[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My head hurts. Badly. That was the first thought that came across

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1.jpg (223KB, 1660x828px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
223KB, 1660x828px
My head hurts. Badly.

That was the first thought that came across my mind. Everything hurts. My joints, my legs, arms. Breathing also hurts like hell.

Then, I realized I don’t know where I am. What is this? Am I naked? Why?

* You are lost somewere in the world. Naked and confused. Your entire body hurts, What do? *
>>
>>722979373
Check body for injuries, then carefully move around and try to see if there are people or anyone that can or would hurt me. If not try English to communicate and preferably get access to a telephone, internet and the current date.
>>
>>722979373
slowly realize im dreaming and take control of reality
>>
>>722979577
LUCID DREAM MASTER
>>
>>722979577
>remembered first rule of dreaming
>you can't remember how you got where you are
>slayed
>>
>>722979373
> masturbate
> cry
> masturbate again
> call my dad
> eat some spare ribs
> go home
> shower
> masturbate in shower
> eat some frosted flakes
> go to bed
>>
File: 2.jpg (232KB, 1668x833px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
232KB, 1668x833px
>>722979504
“Ok, calm down…” You say to yourself while checking your body for injuries. Everything seems to be fine but for every movement you do, you feel like a needle gets deeper in your flesh somewhere in your body. You look around trying to find a person, or anything alive… Nothing. You are alone.

* What do? *
>>
>>722979802
Carefully push the area around my skin where I feel such a needle. If the outer layer of my skin does not visible redden or the needle pushes through my skin, I realize it's something strange with my nervous system -- in that case grit my teeth through the pain and continue anyways.

If there are actually needle in my skin try to get them out by slowly pushing them towards the surface.

After that continue with original plan.
>>
>>722979802
I look to my upper right, and realise I'm on google maps,
"Phw, ws wrrd thr fr a sc" says OP, his words muffled from the massive cock in his mouth.
>>
File: 3.jpg (519KB, 1668x833px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
519KB, 1668x833px
>>722979965
You carefully run your hand through your skin, focusing on the areas where the pain is greater. No hard objects, no scars. You DO feel some lumps on your spine and abdomen but they are not big or fixed, you can move them around with your fingers.
You are sure you can walk, with some difficulty.

* What do? *
>>
>>722980530
Go along the street with the cleanest looking houses. Knock on various doors and hope for a response, if there is one continue with original plan. While knocking stay alert and be ready to sprint away if there are signs of hostility.
>>
File: 4.jpg (210KB, 1675x820px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
210KB, 1675x820px
>>722980652
As you walk, you realize there’s something weird with the place. Besides being totally deserted, the place is completely abandoned, as if no one lived there in several years.
You knock come doors but there’s no response. A lot of houses lay in ruins and there are plants growing in the pavement cracks all over you. No noise, either, no birds or insects.

It is clear you are in Japan. Everything is written in Japanese. There seems to be a gas station ahead.

* What do? *
>>
>>722981116
Collect pebbles and throw them towards and at the gas station from a distance. There might be something hiding there because the plot point is too obvious and the fourth wall too thin.

After that get some piping from the various trash piles on the ground, or any other kind of rudimentary weapon. Near the gas station and check around for water and basic necessities, preferably some kind of bag or cart too. Try to ascertain my location using a map of the local area and comparing the characters I see around me.

Attack with pipe if needed, but not due to a simple miscommunication -- only when there is agressive intent directed towards me.
>>
>>722981116
is this somewhere near the nuclear plant disaster in japan?
>>
>>722981116
go to gask station
>>
File: 5.jpg (209KB, 1671x818px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
209KB, 1671x818px
>>722981390
With a great deal of pain, you manage to throw random shit at the gas station just to see if anything happens. You get a rock next to the sidewalk and within a swift throw, you manage to break a window. You hear some rattle inside but you are not sure if it was caused by the rock or something else. You throw another rock but this time your arm gives up midway and hit a pump. More rattle inside. Now you are sure you caused something within to move with the noise.

For some reason, the simple act of throwing 2 rocks lives you exhausted. Your right arm hurts even worse now. Doesn’t seem to be anything nearby but you should be careful. There are no more objects around except for rubble and a short rotten bamboo stick… so you pick it.

* What do? *
>>
>>722982120
Figure that if it was a human it would have screamed or complained and come out. Other reasons for a human not reacting in that way are either grievous injury, however that is unlikely since, given the environment, the human would have either quickly died or someone would have discovered him.

So it's most likely some kind of wild or rabid animal. Do not go closer to the station and hide instead, try to recover my Stamina from throwing the rocks.

>>722981506
A suspicion now grows that this is somewhere in the vicinity of a nuclear disaster zone that you have read about previously, figuring that the burning-like needles you feel and the lumps are tumors and free radiation in your body. With an assumed (although possibly wrongly so) soon-arriving death I become a bit more reckless and better able to ignore the pain.

Check out other houses for the basic necessities but stay in the area of the gas station. Preferably enter a house with a good vantage point that allows me to throw stuff at the gas station and lure the thing out.
>>
File: 6.jpg (997KB, 1655x822px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
997KB, 1655x822px
>>722982561
You decide not to push your luck and check the place around. In front of the gas station you find an old garage. The place seems ransacked but you do find a dirty worn out pair of joggings and a lead pipe. You put on the pants and pick up the pipe and then, you see it: Right next to the gas station there is a vending machine. It almost look new except for the cobwebs inside and some paint chipped on the sides revealing the rust beneath.

* What do? *
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.