm not even a trump supporter.

So you are a nazi.
>>
>>722992991
your just a fit guy with nice tattoos
>>
>>722992991
Fuckin nazi. Skinhead shitbird married a nignog to hide it. Well played anan now you can carry out master plan. Heil
>>
>>722992991
>Isn't that prejudice
Yeah, it is.

>racist?
No it's not racist. They don't think you're a Skinhead because you're white, they think you're a skinhead because you have no hair and have tattoos.

If you're hair went down to your shoulders no one would think you're a Nazi.

Also, marrying a black woman dosen't not make you a racist. That's a really oblivious statement and makes you look dumb so don't say that to someone IRL.
>>
>>722993875
Wetbacks? Or hispanics.
>>
File: haroldplease.jpg (20KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
haroldplease.jpg
20KB, 300x450px
>>722994209
He said nothing about skinhead.

He said something about nazi, racist and trump supporter.
Those are not issues that have anything to do with tatoos or a hairstyle.
Were he a black dude with tatoos and a shaved head, they wouldn't call him any of those things. It's racist.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.