[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, Ive got a problem. I need to know whether female rugby

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (24KB, 425x346px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
24KB, 425x346px
Hey guys, Ive got a problem. I need to know whether female rugby are considered attractive. Should my girl take offence to be told "She's good for a female rugby player" please I need honesty here, intellects are welcome. Cheers guys
>>
>>722940379
Of course she should. Who the fuck is autistic enough to say " You're pretty good for a _____." to anyone?

No one's legitimately THAT stupid.
>>
How fat is she?
>>
>>722940609
Thanks .
>>
>>722940791
Not very fat
>>
Good thread
>>
>>722940609
It was a fucking stupid cunt that said it . so yes I share your belief
>>
I personally think it would be a big insult. Why would you no defend your girl if anything negative was said?
>>
>>722941253
I was indifferent to it. I'm not 12
>>
No worse than any other female atheletes, I'd say. ,body builders not withstanding because they're fucked up
>>
What context was it? Why was the comment made?
>>
if she's a a back, she's got a chance. mayyybe a flanker if she's just super athletic.
>>
She must be a fat fuck. Rugby chicks however talented are huge!!
>>
>>722940379
Rugby players are hot af tho. Unless she's a forward.
>>
>>722942732
Yeah she's beautiful. So I think she would be a flanker :) M.
>>
How are they hot?
>>
My misses would kill me if I didn't smash someone who said that about her. What was your response to the cunt?
>>
Flankers are still butt ugly man. No compliment there. Time to rethink your relationship.
>>
Does she actually play rugby?
>>
File: WH_EnglandWomensRugby.jpg (48KB, 810x539px) Image search: [Google]
WH_EnglandWomensRugby.jpg
48KB, 810x539px
They look OK to me! (eather Fisher, Amy Wilson-Hardy, Michaela Staniford, Danielle Waterman and Claire Allan)
>>
>>722943702
I eat, I fuck, I shit, I do not "smash", I shoot, I poison and I amputate. But thanks for the comment
>>
Not cool at all.
>>
Is she still with ya? That's a polite way of saying fat butch lesbo. Unless your into that. Why is someone commenting on her anyway?
>>
>>722944246
Because there are things that neither you or I can explain. I think he was trying to say she was ok. Not bad. I got yelled at, had a shit day, I'm not even going to get anal sex because of this shit.
>>
You are just as sick as he is. Defend your misses cunt.
>>
Anal sex after that comment and no defense. Show a rugby ball up your arse.
>>
Big mumma. Depends what you like but would defs be a big mumma.
>>
>>722944783
Against what, I take it as a compliment. Where you from? A South African ghetto or your dead grandmother's basement collecting her government payout each week. Get the fuck out
>>
I feel for your girl. Not cool man.
>>
If she truly is a rugby player she would drop you and the cunt. You dont deserve a chick if you can't stick up for her.
>>
>>722945089
I am defending her. I tell every day how beautiful she is. I know what I'm doin bro. I like mummas anyway. And thanks for the kind words
>>
Do you know the person who said this or was it just a random? Did he make this opinion just from looks or actions?
>>
Based on what I have read she should get far away from you and your cunt friends. No one needs insults like that.
>>
>>722945468
Just looks. Don't know them that well. Don't see them much either. I'm not losing any sleep over this. I think she wants to fuck him or vice versa. Damn
>>
>>722943956
where are all those men's penises?
>>
>>722946216
>where are all those men's penises?
In your dreams?
>inb4 trap thread
Perhaps a bit more /pol/ BdM stylee but Danielle and Claire are gorgeous.
>>
>>722946216
Cunt
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.