[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a scat fetish and would really like my roommate to take

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

I have a scat fetish and would really like my roommate to take a shit in my mouth. He is really cute, however we are both straight so I don't know if he would agree to it.

How do I convince him to do it? I've already eaten his shit out the toilet a few times when he forgets to flush. Think he would be down?
>>
are you fem
also what the fuck
>>
>>722986215
>>both straight
>>gay ass shit
>>gayfag
>>
>>722986135
ok easy, first you gotta remove your toilet completely and hide it, if you want it to work perfectly, dress it up as yourself and put it in your room to avoid superstition. Next you gotta dress up like a toilet and sit in the bathroom, you gotta fill your mouth up with water tho to make it look believable. 60% of the time it works every time. Good Luck.
>>
Bump for curiosity
>>
>>722986529
10/10 plan
>>
File: 8pwb1sXNsx.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
8pwb1sXNsx.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
>>722986135
damn I thought I was the only one on 4chan with a scat fetish, never see these boards
>>
Can't you get hepatitis from eating shit? Why would you want to eat a dudes shit thats gay its all about those qt 3.14 bear turds
>>
>>722986135
Get him really drunk. Tease him abit. Dare him. Lead up to bet you wouldnt shit in someones mouth. He says he would. Dare him to do it to you. Coerce (dunno spelling).
>>
>>722988152
you must be new they're around
>>
File: 1480892156549.gif (2MB, 176x144px) Image search: [Google]
1480892156549.gif
2MB, 176x144px
>>722986135
>>
I eat my wife's all the time. i have access to the plumbing so i can get it when she flushes. she doesn't know.
>>
quick question, how do you guys manage all the hepatitis and other diseases issue?
>>
>>722991092
Havent caught it. You know the risks you take your chances or dont. Also if you know they are clean then nothing to risk.
>>
File: 1314060201414.png (251KB, 455x427px) Image search: [Google]
1314060201414.png
251KB, 455x427px
I know this is pasta, but I'm glad I never had to share a room with someone
>>
anal with shitting on dick is nice!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.