[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're a minority. You're standing at a podium on a

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (15KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15KB, 275x183px
You're a minority. You're standing at a podium on a stage. In front of you is a line of people. This line of people is composed of every white person alive. One by one, they shake your hand and ask for your forgiveness and profusely apologizing for all things white people have done and wish for peace.

Do you still forgive them?
>>
Kill whitey... kill kill kill whitey...
>>
File: IMG_0935.jpg (37KB, 402x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0935.jpg
37KB, 402x481px
Kill whitey
>>
The only reason white people are upset is because minorities are upset at them for no reason. White people haven't done anything to them in ever. We're not like "BOOOO WE WANT OUR SLAVES BACK." We're not like "BOOOOO I SURE MISS SEGREGATION." Any racist incidents since then are as simple as this- White people have moved on, but black people haven't. Black people do something stupid b/c they're angry at the white man, and the white man who hasn't had a problem in forever goes "what the fuck dude we set you guys free" and begins to dislike black people b/c he's tired of all these random black people trying to bring him down when the white dude hasn't done a damned thing but mind his own business in a world where the only white racist incidents are isolated and based on individuals and not the race as a whole.
>>
>>722939291
There are probably more than 4.5 billion white people on earth (no idea actually, I just guessed). If one handshake takes about 6 seconds, with apology and everything, thats 6 billion seconds, 100 million minutes, 1.666.666,67 hours, 69444,4 days, nearly 9921 weeks, about 2204 months, 183 years. Sorry OP but I got no time for that shit.
>>
If I were black, I wouldn't randomly hate someone b/c their kind put my ancestors into slavery. I wasn't a slave, why should I care? And even if I was, the only man I'd hate was my master. Greg down the street didn't enslave me. Maybe Greg was a nice guy. But no, I'm not allowed to hate Greg b/c he has the same color skin as my former slave master. That's like if I got bullied, kidnapped, and raped by a person w/ red hair and for the rest of my life I hated red haired people. So fucking stupid.
>>
*But no, I'm not allowed to like Greg
>>
>>722939291
yeah probably. Its called reconciliation. Only way to progress. Unless you want society to devolve into sub-human Africa. You can't deny white people dominate in the developed world.
>>
>>722940741
Holy shit youre bad at guessing. Are you an american? I think youre american. "Hurr durr i actually think over half the worlds population is white" really how fucking clueless can you be.
>>
>>722939291
can't accept apologies for shit they never did. that'd be like hillary clinton apologizing for being such a nice old lady.
>>
>>722939291
"Im sorry for these things i had nothing to do with. People who share my skin color did it so i guess that makes me guilty too. My bad."
>>
>>722941200
Surprise, surprise I am not American, but I am bad at guessing. Counted asians in though.
>>
>>722939291
>In front of you is a line of people.

Is this like that riddle with the colored hats? If so, just yell "nigger!" if the number of niggers is even.
>>
>>722941405
You counted asians as whites...
>>
start to cry because my dreams of whites metaphorically kissing my ass have finally come true
>>
>>722941485
Yes, nail me on a cross, pls.
>>
>>722941485
Neither asian or white is a race. There are only 3.

Mongoloid, negroid, caucaision.
>>
File: cs36.jpg (127KB, 797x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cs36.jpg
127KB, 797x1280px
>>
>>722939291

Ok OP, here is a fairer thread idea.

You're a minority. You're standing at a podium on a stage. In front of you is a line of people. This line of people is composed of every white person alive. One by one, YOU must shake your hand and ask for their forgiveness and profusely thank them for all things white people have done for you, and apologize for blaming whites for slavery, when most slavery throughout all history has been minority on minority, or minority upon whites, and also apologize for all the raping, and murdering, and robbing of the white race, thank them for all of their kind hearted charity, welfare, medicaid, free housing, billions in free aid to your second and third world countries, and wish for peace.
>>
>>722941838
shake THEIR hand that is.
>>
Heres a twist.

Youre standing in a room with every white person that has actualy wronged you, why do you onky hear yourself breathing? When did all white people learn to become invisible?
>>
Justin Bieber has already sung for our sins, we are absolved. Listen to the song.
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRh_vgS2dFE
>>
MATH QUESTION.

You're standing in a room and are told you'll be given reparations, adjusted for inflation to todays value, minus whatever you've received in welfare etc. How many walgreens do you have to loot to pay your bill?
>>
>>722942321

about tree fiddy
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.