[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went to thailand and got super drunk and was dancing with a skinny

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: bg8KO4w.png (1MB, 1080x1319px) Image search: [Google]
bg8KO4w.png
1MB, 1080x1319px
Went to thailand and got super drunk and was dancing with a skinny grill, I asked her if she was a lady boy - she said no. You better not be cunt.

> She was short, had perky boobs, curvy hips - no adams apple, talked like a girl, small waist
> Got back home and felt the puss
> ahh no penis what a relief.
> Wanted to get things started so I was touching around
> hey wtf is this. It was super smooth inside, very deep and way too loose for a young girl. I think I could fit a fist.

> Brain went into don't do it bro mode. Didn't know why - couldnt get it up so just told her im too drunk and went to sleep.

i realise it was a post op ladyboy with a fake everything. Be careful /b/ro's

SCIENCE HAS GONE TOO FAR

Pic semi-related - its two post op ladyboys
>>
Not that theres anything wrong with that
>>
>>722935801
man your manhood is very fragile

fuck her and feelsgoodman
>>
>>722935979

It's not that at all - it's 2017 everyone is gay, but i'm pissed off she fucking lied. I want to know what I'm taking back home
>>
bamp
>>
>>722935966
>>722935979
what faggots sound like
>>
>>722936097
yo, if there's no dick, perky tits and a nice ass. you're gay for not hitting it. doesn't matter what used to be there. I don't not eat at a restaurant because i didn't like their menu last week
>>
File: bk32.jpg (123KB, 581x789px) Image search: [Google]
bk32.jpg
123KB, 581x789px
>>722937695

That was a shitty analogy, if a restaurant started selling shitty food I would definitely stop going there

To lie about being a guy is the same as forcing your sexuality on others. I'm not ready for that shit
>>
faggots in this thread trying to defend their faggot ways. the worst part is i know they actually believe their own gay lies
>>
>>722938131
Reminder that in this particular book, the girl there gets her arm ripped off and then proceeds to beat people with it
>>
>>722938215

I posted because my mind couldn't stop doing this with her face when I realised she used to be a he
>>
>>722935801
I wouldn't even ask just duck. shot i can't write duck with swipe keyboard.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.