[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /b/. Any tips for a college guy who can't stop wasting

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Oldest.jpg (94KB, 640x608px) Image search: [Google]
Oldest.jpg
94KB, 640x608px
Sup /b/. Any tips for a college guy who can't stop wasting time and do his fucking work?
>>
Drop out, and do something you actually enjoy.
>>
>>722962064
Enjoy nothing atm (drugs aside)
>>
Yes. Stop wasting time and do your fucking work
>>
>>722962000
What work do you have to do OP?

Also, it's not the end of the world to be a procrastinator. Most people are lazy by nature. But what's the root of the problem? Seriously, give it some thought. Why do you keep putting it off? What need of yours does procrastinating serve?
>>
>>722962000
Stop wasting your time and do something usefull.
>>
>>722962423
Mostly Excel and research. Needs? None, thats the problem
>>
>>722962000
don't waste your tuition money to waste your time, dawg. get to work and excel.
>>
>>722962611
College is free. Le honor program
>>
>>722962000
trust me its a thin line between mere procrastination and having an escape mechanism to cope with some serious underlying issues

be honest with yourself (smoking weed or having a couple of drinks can help with that)

a little self discipline cant hurt either
>>
>>722962522
What's your motivation to procrastinate? Why do you do it? Seriously.
I mean, you must know that you're making it harder on yourself, you'll get worse marks, and wind up regretting your choices and hurting your own self esteem.

So why do you do it? This work isn't really hard, it's not like you're suffering while you do it. So why?
>>
>>722962000
Yeah, get back to work

Nice trips btw
>>
>>722962000
Get a shitty job and appreciate the fact you won't have to do it anymore once you have a degree.
>>
>>722963535
Worked in a tubing factory all summer, hot shitty work
>>
Force yourself to do anything productive for at least 2 hours. Cleaning the house, making some money, learning a language, sucking a dick, anything.
The pride you'll feel will get you to be productive for a few more hours.
>>
>>722962000
Drop out get a dead end job and either kill your self or realise if you just do it now you wont have wasted the years you've already done at college, the years it takes you to realise you gotta get some training plus the time it takes to do that and then find a job and work in it for a few years
>>
>>722962000
Gotchu fam
>get off boards, do work.
>>
>>722964393
wew lad
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.