[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, You're about to hear about a person's worst

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 22

Hey /b/,

You're about to hear about a person's worst nightmare.

I am a fucked up person into to fucked up shit, so anyway about a few months ago I had sex with my 10 year old sister. I don't need to explain how it happened but I lead and she didn't say no or anything and we stopped when she said she'd had enough. She reciprocated and stuff. Anyway I knew it was completely fucked and never did anything with her since. I've trying to sort my life out but I think I'm fully fucked rn. I just checked her phone because I'm a nosy person and I see in one of her group chats with her school friends she basically said stuff like"I have something to tell you guys" "I was raped by my brother" shit like that, she hasn't told my family or anyone else but I think I'm completely fucked. What the fuck do I do? I was thinking of talking to her and just saying I have "mental problems" and it was really wrong it will never happen again and she should pretend it never happened but what if its too late and her friends say something. Do I pretend she's lying for attention? I'm freaking out guys Please fucking help.

Pic Unrelated
>>
>>722985114
can't say she lied when her hymen gets examined

ur a faggot, forgetful or just stupid :)
>>
>>722985246
Even if it had been anal, there are ways to examine it. Besides, he did rape her.
>>
>>722985114
How old are you?
>>
>>722985290
>>
>>722985246
I'm hoping if my family find out they wont involve the police
>>
Unless you're an amazing fucking liar just kill yourself or come to terms with jail.
>>
>>722985114
If she says you raped her, your relationship is permanently damaged. Also deny to your fucking grave. Think about only yourself now. Fuck that bitch. Deny till the last day of your life.
>>
>>722985362
fuck man I'm thinking I might just have to kill myself
>>
>>722985380
Thanks man, I'll deny it till I die, I deleted her messages on her phone but I hope that helps
>>
>>722985314
lol now fbi is en route to your house lel
>>
>>722985380
Even denying will be useless when physiological proof is found.
>>
>>722985314
Yeah, you're a piece of shit. If you were 12 or something stupid like that then I would say it might be excusable depending on the situation, but god damn you deserve to get your ass plunged by the biggest cock in your prison.

Don't kill yourself - I want to see you live through this shit storm.
>>
>>722985512
my family aren't going to examine her. They won't get the police involved im hoping
>>
>>722985544
I am a piece of shit, I'm sorting myself out but I cant have this fuck things up
>>
>>722985114
U r fucked up
U'll be a disgrace for u parents and friends, and will be send to jail.
Go to Mexico, quickly
>>
>>722985512
even if there's physical proof there's no proof it was me apart from her accusation
>>
>>722985721
I'm thinking of leaving the country tomorrow
>>
>>722985636
No, you don't seem to get it. People make mistakes, sure, but those are things like staring at your sister's tits or getting caught masturbating to beastiality. You raped your 10 year old sister. You don't get to sort yourself out. Any reasonable person knows not to actually do some shit like that. You NEED to be fucked up, not spared.
>>
File: whatinthegoddamn.jpg (151KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
whatinthegoddamn.jpg
151KB, 1920x1080px
run, OP, run fast
>>
>>722985114
Be her slave tell her you will do anything she wants for the rest of her life

lel ur fked
>>
>>722985819
I meant mentally to prevent this happening again. I know I deserve to be deleted but I'm trying to help myself
>>
>>722985853
Honestly I am fully panicking I'm not gonna be able to sleep till I talk to her
>>
>>722985114
>persons worst nightmare
You aren't the victim here. You raped your sister which actually makes you the nightmare.
>>
>>722985890
Again, you don't seem to get it. There is nothing that needs to be "sorted out" to "prevent this happening again" - you just don't fucking do this. That's it.
>>
When did you do this? When did you snoop on her phone? If you did it like a year ago, she might believe you'll never do it again. If you did it last week, you're probably fucked.
>>
>>722986030
"scumbags" worst nightmare I guess
>>
YOU ARE FUCKED OP, RUN AWAY, AND FLEE
>>
You're fucked op, nice knowing you fgt
>>
>>722986055
Thats a bit late
>>
>>722986067
we had sex in december I checked her phone just now
>>
>>722986055
i think what op is trying to say is he doesnt want to sacrifice himself even knowing what he did

not too hard to understand
>>
>>722986055
This. Own up to it, OP. It'll catch up to you eventually. This is immediate family you're talking about here.
>>
Convince her to do it again to show her how harmless it is. I'm sure she'll cum around.
>>
>>722986150
Maybe I can help, OP. Where do you live?
>>
Pizza Gate is real and Op is a raging fucking faggot.

If you're making this shit up then get out of here autist.

If not then go fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>722986396
You can eat shit fbi
>>
>>722986452
This is the most real shit thats ever happened to me
>>
I hope you get thrown out and exposed by your family, and end up on the streets or in prison.

Your sister will forever have a fucking myriad of issues to deal with now and her life will never be the same. She'll never feel as happy as she once did, she'll never really feel intimacy with another guy properly, and she will never trust you again. You've shattered the family dynamic, and when she becomes withdrawn and irritable, when she starts to go out drinking and partying hard to forget that she was raped as pre-teen by her own brother, when your parents stay up late arguing end worrying about her and wondering where they went wrong, you'll know it's all because of you.

I fucking hate you.
>>
>>722985114
>>722985314
I hope you like BBC. It is only a matter of time until you get v&. You should read one of those "how to survive in prison" guides on the internet.
>>
>>722986546
lmfao
>>
>>722986546
Hahahaha. Well I mean hey, this post is evidence in itself that you're a fucking idiot so I thought why not give it a shot.
>>
meh, should have greentexted the story of how you fucked her, now you are fucked if that is even true

meh
>>
>>722986592
top kek
someone's jimmies are rustled
>>
>>722985478
But the people she messaged will still have the messages
>>
Talk with her ffs, tell her what you feel, how bad has been your mental status, just fucking open up to her and make her feel sorry for you, so she will try to help you and wont talk about it with people
>>
>>722985750

You do know how DNA works right
>>
did u fuk her with ur dik?
>>
>>722986822
yes just submit to her
if she tells parents
submit to the whole family and be a good boy
your life is fked
>>
>>722986733
This. How stupid can someone be?
>>
>>722986586

Turn yourself in to the authorities or end it all.
>>
>>722986733
Yeah, this guy has a point. You actually incriminated yourself by deleting those messages. They are gone on her phone, but still present on her friends' phones. This means you knew about the messages, and it makes you look like you are trying to hide something (which you are).
>>
>>722985420
this is probably the best course of action
>>
>>722986733

It's children

plus they can't get in whatsupp messages because they are encrypted and shit
>>
>>722985114
Turn yourself in. Even if she doesnt press charges it's statutory rape. If you somehow don't get arrested then run away to a different country and become a neet for the rest of your life, never interacting with anybody
>>
>>722985114

Kill yourself. It's only a matter of time before one of her friends says something and word gets out.
>>
Come up with a way to make everyone think that she's lying because she hates you. Like, you don't let her use your computer and so she can't ever play games or whatever. Extra points if you have video of her throwing a hissy fit when you deny the PC.
>>
>>722985114
I love how everyone believes your story
>>
>>722987203
You clearly don't understand how criminal investigations work, which is probably a good thing.
>>
>>722987306
What difference does it make? Real or not, it's always interesting to see the responses.
>>
>>722986150
You know you have mental issues, you should go to a mental institution and check yourself in. Tell them you are contemplating suicide. Be truthful from that point on and tell your family when they come to see you. Jesus you have the fucking internet you should never go near anyone younger than 18, especially your sister. But either way you need help, it won't be a bad thing to admit that and go seek it before the shit hits the fan.
>>
We've had great stories from Rob, Column and the likes. Just get her into it and tell us everything.
But really, fuck you you piece of shit, way to ruin her life. I've been with a girl who had been"merely" sexually harassed by a friend, and it was already a mess.
But don't kill yourself. Go to jail and suffer
>>
>>722987577
thanks man, I actually really appreciate that
>>
keep in mind running will make you look really fucking guilty, although personally i would run as fast and as far away as i could. i wish you the best of luck OP
>>
>>722987715
ty I guess
>>
>>722987698
Go to the police.Turn yourself in, the last shred of humanity you could have at this point. You will rightfully be considered a monster by all your peers for the rest of your life.
>>
File: 1482773053223.gif (797KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1482773053223.gif
797KB, 200x150px
>>722985721
Mexico should build a wall to protect themselves against rapist americans
>>
>>722985114
Tell the judge you self identify as a 10 year old boy. That's a legit defense now, right?
>>
>>722988051
Muh sides
>>
>>722985114
>hurr durr raped muh sister guise
>she says I raped her
>do I pretend she's lying or sumthin?
>plz upvote
>>
>>722985114
If I were you. I would leave. Id write a short note explaining what happened and disappear. I'd say something along the lines of "I'll never forgive myself and I wouldnt expect her to forgive me".. and just leave and try to score a labor job doing construction or something in a different part of the country. Your folks probably wont go to cops cuz they dont wanna family name ruined. But if you stay they might feel like they dont have a choice
>>
>>722988128
>implying retarddit would allow "rape" threads
>>
>>722988196
Thanks man, I know its hard to offer advice to scum like me
>>
>>722986592
bit dramatic. you don't know how she'll be.

Doesn't sound like OP is a good guy at all and i'm sure his sister will have stuff to work out but 'never feel intimacy with another guy properly' and 'she'll never feel as happy as she once did' seems like youre saying people are less than after theyve been raped
>>
>>722988295
>scum like me
You seem pretty tame for a /b/tard rapist.
>>
>>722988295
>not googling how to unrape sister.
>>
>>722988295
everyones done fucked up shit and 'fucked up' is relative to what we've experienced. I got arrested once and when the police were looking for me I thought about splitting and starting a new life somewhere. Wasnt the sentence I was afraid of, it was dealing with the shame cuz my family is piece of work and thought theyd never let me live it down. in retrospect it wasnt all that bad. your case though, id definitely run away and start new
>>
>>722988313
Depends on who raped them.

Being raped by a stranger at a formative age probably wouldn't come with the same level of betrayal than being raped by your fucking brother.

If your own family can rape you, who can you trust?
>>
What made you think she would even do this with you, did she give you signs that she wanted sex at 10 years old? You just took a risk and took her clothes off? That takes a lot of balls and also a severely huge damaged brain.
>>
>>722988295
think.. if shes telling her friends already, word will get out. her friends tell their parents, they call the school, school calls the cops.. etc. better to just leave while you can. jail wont be fun for a guy like you
>>
>>722988493
kek
>>
>>722988708
>everyones done fucked up shit and 'fucked up' is relative

relative

rofl
>>
Just fuck her in reverse
>>
>>722987281
You're the worst kind of person on this planet. Next to Mr. Sister-Fucker.
>>
File: 1484036592213.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484036592213.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>722985114
What if you say that she raped you instead? it could work
>>
>>722988933
The mods here will report his ip for something as serious as that. I doubt he's intelligent enough to have used a proxy. This thread will be used as evidence against him. It may even make the news. Even if he's just trolling us, since the cops can't be too careful, he'll probably still get arrested and investigated.
>>
>>722985114
Yeah your literally fucked mate, only hope you've got is going to Mexico, and the Central America, etc.

You better know Spanish you piece of shit.
>>
>>722989251
True, she's the one that had sex with a mentally handicapped teen
>>
>>722989383
You can't use 4chan with a proxy, he literally just fucked himself over.
>>
>>722989180
He was looking for advice. If the sister asked me for advice, I'd say tell your parents, the police. And save all proof. What did you want me to tell him? To kill himself?
>>
fucked m8, ye fucked
>>
>>722989479
How about not telling him to incriminate her and make himself seem like the victim
>>
get help /b/ro, like professionally

confess to what you've done, accept the consequences, get psychological help, and stop running from your actions like the consequences wont happen.

this is a life lesson people need to learn about, and Im not trying to be some white knight here. I molested my cousin because of the fetish I developed here on /b/ for it. It fucked her up emotionally for the last several years, and Ive been through some of the same feelings you are probably going through right now (except my cousin is same age as me, fuck you for fucking your 10 year old sister; thats a whole other level of fucked up and you should learn why).

people like us need to stop thinking that we can do fucked up shit and get away with it. its literally the deterioration of our generation, and if you care about the rest of your life at all, take my advice or fucking kill yourself. dont run away. dont try to bandaid and sugar-coat it. YOU FUCKED UP AND NEED TO OWN IT. THATS THE ONLY WAY THIS WILL WORK OUT FOR YOU (and the rest of us millennial retards)
>>
hello darkness my old frieeennnndd
>>
>>722985114
Unfortunately for you the law can't really see the difference between consensual sex and rape if they're under 18, I don't personally think you're a bad person but you are fucking insane. You should have thought about this beforehand. Your only hope is to convince her to keep quiet. Assuming all of this actually happened of course which is doubtful. Did she understand what you were going to do to her? Or did you actually straight up rape her, as in forced sex?
>>
File: shiggydiggy.png (359KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
shiggydiggy.png
359KB, 600x450px
>2017
>not raping sweet loli sister
>>
>>722985114
Was it at least worth it OP? Greentext story pls
>>
>>722986908
You do know they'd have had to check her a hell of a lot sooner right? Maybe if he fucked her a day or two ago, but there's no traces left anymore.

Also op she's probably just attention seeking. No other reason to casually mention it through text months later, I wouldn't worry too much but if you have time alone with her just have a heart to heart, tell her it wasn't right and you're sorry. Not much else you can do
>>
>i don't need to explain how it happened

Well you kinda do....
>>
>>722989599
Then all defense lawyers are pieces of shit (which they are). Anyway, just out of curiosity, do you think my idea would be the most sucessful? False rape accusations are common and so I think that plays a huge factor.
>>
Hey OP, just read about your situation. You're in one doosy of a pickle.

Here would be my best course of action:
1. Fake being mentally ill
2. She said you 'raped' her, this isn't entirely true for what i've seen. Use this to your advantage
3. blackmail your sister/her friends. Blackmail using nudes or anything at your disposal. Pretty good technique.
4. Bribes
5. She told her friends, but chances are, her friends wont tell anyone. But if they do, you could just say they were lying.
6. if your sister's body is to be examined, kill her or kill yourself, lol.

(women who claim they were raped when in reality they weren't start at a young age lol)
>>
>>722989913
Best advice in OPs favor here.

>>722989767
Best advice on this thread, period.

You goofed fucking hard anon. Now are you gonna do the right thing or try to weasel out of consequences, which I'd guess is your modus operandi?
>>
>>722990123
Don't try and defend yourself. You're telling a rapist to blame the victim. Fuck. You.
>>
>>722985114
Lies. How awesome of God almighty to show you the exact texts where she said that.
>>
>>722989913
he needs to have a heart to heart with her, for sure. but also with her and a psychologist and maybe his parents. this is fucked up and not the kind of thing you just sweep under the rug and hope no one ever knows about.

Be smarter than your former fucked up self. you arent him anymore, but only if you choose not to act like him. thats the only way to deal with the guilt productively in my experience
>>
>>722990228
Well it was the victims fault. I mean she must have worn something revealing. Let that be a lesson to you all.
>>
>>722990344
Wow so edgy. IFunny would be down the hall to the left, sir
>>
In all reality, you are the victim here.
the blame is on her and you should use that to do it again with her on top this time
>>
>>722990126
hi Satan

whats hell like? is it hot or cold down there?
>>
>>722985114

The way I see it you have three options.

One is to go to jail and get your shit fucked up BIG TIME. Pedos get the worst treatment out of any kind of criminal in jail, both by the other inmates and by guards (which will turn a blind eye to everything that happens to you).

The second is to an hero.

The third is to disappear.
You get down to your local black market, get someone to forge some convincing documents for you, and move to some shithole third world country that isn't really all that interested in checking your background as long as you look white.

You don't have another way out of this.
>>
The fuck is wrong with everyone? If you have committed a crime, there is only one sensible course of action: TALK TO THE BEST CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY YOU CAN FIND! Love em or hate em, they're the only ones who can tell you your real options.
>>
Talk with your sister and explain to her your situation
>>
>>722989466
>can't
>>
>>722988733
>fucking brother

I lol'd. Also, OP should burn in hell and die in prison.
>>
>>722985114
Will you kys OP?
>>
How I met your aunt
>>
>>722985114
Act as retarded as possible.
>>
>>722990669
legally, maybe. but the law isnt gonna help his sister not be emotionally screwed up for the rest of her life, and the law isnt gonna help him to not be a piece of shit.

the law is not the end all, be all when it comes to morality. just because you get off clean with the law doesnt make you a saint, and just because you do something considered to be illegal (i.e. growing, selling, and smoking weed) doesnt make you the devil.

This is bigger than the law imo, and theres a problem with fuckheads like you who want to ignore morality in favor of legal implications
>>
>>722985114
Basically you're fucked bro, best thing for you is to come clean now, hopefully you're underage and get tried as a juvenile.
>>
>>722988708
>everyones done fucked up shit and 'fucked up' is relative to what we've experienced

"fucking up" is getting caught masturbating to furry porn by your mom, not raping your fucking 10 year old sister.

There is no reason on Earth that can make that "relatively" not the worst thing you can do.
>>
>>722991128
He's 19. He's going to Federal "pound him in the ass" prison.
>>
>>722990669
>>722985114
OP, I'm samefag who told you >>722988196 . If you don't wanna run, this is literally your next best option. Take your free consultation. Talk to a criminal defense attorney. He can't tell the cops what you did, its his job to hear you out and offer legal consultation. But this is the hardest thing to do in my opinion. Youd hafta admit to a lawyer what you did and ask your options. Then youd hafta tell your parents. And if they think wanna call the cops you'll call that attorney back and begin working your defense. If your parents dont wanna go to the police, your not out of the woods.. cuz if her friends tell their parents or a teacher or word gets out, the cops may still get involved. Its not your sister against you in court, its the state against you.
>>
>>722991231
I think you meant Federal "Shank Him in the Showers" prison, sir.
>>
>>722991158
Didn't sound like rape to me. Maybe leave your SJW morals at the door, faggot.
>>
>>722991231
Federal "rape your sister and get some blisters" prison
>>
>>722985114
Jesus dude! I could understand 12 or 13 but 10 is way too young.
kys
>>
>>722991357
Hopefully both! amirite?
>>
>>722991307
Yes. In my experience, 19 year old kids have the 10 grand a defense attorney is likely to charge. If you win.

Just light yourself on fire and know you deserve every single nerve signal you receive. Poor gasoline on if you start to go numb. Bon appetit, kiddie fucker. Prison's too good for you.
>>
>>722991585
We can only hope. <3
>>
File: 1436313563686.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
1436313563686.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>722986592
>>
>>722991588
Pretend I put pour and not poor. Fucking homonyms.
>>
>>722991588
doesnt matter if he actually has the money or not. All the criminal defense lawyers in my area are willing to meet for a consultation no charge. He can get his advice there and then proceed to using whatever shitty free public defender the state gives him.
>>
>>722991231
>>722991357
>>722991541

AT THE SAME TIME!
>>
>>722991501
>didn't sound like rape to me
Literally doesn't matter what it sounds like to you. The law is far more relevant than people's opinions whether they like it or not.
>>
>>722991751
Consultations are $50-$100 here. Fuck you for offering him practical advice, by the way.
>>
>>722991307
>this is the hardest thing to do

EEHH WRONG!! thats one of the easiest things to do. youre protected by the law against your own defense attorney, so you can tell that faggot literally anything. you can even make shit up. it doesnt do anything except help you skirt out of legal consequences as much as possible.

The hardest thing to do now, and the only right thing to do is to own up to it and take your jail time (if it comes to that) and the shame of your family along with it. then you seek professional help and hope that your life is back on track in less than 15 years. THATS HARD MOTHERFUCKER (or should I say kidsisterfucker) AND YOU GO HARD OR GO TO HELL!!
>>
>>722991873
If it goes to court and his family is shamed, I vote he goes the way of ancient Japan and commits suppuku. Anyone with me?
>>
>>722991543
"i could understand 12 or 13"

what the fuck
>>
>>722991991
My bad. Seppuku. I want him to find it when he Googles it.
>>
>>722985246
Her hymen could have broken from a non-sexual activity such as gymnastics. Not conclusive evidence of 'abuse'.
>>
>>722991873
Your wrong. The easiest thing to do is disappear. Leave town, never talk to your family again. Use a different name, work cash only under the table jobs and skim by in life.

In my opinion itd be a lot harder to own up the law and your family about a crime like raping your little sister. I would literally kill myself before going through the court process. But before all of that, I would rather just try my chances at life on the lamb.
>>
>>722992078
SCUM
C
U
M
>>
>>722985114
Do stupid shit, pay the consequences
Enjoy getting raped in prison :D
>>
>>722991830
uhh no. the law IS people's opinions. the law changes from culture to culture and country to country. its literally the people of that society that come together and say "I [dont] think this [or that] is right" and then some other fucker says, "welll, thats just like, your opinion bro". then they duke it out intellectually and the collective decides what the majority opinion is and runs with that as the law.

MORALITY is what is relevant here.
>>
>>722985819
It's not the end of the world. He can turn things around. Besides, it's not like his sister wouldn't end up losing her virginity to some douche at 12 or 13 anyway.
>>
File: PicsArt_02-14-09.18.09.jpg (36KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_02-14-09.18.09.jpg
36KB, 236x314px
I think op died
>>
>>722985484
The fuck you know op lives in the usa
>>
File: 1482977894246.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
1482977894246.gif
128KB, 728x426px
>>722992022
>>
>>722985114
Ok so first off, that's 99% likely just copypasta.

But, hey it's fine. Just leave your country now, escape into a third world shithole, better if it is not in good terms with your current country so you're not just caught there and deported back.

All you need is some cash to start an informal business when you get to your new motherland.
>>
>>722992137
It's called reality. You should immerse yourself in it sometime.
>>
>>722992022

A girl that is 13 might has probably gone through puberty already and is ready for sex.

The age of consent is 14 here in Italy (and a few other european countries)

12 is still too little though.
>>
>>722992239
Yeah. But the anon was saying that he didn't think it was rape, therefore OP shouldn't get in trouble. And I was saying that isn't how it works.
>>
>>722992394
>12 is still too little though
Not with THAT attitude.
Girls develop early in the USA due to all the hormones they put in meat & poultry.
>>
>>722992576
>>
>>722992367
Irony: The post.

I'm 30 and married. Know what I'm not? A child rapist. Because I get that touching children in REALITY has consequences for everyone involved. You're the one trying to help the piece of shit avoid accountability, and then you want to preach at me bout reality? Are you an edgy 16 year old hipster or some shit?
>>
Nah, she's just being a kid. Who hasn't gotten raped? You're making something out of nothing OP. I wouldn't even sweat it.
>>
kill that lying slut you said she wanted it so calling it rape is coz she feels guilty over the taboo.use 25 i like 10 tabs bitch will die,say you had it in your room to your rents and she must have stolen it.no victim,no crime
>>
>>722992576

Alex is that you?
>>
>>722989398
Don't send that piece of shit down here, we're not that fucked up or stupid to take him
>>
Lmao kys op ur seriously a dick but flee to brazil they have good bitches
>>
Jesus you're all horrendous people... the hymen isn't SUPPOSED to break idiot!
>>
>>722992394
And in OP's case it's 10 which is way too young unless you're an islam
>>
>>722992717

>police starts investigating why a 10 years old girl would kill herself with pills
>start asking around to her friends
>"she said her brother raped her"

Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?
>>
File: IMG_2190.gif (39KB, 389x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2190.gif
39KB, 389x259px
>>722992791
>we're not that fucked up or stupid to take him
>>
>>722992644
No, far from it. I'm someone who has worked on a case involving such an examination, multiple times. I'm simply saying that the hymen being broken does not always equate to sexual activity.
>>
>>722992644
You only get accountability when you are caught, so maybe you're the one who's 16 and married
>>
>>722992088
I guess theres a matter of opinion here then, because all that (moving to somewhere unknown, abandoning the people you may care about most, living the "skim by" sort of lifestyle) sounds a whole hell of a lot harder than speaking only when instructed to and only about the things and in the way that someone has premeditated for you to say in order to protect you legally (and therefore, often socially).

I guess if you dont care about the people in your life, running away is easier. But I would venture to guess that his guilt regarding the situation is much more indicative of his real cares.
>>
>>722992022
>>722992638
>>722992732
>>
>>722992717
You need more professional help than OP, and that's fucking saying something.
>>
>>722992956
Exactly my reaction and I'm Mexican
>>
>>722992982
That attitude will fuck you one day, kid. By all means: Keep living your life that way. Let me know what happens when it catches up to you.
>>
>>722992992
What!? No. I mean yes it's clearly a matter of opinion. That said, I don't get why anyone would rather stay than leave in OP¡s situation. Granted these "loving" feelings you speak of are pretty alien to me and I don't exactly love my own culture, plus I hate authority and submission, so... For me running away would be the easiest.
>>
>>722993210
I'm older than you are, so, pretty good so far. Have an e-mail address? I'll totally send you an update as soon as I get fucked by life sir.
>>
Technically he is a pedofile that have made insest!!

First of all, what went through your head to even get those thoughts about this?? Was there not any thoughts that said it was wrong?

I can't even believe how you could get it up??..

You are a very very sick person with a hang to minors, since you have a lack of identity.. did you feel good afterwards? As in power? Control?..

Any way, you need to ask your self, why not admit it, get help ( and kastarete I hope).. take your sentence as the scum you are and that at least.. it will be in a mental ward and you will get highly medicated on the tax payers money..

Honestly.. you are Avery veryvery very sick person, and I hope it will come back at you times 300!..
>>
Fuck, nu/b/ is shit. A thread full of advice... Really?
>>
>>722993425
You're older than 30 and preaching this juvenile shit? I call bullshit.
>>
>>722993455
>Technically he is a pedofile that have made insest!!
>a pedofile that have made insest!!
>have made insest!!
guys wut do i do wen i have made insest pls halp
>>
>>722993552
bullshit artist
>>
File: 1298219881183.jpg (14KB, 219x265px) Image search: [Google]
1298219881183.jpg
14KB, 219x265px
>>722992956
What? We don't rape children, we only kill people for the sake of it
>>
>>722993622
I know this is nitpicking but actually the killings are for money, just saying
>>
File: 1486584417587.jpg (47KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1486584417587.jpg
47KB, 499x499px
>>722993455
>that have made insest
>>
The worst part of this whole incident is that he has posted it here, of all places.
>>
>>722993332
My point is, have you ever done something illegal and then pay a defense attorney to get you out of it? I have and it is probably the easiest thing you can do. you dont have to do shit. you just sit there, shut up, and listen to what your lawyer has devised to get you out of it. you dont have to even think hard about it; thats what the attorney went through rigorous law school and legal training to do. then, for the rest of your life, if the issue comes up again, you either continue to use that regurgitated response. and if thats not enough, you call him back and get a new briefing.

with your family and friends, they can't prove anything, so you just stick to your guns, consume something to help your ignore your guilt about it and youre free and clear.

i think running away is a lot harder than people generally think it is.
>>
>>722993914
nah twitter or tumblr would've been worse. I think the worst part is that OP is gone and the fun train has come to a forceful stop
>>
>>722993914
66 posters and page 2 after an hour. Kek. He's fuuuuuucked.
>>
Yes.. he have fucked his own sister.. sick ass hole.. but not only that, she is below the age of where it is legal to have sex.. if he lives in either Europ or USA..

Pedofile and have made insest too..

He can't do anything.. he have done it.. just take some diazepam and in 45 years hope you die happy in the ward they will lock you up in..
>>
>>722993914
lol the 'worst' part?

not the fact that he betrayed his sister's sibling love and manipulated her for his own perverse temporary pleasure?

ooookkkkk
>>
>>722994188
>>722993455
I spotted the non-native English Speaker. What do I win? Also, what fucking country are you from? That's a rather unique butchering you've performed. Twice.
>>
>>722985114
Find a way to die.
>>
>>722985114

If this is real, which it isn't, then you are a child rapist. Your subsequent comments prove you to be a selfish piece of shit. You don't seem at all concerned for your sister's well being (and yeah, her life is permanently fucked); only your own. I can hardly begin to imagine the pain which will be experienced by your family and your extended family when this gets out. Honestly, the best thing that you can do is to write a note to your sister, apologizing for what you've done and instructing her to seek psychological help, and emphasizing that NOTHING which comes out of this situation is her fault. Once you've left that note, go somewhere, anywhere you'd like so long as it's not your home, and blow your brains out. That's the best way out of this for you. Rot in hell.
>>
>>722994039
^^^^^

This guy is smart on all issues...Confessing and you going to jail for at least 20 years also rips the family dynamic....and will leave your sister damages in that she did this to you.

Clam up, deny, deny, deny
>>
Kind of fucked up that the ad I'm getting in this thread is for "EXXXTRA small teens fucking huge cocks!"

And damnit, I don't have a Picard facepalm handy to post...
>>
>>722994076
You're right. That would be much worse. You only have to exist too close to a 'minor' in public these days for the hysteria to develop.

>>722994121
Not to mention archives, screen caps & what-not.
>>
>>722985114
If you're into fucked up stuff that doesn't mean you need to abuse / rape / fuck your little sisters life up.

Hell you shouldnt rape any one get fucking therapy
>>
>>722994039
I mean, the trial part seems "easy enough", as in not a real effort on one's part. But imagine all the shit you'd go through with your family, friends and society at large, only to end up locked up getting smashed in the brownerino by Bubba every day, if not stabbed or used as a mule, or whatever else fucked up shit you can imagine happens in prison.

Downsides of running: you don't see your family and friends again. Okay I'll pick the latter, kthanx.
>>
>>722994312
I'm thinking Italy
>>
>>722994310
In terms of his post-incident actions I meant.
>>
>>722985114
I have sympathy for you op, i'd legitimately have a way to conveniently kill yourself with you at all times, just in case you know you're fucked and the police are coming.
>>
File: 1-and-4-potato.jpg (33KB, 560x574px) Image search: [Google]
1-and-4-potato.jpg
33KB, 560x574px
>>722985890

You don't seem to get it , OP. The pedophile recidivism (repeat) rate is like 96%. You say you won't do it again now but you will. Like a fat chick swears off Ben & Jerry's and manages to eat healthy for 3 days. You should kill yourself before you do it again. Seriously, she's now officially fucked up for life.
>>
>>722994312
Scotland..

Out from what he have done?.. yes then there is no mercy.. better to fear the worst and hope for the best ;-)
>>
>>722985114
>not drinking her blood so you can live forever
>>
>>722985114
>Raping your 10 year old sister
>Calling it sex
>Snooping
Ya done goofed OP. Enjoy big bubba cause he gonna really enjoy you
>>
>>722994654
Yeah I also think he should probably kill himself, too bad he was born in the wrong generation, before the age of affordable fuckable child size sex robots with "real emotions"
>>
>>722986452
>>722987218
>>722994331
>>722985420
this

>>722994346
especially this
>>
>>722992077
>Seppuku
jesus. TIL dont dishonor your family if youre a Japanese Samurai
>>
>>722994666
Oh. I agree that he deserves to burn. Alive. For days. Being put out and reignited. But I could just tell you didn't speak English as your primary language.
>>
>>722994510
I am from Denmark but live in scotland
>>
>>722994829
You're welcome, anon.
>>
>>722994923
Danskjävlar!
>>
>>722985114
its gonna be hard for her to show any evidence. And u can pursue the line of "shes young and wants attention"
>>
>>722994865
Narh it is my 4 spoken language :-/ so writing it, late a night on a phone.. spelling mistakes ha ha sorry buddy :-/
>>
File: consider0860.jpg (45KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
consider0860.jpg
45KB, 300x301px
>>722994807

I agree with the suicide and hadn't thought about the robots. Good point. I do think the mentally ill/ gender identify as a 10 year old girl is the best defense.
>>
>>722992928
its not pills you dumb faggot fuck its fake acid,kids would do acid if they found it,someone as retarded as you should really check themselves before talking down to people
>>
>>722995173
No need to apologise. Kek.
>>
inbread fuck i'm calling the police!
>>
>>722995070
Awesome ha ha cheers
>>
File: 1487290917700.gif (964KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487290917700.gif
964KB, 500x200px
Have fun being tortured in prison you piece of fucking shit.
>>
>>722994654
>fucked up for life
It's not certain she will be. The world doesn't work in black/white as the victim industry would have you believe.
>>
>>722986628
>Artistic works of fiction.
>Only a fool would believe this shit as fact.
Half the people in this thread are retarded. OP is a raging faggot as always.
>>
>pre warning for the edginess

If this is real, deny everything. Do what another anon said and do something that would get her mad at you like banning her from your computer.

Never admit to it and take it to your grave.

>lots of white knights here today, you guys should remember that 10 year old girls don't use 4 chan. You pedos
>>
>>722995201
This was much too kek for me to handle
>>
>>722993068
fucking hate lying sluts is all.they need to die.
>>
File: (you).png (17KB, 207x202px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
17KB, 207x202px
>>722989383
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>kek thinking any of this is true

holy fuck it so cold outside for summer. fucking newfriends.
>>
>>722995478
Yeah because nobody ever does anything terrible and foolishly posts about it on here.
>>
>>722995618
Posting shit here doesn't count as evidence. That's all.
>>
>>722994352
at least with that option, you have a chance at redemption. first-time and teenage (regardless of juvenile status or not) offenders will likely not be punished nearly as harshly as older repeaters. It also helps if youre white (which lets be real, he probably is from Arkansas or something like that, which gave him the idea that it was hot in the first place) and come from a more prosperous social class. Those types of circumstances are much easier to defend to a white washed court, even if you dont hire a good DA. so if not 20 years, maybe like 5 at the least, and when you get out, you can begin to try to repair things with her and your family with psychological help. if you are good enough with that, you could forseeably turn things around completely in less than 15 years.

God, I mean I know criminals are dumb for committing their crimes in the first place, but they are unabashedly stupid when it comes to dealing with your consequences.
>>
>>722995494
>>722995494
Yes. Further damage the victim by purposely being a dick to invoke anger, and then exploit that to escape punishment for your crimes. Death is too kind for fuckers like you. This isn't white knighting. Its basic morality. We don't want in the kids pants, the very definition of white knighting. Go kys, newfag.
>>
File: 1359196627061.jpg (82KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1359196627061.jpg
82KB, 750x600px
>>722995456

Maybe. But I was molested as a kid. I was 5 (male) and my 15 year old female babysitter molested me and now I have certain things that I want sexually because of her and I'm now 49. She might even fake it for attention, but either way she wins because OP RAPED HIS 10 YEAR OLD SISTER!
>>
>>722995532
She's. 10.

>>What is coercion?
>>
>>722995759
That's all? That is for the authorities to decide.
>>
Defect to North Korea. Teach them good engrish.
>>
We made it back to page 1, boys! Excellent work.
>>
>>722988018
Seriously! All America sends to Mexico is rapists and drug dealers.
>>
>>722994654
>The pedophile recidivism (repeat) rate is like 96%

No it's not jackass. In fact the only crime with a lower recidivism rate is murder.
>>
>>722995927
No doubt it has an impact. I'm sure you were a cute boy, anon.
>she wins
Says a lot about our time.
>>
>>722995889
>I'm not a white knight
>kys
>newfag
Nice bait friendo.
The fact that he's raped her has already fucked her up. I don't think being a dick to her is really going to do much, especially considering he's already given her a dick.
He asked for help not for judgy bitches like you to weep tears of shit
>>
>>722995201
you might be on to something here anon.

The SJW lefties have the Gov in such a stranglehold, you might be able to get away with this shit by crying identification misappropriation. It'd be unprecedented, but shit, we've already got our toes in the water. might as well cannonball into this motherfucker
>>
File: 1369340184519.jpg (24KB, 470x368px) Image search: [Google]
1369340184519.jpg
24KB, 470x368px
>>722996255

Man you are right. what a terrible thing to say. She's ten but her parents (especially her Mom) will be all over it. She might be resilient and depending on what happens a trial or public exposure might be worse than the actual event. People (who never come to /b/ ) bitch a lot but you guys sure are some smart motherfuckers. Thanks anon.
>>
>>722995478

read this
>>722995618

also, if it is a work of fiction (likely), at least people are bringing it to its furthest possible conclusion so others who are thinking about doing this dumb shit will think twice

play along anon, you dont earn cool points for being 'the guy who pointed out that its fake' on this website
>>
Poasting in epic bread!
>>
>>722994346
Anon speaks sense, do it OP. For the greater good.
>>
>>722995541
>thinking that those who are posting in this thread this any of this is true
>points out that its probably fake
>feels cooler for calling anonymous users newfriends
>wait till I tell my WoW clan about this one, oh boy, they'll love me
>>
Bumping this gold
>>
>>722995889
my dude, we're only advising OP because he's the one asking for advice. If a 10 yo grill came to me for advise on being raped I'd be like, dude, it's not your fault, tell everyone now.

Instead I'm telling PO, it's your fault, but you probably don't want to suffer so just run away.

It's simple, I'm giving advice bro. This isn't about morals, just about providing a useful answer to a post. By going whiteknight you are derailing.
Thread posts: 244
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.