[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.vox.com/world/2017/2/19/ 14662244/trump-sweden-te

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: why did you let this happen.jpg (101KB, 1123x794px) Image search: [Google]
why did you let this happen.jpg
101KB, 1123x794px
http://www.vox.com/world/2017/2/19/14662244/trump-sweden-terrorist-attack-fake?utm_campaign=vox.social&utm_medium=social&utm_content=voxdotcom&utm_source=facebook

>The problem, though, is that this “rape epidemic” is as fake as the Bowling Green Massacre.

>Canadian reporter Doug Saunders rigorously investigated the narrative, and concluded that it “falls apart as soon as you speak to anyone knowledgeable in Sweden.” Official Swedish statistics do indeed show a high rate of rape, but that’s because Swedish law has an extremely expansive definition of what qualifies as rape under the law. Sweden has a higher official rape rate, in short, because its police are better able to investigate and prosecute sexual violence.

>“What we’re hearing is a very, very extreme exaggeration based on a few isolated events, and the claim that it’s related to immigration is more or less not true at all,” Jerzy Sarnecki, a criminologist at Stockholm University, told Saunders.

so /b/ vox is telling me that theres no rape crisis in the rape capitol of Europe. Are they right or wrong? Are they right about Sweden having such broad rape laws that not being raped is considered rape?
>>
>>722969085
Fake news
>>
>>722969212
vox or people telling me sweden fucked? I believe sweden is fucked but ive been trying to talk to some swedes who know whats actually happening since its what the article tells me to do.
>>
>>722969085
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>>
>>722969668
>He will not divide us
should be
>we will divide us
>>
I like how people try to make a point out of this but America has a 10000 times bigger issue with niggers.
>>
They won't give an honest opinion or they get thrown in jail. 2 police cheifs just did that.
>>
>>722969085
>Swedish law has an extremely expansive definition of what qualifies as rape under the law. Sweden has a higher official rape rate
So instead of a "rape epidemic" Sweden has as "sexual assault epidemic"
Well they sure put Trump in his place there. Those Swedish women must love being swept under a rock simply to score points on a technicality, against a leader of a country on the other side of the world.
>>
>>722969085
I wouldn't believe vox if they told me that water is wet.
>>
>>722970000
>>
>>722969085
>more or less not true at all
>more or less
>not true at all

These fuckers can't even lie to themselves.
>>
>>722970152
Fucking this. Don't worry ladies, it's not a "rape" epidemic, it's only a "sexual assault" epidemic. Whew, I bet you're relieved now, right?
>>
>>722970024
neat, i didnt hear of that. Im lazy, do you have a link?

>>722970000
>checked
>racist
>13% of population
>over 50% of violent crimes commited by blacks
>numbers are racists
I agree with you but if we started importing them by the millions nothing good will come of it, and i only use yoorup as a "hey, are you sure you want to do this" kinda thing. People go, i know muhammed and hes the nicest guy ive ever met. Brains melt when i go back with. you realise we have basically the fucking cream of the crop and theyre still an issue half the time. the only ones here are the ones who had money to move to the other side of the world. just wait until we start getting all the illiterate rapey ones over here.

>>722970152
>>722970166
as long as they dont agree with anything he says, they think they won. they could hire a muslim that would start honor killing their staff and they would call the other employees racist for not volunteering to be murdered
>>
>>722970000
Could be worse. At least it's not a 70000 times bigger issue.
>>
>>722970590
>more or less not true at all
this doesnt even make sense. I would be called a fucking retard in class if i ever wrote anything like this and tried to put it out seriously
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.