/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >31 year old male >have 28 year old gf >live

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: depressed-guy.jpg (159KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
depressed-guy.jpg
159KB, 1000x664px
>be me
>31 year old male
>have 28 year old gf
>live with gf of 10 years and our 5 year old daughter
>my gf makes all the money
>works from home
>moved to middle of nowhere, big house, 2 acres of land
>buys me anything I want
>car, gaming PC, consoles, VR HMDs, clothes, jewelry - anything
>don't go out much
>trapped in big house, surrounded by expensive shit
>groundhog day
>Wake up
>play video games
>eat
>walk doggo with kid
>play games with kid
>eat
>watch TV or play video games
>rinse
>repeat

I should be happy, I feel like anybody else would kill to livve like this
I'm bored out of my fucking mind, I'm going crazy, don't know anybody here
Too far in the countryside to meet anybody I'd like
Depressed as fuck.... But why? Am I just ungrateful?
>>
guess you dont like her?
>>
>>722959087
I do, but being with anybody 24/7 is too much
>>
Typical white privilege here, never satiated with his free ride. Do the world a favor, kill your family then yourself. Break the cycle.
>>
Find a job to work even if its shitty
>>
Shiiet Id just be gambling online with her money all day
>>
>>722959000
Nope you're not ungrateful everyone needs to feel like they're accomplishing something worth while. Have you any hobbies like woodworking etc.? Pop over to /diy/ see are there any projects that seem worth while and maybe see can you spin a bit of money off it to.
>>
File: 1487483390792.jpg (19KB, 497x497px) Image search: [Google]
1487483390792.jpg
19KB, 497x497px
These fucking fags dont know shit its cause your a human being and need challenged. Keep yourself and your mind busy.derp.
>>
>>722959135
Kill yourself first fag
>>
>>722959268
If I wanted my cum back I'd wipe it from your mother's chin.
>>
>>722959000
I think you are just stir crazy anon, and by the looks of it you need a hobby badly. Try working with your hands more
>>
>>722959000
I don't know bro, first thing is this is a shitty board to ask advice on. I'd say go to /biz/ and ask those guys what kind of business you can start.

I don't know man start a small farm, get some bees and make honey or something
>>
A man needs a craft. Make music. Build a table. Paint. There's no peril, nobody cares. Do it for yourself, even if it's done poorly.
>>
>>722959465
Fkn brilliant idea people love local organic fap fap honey at the moment & bees are fascinating creatures
>>
Get a hobby like woodworking or blacksmithing.
Or just record your gaming shit and put it on youtube. Your brain just goes to shit if you do the same thing over and over. Putting the effort in doing something will help ya.
>>
>>722959000
what kind of job does she have
>>
Become a cuck
>>
Get your motor drivers license and get a big fat gs1200. Become the awesome stay home dad every kid wants, get a squat rack, eat your heart out.
>>
Have you talk to your wife ?

Maybe you should
>>
>>722959584
Fuck yeah use that honey make your own fucking MEAD!!!

Brewing a fun hobby also infusing it's shit easy too mmm that vanilla coffee bean rum I infused so fucking good I drizzled that shit on pancakes.
>>
>>722959320

Which one?
>>
Take a vacation or something. Camp with your kid. Try and do something different for once. Doing the same old thing can get tiring after a while.
>>
>>722959000
OP, you have everything. You are just bored because you have to do something productive.
Learn a new language, help kids with homework, find a course on cooking.
That's the only thing you need: find a new balance.
I'd suggest to start buying me a gtx 1080, i am an italfag with a shitty 760. I can provide you italian recipes
>>
>>722960281
Also, talk with your gf, and ask her to do something together
>>
>>722959324
Agreed. Take up something you can do from home, like carpentry or gardening. It'll make your house nicer and you'll be able to do nice things for the misses.
>>
>>722959000
>I feel like anybody else would kill to live like this

it is tempting but no I don't think anyone with any sense would sign up for that situation. marriage, a child, secluded away from the real world. it sounds like a sure fire way to go insane.

>Am I just ungrateful?
No you've just lost your personality and independence. It happens to most married couples.

You just went along with things instead of THINKING about them and realising that it's not the best for you.

I'd be going absolutely mad if I had no prospects, no projects to be working on.

You need to get your own life back.
>>
See how many times you can jerk off each day. Challenge and push yourself.
>>
you're a deadweight faggot, i hope your gf's daughter isn't yours so that your failure genetics don't continue on.

Get a job and contribute something to the household, cunt.
>>
>>722960401
he's end up a crazy old bastard in the woods.
staying at home all day fucks your head up soo badly. he'll end up raping the kid.
>>
>>722959000
OP, wait until kid is 18 and you're no longer on the hook for child support. Leave. Live your life. Wife can't take you for alimony since she was able to work at your expense.
>>
Having things is overrated and not enjoyable, working towards things is the best. That said im spoiled and enjoy few things because of it, though video games provide good struggles if you pick the right ones.
>>
>>722960472
I'm not married
>>
Why on earth would you

1. get married
2. have children
3. move to the middle of nowhere
4. no career
5. no ideas

what the hell man it's like you're intentionally trying to make your life as retarded and unfulfilling as possible.
>>
>>722960782
ok well that's one thing you deserve some respect for. if she brings it - shut her down. trust me marriage multiplies your problems by a million
>>
File: IMG_0293.jpg (25KB, 207x238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0293.jpg
25KB, 207x238px
>>722959000
It's called age.
And realizing that beyond your spawn, you are not leaving a impact on your world. You'll be forgotten in 50 years time.
It's the lament of the old warrior who has never gained any glory.
Also a beta puss fag boi.
>>
>>722960674
should never have had the kid. look at how fucked it has made things. he could have had a sweet life but now it's basically over.
>>
File: 1487475846911.png (20KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1487475846911.png
20KB, 560x407px
Get a weekend job or a hobby, what the fuck man it's not that hard
>>
>>722960736
It's unhealthy in the long run as the reward centres of the brain get used to easy wins and eventually want more reward than you can get from them. Nothing beats tiring hard work to fulfill your needs of feeling successful
>>722959989
Fk Yeah mead is great!
>>
>>722959000
I have no pity for you. She'll realize how worthless you are soon enough, and she'll leave you. She's making all the money, so she can pay a lawyer if you get a divorce. You'll get no custody of your kid and you'll get close to nothing from spousal support.

> Hope you enjoy being broke and alone.
>>
>>722961567
>>722960782
>>
Honeslty man make a garden or a pond or a tree fort for your kid. Buy some weed off the internet and smoke it if your bored. Your life sounds pretty great to me bro just add some new stuff in yknow
>>
>>722959135
Why are you talking about things that don't exist, newfriend?
>>
Im pretty jealous OP your life sounds like a dream. What do ya do? If i were living there I'd take up drugs. Its a really fun hobby if your not stupid with it and just do it sometime.
>>
>>722959000
easy solution: do drugs
>>
>>722963724
even better: cook drugs
>>
File: 1358857957360.jpg (441KB, 920x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1358857957360.jpg
441KB, 920x1216px
>>722959000

Men need a sense of purpose and challenges, even pimps have to work hard manipulating their ho's and looking good.

You should get a job, grow come cash crops, learn wood working otherwise you'll go nuts in a few years. Don't be your wife's concubine.
>>
>>722959000
Dude the solution is simple.
Start/learn farming. You just have too much time for yourself.
>>
>>722959000
get a challenging hobby; start building shit, hacking shit, whatever you want
>>
File: 2006-BMW-R1200GS-Adventurec.jpg (114KB, 1280x949px) Image search: [Google]
2006-BMW-R1200GS-Adventurec.jpg
114KB, 1280x949px
>>722959901
He's right.
Get a bike.
>>
start a project car
build a shed/garage
get a pet
weld shit

stop being a faggot
>>
>>722960074
You only have 1 mom fag.
>>
File: op.jpg (94KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
94KB, 400x400px
>>722959000
>>
File: IMG_2344.png (71KB, 483x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2344.png
71KB, 483x609px
Op is fag. Confirmed.
>>
File: 1482280763175.jpg (20KB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
1482280763175.jpg
20KB, 300x270px
>>722959000
>my gf makes all the money
>works from home
>moved to middle of nowhere, big house, 2 acres of land
>buys me anything I want
>car, gaming PC, consoles, VR HMDs, clothes, jewelry - anything
>don't go out much

> Am I just ungrateful?
Yes... yes you fucking are, I'd happily swap places with you.
>>
>>722964629
I meant which chin...
thanks for making me explain the joke, cunt
>>
>>722959000
Doggo?
>>
>>722959000
Shit man buy an ls based motor and build it up, then find a car you want and drop that some bitch in, and take your kids in it. Then have your kids help you build ot, then your teaching your kid stuff too
>>
>>722959000i hate it when people are whining because no one is giving them instruction, there is literally millions of things you could do, even in a house, to better yourself & further your life, just think what you want to do
>>
>>722959000
Fuck you trip fag, i ever hear you bitch about this in rl i fuck you up. You got money a child and the love of a good woman and you sad? Fuck you bitch get a a hobby sissy man.
>>
>>722959000
All you need to do is find a hobby or even get a job. Something like restoring a car possibly or even building random shit. Being isolated causes depression man.
>>
Op. I have a similar problem, i have all in my life but im bored, bored cause i always repeat the same things one day and another day. The solution: try to resist and don't kill urself
>>
>>722965378
Idiot, why would your mom have more than 1 chin stupid
>>
>>722959000
work out
>>
>>722959000
Ceasar was despairing cause he was stuck in Rome while Alexander at his age had already conquered whole countries. What I am saying is that it is logical and natural to want to achieve something as a man. Conquering Gaul might not be in your league, but maybe rule your county? Probably gonna need some sons for that...
>>
>>722959000
I have a simple idea that'll get you out of the house...

Get a damn job you piece of shit
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.