[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /b/ So my brother has been dealing with/trying to fix phimosis

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: cuts.jpg (72KB, 764x960px) Image search: [Google]
cuts.jpg
72KB, 764x960px
sup /b/

So my brother has been dealing with/trying to fix phimosis for a while, and is finally getting cut over spring break. Any anons get cut? He nervous about it (can't blame him).
>>
get a fleshlight and use it for a few months.

seriously.
>>
>>722975022

wait i misread. tell him not to get cut and get the fleshlight anyway, the more he fucks it the more the phimosis goes away and in a few months he'll have a normal functioning UNCUT dick.
>>
>>722975127
yeah, like i said, it's been a while. still tight af.
>>
>>722974524
If there is another solution to his problem, he will regret getting cut. A lot of the nerve endings are in the foreskin and having a cut dick numbs the feeling in it.
>>
>>722976076
yeah, but it's also hard to feel those when he can't get the skin past the head
>>
>>722976348

with enough stretching, time and patience he'll be pulling it back like a pro in a few months.

the fleshlight works for real.
>>
Stretching it out slowly in the shower/bath did it for me, also moisturise and try not to wank for a good while because that can cause it to crack rather than stretch. Circumcision should be a last last last resort, there's no going back from that
>>
>>722976883
>there's no going back from that
that is accurate
>>
>>722977392
Not really true, I was circd and my stretched a new foreskin

To OP: there's no scientific evidence phimosis is cured by circ. The other anons have good advice, follow it.
>>
>>722974524
He's on for a painful 2 months /b/ro...
This one here was cut when he was 19 and let me tell you that the thing he is goin to hate the most are unwated woodies/ morning wood.
>>
File: bean brunch.jpg (76KB, 732x618px) Image search: [Google]
bean brunch.jpg
76KB, 732x618px
>>722974524
Make sure the doctor isn't jewish
>>
>>722975127
The more you fuck the worst it gets you dense fuck.
>>
Please for the love of anything you consider Holy, DO NOT ALLOW HIM TO GET CUT. There ARE solutions to his problem. He needs to immediately ask his doctor to prescribe him steroid creme. He can rub it on his foreskin a couple times a day and it will most likely fix his issue. The only reason the doctor didn't recommend the steroid creme but recommended the circumcision, is because the circumcision is easy money, and is more expensive than the creme. Remember, he HAS to ask himself for the steroid creme.
>>
File: 1313601897907.png (24KB, 378x366px) Image search: [Google]
1313601897907.png
24KB, 378x366px
>>722974524
I got circumcised in 4th grade.
>>
>>722977901
Damn, why?
>>
>>722977768

yeah, no.
>>
>>722978040
Nobody had the extra skin.
Nobody told me i had to pull it back
Used to pinch the end and fill my foreskin like a piss balloon for a good laugh
Woke up with a swollen peen and pus pouring out
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 800x676px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 800x676px
I'd say tell him to keep stretching.

I've been tugging at my dick for four years to try and undo the damage of circumcision with foreskin restoration and the change in sensation has been world changing and eye opening.

Photo is a year old but a good show of progress
>>
i had a skin bridge removed a year ago, it was painful for a second cause they legit injected my dick with anaesthetic, but after that my dick was numb for like 2 hours. It was swollen for like a week but it was all good. not directly related but wtv.
>>
>>722977636
>there's no scientific evidence phimosis is cured by circ.
You fucking what?
If a tree falls in a forest, but the tree was cut down last year and isn't actually there anymore, no tree fell down.
>>
>>722978665
No shit circ cures phimosis, that wasn't his point. The point is, you don't need to completely remove something to fix a minor problem. They don't remove people's ears when they have ear infections. They don't completely remove your finger when you have a serious infection in it. There's simply no need to remove the foreskin to fix a minor problem like phimosis. You can follow what I said, also note that this is only one solution to phimosis >>722977828
>>
>>722979109
>what he explicitly stated wasn't his point
>proceeds to make own point
...anon pls. If you're going to argue a point, just argue the point. Don't make ridiculous claims that you have no way of knowing.
I never said it was the only solution. Only said that it does indeed fix the problem.
>>
>>722978182
I had a friend who did that piss balloon thing, he called it a "Toque Bomb"

Wonder if he ended up having the same problems as you lel
>>
>>722979498
OK man, yes cutting your dick off prevents most STDs. But is this a scientific procedure? Is this following principle of least harm???

It fixes the problem but you're sacrificing a lot.
>>
>>722979498
Of course it fixes the problem. But back to what I said before, removing someone's ear if they have an ear infection fixes the problem as well... But we don't do that. There is no need to do that.

Rubbing steroid creme on the foreskin drastically loosens the skin up. I've used it before and it cured my phimosis.
>>
Back to my initial question, anyone here gotten cut when they were older?
>>
>>722980305
Got cut at 21 and the worst part is, as someone said, the morning wood, random boners, and showers.
>>
>>722977636
Well I'm cut, and I've never had it. During dry months in winter, I often go for days without showering.
> out before, gross
>>
>>722981351
hair would be the only thing that'd start smelling for me
>>
>>722981653
My head is shaved, and I keep the arm pits and feet clean, but it's just too damn dry here to shower every day in the winter.
>>
>>722978047
If your hard and have phymosis you know and feel the pressure on the fucking foreskin, and of you have sex while also being hard and stretching something that dosent stewch enough, you are also applying more pressure on the foreskin making it more likely to break and rear, wich creates more scaring, wich makes it even less elastic, wich makes your life even fucking worse.
>>
>>722979109
>ear infection
>remove something unrelated to it
Top kek
>>
When he's cut he won't gross out hot Filipina chicks
>>
>>722983326
good point
>>
>>722980305

yes 24 here. Tell him to take headphones+phone
with him so he can watch a movie, focus on something else during the procedure. The sound when the foreskin gets cut off atleast made me feel sick.
>>
>>722974524
Is one style better than the others?
>>
>>722984307
yeah, i imagine that sucks to be aware of. did you watch the whole time?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.