[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /b/? Whats the best way to last longer during sex? So when

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1457959766397.jpg (120KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457959766397.jpg
120KB, 600x600px
Sup /b/? Whats the best way to last longer during sex? So when I'm banging my girlfriend I usually only last a few minutes until I blow. Then after I rest for maybe 5-10 mins I'm ready to go again for a little while. Don't get me wrong I love having sex multiple times a night with my girl but I would also like each time to last longer. Any advice?
>>
>>722961895
masturbate and do it ultra fast. Your penis gets used to cumming only from very fast touch and it takes me around 20-40 minutes to cum. or around 10 if I chainsaw her in doggy style
>>
Just do more sex ... and you will do just fine .. it takes time
>>
>>722961895
smoke weed first or use those shitty condoms that numb out your dick.
>>
File: 1475784254608.jpg (159KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475784254608.jpg
159KB, 960x720px
>>722961895
For me on the contrary, I cant cum while wearing a condom. Theres no way. And it may seem like a god's present but its not.
You can fuck as much as your body lasts, but on other side, girls will say things like :

>Dont you like me enough?
>Why arent you finishing?
>Didnt you enjoy it?
>Where you thinking of someone else?
>>
>>722962360
>>722962546
I don't use condoms
>>
>>722961895
you have to consciously pace yourself the entire time. slow down, take pauses. just think about the enjoyment not THRUST THRUST THRUST
>>
>>722961895
masturbate in really strange ways so your dick gets used to doing it that way and then during sex youll hate pussy because your weird ass technique got you expecting else.
>>
>>722962546
This. Almost lost a girlfriend to inability to cum with a condom on.
>>
>>722962360
This here. My gf and I can go for an hour or better when we smoke weed.
>>
>>722963005
how did you fix things? what did you tell her?
Im having these issues and I dont know what to do. I say I need to finish with a hj or bj instead, but it rarely works as she thinks I dont like fucking.
>>
>>722961895
Get her to blow you, cum in her throat, smoke a cig, then go down on her and fuck her. Or just fuck her two minutes, cum, rest, fuck her again for a little while longer, cum, repeat. In the end she'll leave quite satisfied since it's a buildup. I don't get why men have to refrain from cumming when women can cum as much as they want.
>>
>>722963208
Get thinner condoms? IDK, just don't fuck her raw
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.