[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else fucking hate kids? But even more, babies? The very presence

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: baby-food.jpg (492KB, 1657x2212px) Image search: [Google]
baby-food.jpg
492KB, 1657x2212px
Who else fucking hate kids?
But even more, babies?
The very presence of these things disgusts me.
And the way most dumb cunts act like being pregnant is some awesome thing? Pathetic.
These parasitic things ruin the mothers body and parents quality of lives.
What the hell is wrong with people that actually want to do this to themselves.
Makin' their lives about being slaves to a shit factory. Some people are ill, man.
>>
>>722940217
infertile?
>>
>>722940217

Watch out everyone we got a badass over here.

Gtfo man - yeah babies can be annoying but they're great. Also, it's not about what they are when they're young, it's about who they grow up to be.

Pregnancy is the start of that journey and being infertile, you will never know the joy that parents experience.

The love a parent has for their child is possibly the strongest emotion there is
>>
>>722940313
I wish
>>
>>722940217
Agreed. I understand why people have them but the ones who have them young and bitch and moan about how hard kids are have no right to complain when they inflict that shit on themselves.

Dated a girl who had a kid and i'd hit her with that all the time and it drove her mad. Was against abortion but hated how little life she had apart from staying at home changing nappies and shit. Women are dipshits
>>
People have babies because, just like dogs, kids will love you whatever you're doing to them.
Any woman who is a dog lover is actually begging for that unconditional love.

Which is disgusting.
>>
File: 1469036186560.jpg (155KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1469036186560.jpg
155KB, 2048x1365px
having a kid is basically admitting that you've run out of interesting things to do
or it's giving into the pressure from others that did the same and expect you to enjoy the process of raising a child as much as they did
there's nothing admirable in the sacrifices of parenthood
you did it to yourself, it was your choice to inconvenience yourself
>>
File: Come On Now.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
Come On Now.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>722940507
Have you ever actually had to raise a kid?
It's a nightmare.
Half the time, these brats grow up to hate their parents anyway. Don't gimme that white night shit.
>"pregnancy the start of a journey"
Please. That ain't no journey. It's being sick and hormonally unbalanced while the parasitic result of a broken condom or slow pull out game leeches away the mothers body.
Getting/being pregnant is nothing special. Nearly everything can do it. It's not some magic trick. What's actually impressive is being smart enough to not get pregnant.
The love a parent has for their child . . . my ass!
Ever seen how many kids are put up for adotion or are abused by their parent?
Dude, you gotta get out in the world.
>>
>>722940835
>>722940649
>>722940657
Ten internets to you each of you
>>
>>722940847

I have two kids. Both under 5.

It's hard but it's great at the same time.

So yeah I know what I'm talking about
>>
>>722940217
just because you were a mistake and probably a shitfuck since your inception. Kids are the next step its part of our evolution for our children to carry on our genes. Good thing you will never breed. Can't even function in society. Only the strong survive in this world and your just a pissant. Back to your basement.
>>
>>722941193
You think you do. But put one of hundreds of thousands of people that think differently in your shoes and you get the abusive, the deadbeats, the parents that leave and never pay child support, and so much worse.
I can respect that you're happy, but not everyone will feel the same.
You're kinda the minority in a thread intended for misopedia.
>>
File: 90074-nong-shim-shin-ramen-lg.jpg (48KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
90074-nong-shim-shin-ramen-lg.jpg
48KB, 350x350px
>>722941193
I can kind of see where you're coming from
I love Shin Ramyun
sometimes I'll eat two helpings with a full two seasoning packets
it fucks my stomach up and I take a painful/dribbly shit the next day
but I'm always happy I did it, even when I'm sweating bullets and squirting piss out of my ass, late for work
raising kids probably kinda feels like that
>>
File: Best Shepard.jpg (39KB, 600x722px) Image search: [Google]
Best Shepard.jpg
39KB, 600x722px
>>722941467
*You're
Evolution was clearly not in your favor seeing as you're having problems differentiating words.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.