[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ please help Was hoping any friendly/older anons with

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: sunset.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
sunset.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Hey /b/ please help

Was hoping any friendly/older anons with experience or input could help me with my situation . I know you've seen threads like these a thousand times but i don't have anyone to talk to. Sorry for the blog post .

>be me, 20 y/o shy, introvert, anxious, no friends, no confidence, virgin etc, typical beta.
>meet this new girl at my work, think nothing of it at first.
> We start talking and become friends.
> goof around with her alot, tease her about her smoking etc, make her laugh/smile and vice versa.
>start to develop feeling for her.
>One night she talks about how she got laid over the weekend. my heart sinks, feel like shit.
> always think about her and how i want to tell her how i feel. never do
> go out for nice lunches and dinner with her always pay for us, even help her pay for her sleeve tattoo one day.
>frequently tells me how great i am and that i am her favourite person.
>Eventually quits her job, goes to see her family for the summer.
>gets back starts going to school, hardly talks to me anymore.
>tells me she is so busy she barely has time to sleep.
>find out the other day she is now pregnant with twins..
> same awful feeling I got all those months ago but worse.

This girl is the only one and thing I gave a shit about in my pathetic life and now she is pregnant with two babies. Talked to her and am going to meet her this week to tell her how i feel. Part of me wants to yell at her and call her a lying slut bitch and that i hate her. that's probably a terrible idea.i am very nervous, not sure how i should conduct myself.

And yeah I am a retarded faggot for waiting so long and not saying anything. I will never make that mistake again.
>>
Honestly cunt, time will heal your wounds dudes. Whatever comes from the conversation that you are planning on having with her, be upfront and honest about your feelings. You need to care more about yourself and your well-being rather than her.
>>
i guess youre in the friendzone boi
>>
Thank you.
>>
>>722942472
>Part of me wants to yell at her and call her a lying slut bitch and that i hate her. that's probably a terrible idea.i am very nervous,

That's an increddibly terrible idea. It's just going to end u with her hating you and you feeling even worse.

You've already accepted that the real problem was that you missed you're timing and really that's all there is to it.
If you want to talk with her to get these feelings off of your chest that's cool.

Just remember OP, neither of you did anything wrong.
>>
Anon abandon ship! This is not the way to go. If you let her snatch you are a bff babysitter you willl be a cuck for life. Forget about her. Never talk to her again. Continue with your misrable life untill you meet the next best thing.
>>
>paid for sleeve tattoo
i think i've heard enough of your beta cuckiness, anon.
and forget about her, she's a bitch
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.