[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be white race >be glorious >build beautiful empires

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (193KB, 780x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
193KB, 780x1099px
>Be white race
>be glorious
>build beautiful empires and civilizations all throughout history
>invent the Automobile
>walk on the moon
>invent a large portion of the worlds inventions
>be only race to have a variety of beautiful hair and eye colors
>advance the human race by centuries
>give up slaves and vow to end slavery
>get blamed for slavery when other races have participated in worse slave trades and many others still participate in them today
>leftist faggots call you the worst thing in history
>black people call you cave dweller
>your countries are flooded with refugees
>refugees that despise your heritage and culture
>get called evil for civilizing the planet and bringing the entire human race into the electronic age
>most underappreciated race in history
>>
>be thargoid
>be green
>not reading this shit
>>
>>722992465
>Invent large portion of the world's inventions

lol
>>
>>722992851
refute me
>>
>>722992851
not white. but what other race invited shit other than asians.
>>
>>722992973
Why bother? You're not going to believe anything I type anyway.
>>
>>722993069
How can you even refute this? Just go read a book. Europeans, Americans, Arabic's and Asians have invented pretty much everything in today's world.
>>
>>722993069
I'll believe it if its factual
>>
>>722992851
Niggers invented peanut butter.

That's it.
>>
>>722993519
even that's false.
http://nationalpeanutboard.org/peanut-info/who-invented-peanut-butter.htm
>>
>>722993220
Sure bud.

I don't think you know how long most of the things in the world have been around. Most modern inventions have been from east Asia and the States, yes (as in cell phones and electric cars). But as far as most inventions we can go back to east Asia, Africa, even south America. I don't think you understand how many ideas white people stole and """"invented"""". Black people, white people, Asian people and brown people have all contributed about equally.

Kind of like how Europe "discovered" America, even though there were people happily living there. Later they "discovered" Africa, where people were also happily living.

>>722993519
>Guitar
>Modern phone system (area codes, no need for an operator)
>Carbon Filament
>Artificial Heart Pacemaker
>Fireproof safe
>Cataract Laserphaco Probe
>3-D Graphics Technology Used in Films
>Original working Gas Mask
>Super fucking soaker
>Ultraviolet Camera Spectrograph
>Blood Bank
>Modern elevator
>Electroacoustic Microphone
>Cardiopad

And that's just a short list. And no, iirc black people did not invent peanut butter, but made several other things with the primary use of peanuts. Keep eating up your alternative facts though superstar.
>>
be total and absolute loser, who can't get ahead even when he's part of the most privileged race on Earth and so blames all the others he and his kind have stolen what they have from for him being a useless waste of good oxygen all the years he's been alive.
>>
>>722993519
and aids
>>
>>722994843
>privileged

Well when your race is so skilled at creating and upholding amazing civilizations and economies it's kind of warranted. Look at Africa, Asia and South America compared to Europe, Australia and North America. Its clear who is the most powerful. Keep enjoying the white mans success.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.