[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good morning 4chan. I just flew back in from an amazing and energetic

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: 1487400992101.jpg (47KB, 635x803px) Image search: [Google]
1487400992101.jpg
47KB, 635x803px
Good morning 4chan. I just flew back in from an amazing and energetic rally in Florida yesterday. I'm a little tired but I'm still working hard for you, the American citizen.

We've got a lot more winning to do and we've got 8 years to figure it out, so I hope you're strapped in for a good time. I've already put the economy through the roof, I'll probably work on something like schools next. Any other problems you want me to take care of? I'm the President of the United States, afterall.
>>
Man this guy. Bad week in Washington so he has to go campaigning to reassure himself. Narcissistic as fuck
>>
>>722934960
What's narcissistic about him? He went out to speak to the people. Stop trying to spin it into something it's not.
>>
I think it's pretty sad no one's even willing to give this guy a chance. They're all convinced that he's Hitler and Stalin and Napoleon all rolled into one.
I mean this guy was as close to an actual outsider making it inside the white house.
Every other faggot we've had are all the same good old boys who have been sucking each other's dicks for the last 200 years.
I've been getting into countless fights with people over this stupid bullshit because they're all brainwashed by the same propaganda machine reassuring the same fear and hate mongering tactics.
I think the truth is people are pissed because their little fantasy was shattered like the supposed "glass ceiling".
This is a white man's world and it always will be.
>>
>>722935362
You make some good points. Ton of fear mongering for no real reason.
>>
>>722935169
everything about him is narcissistic. Every time he's criticized it's the "liberal media" or "fake news" covering him. He had a shit week where his policies failed, he called his white house a "well oiled machine" when clearly it wasn't
>>
>>722934403
So, miss fucking your daughter yet or do you two still have time for your incest? How's about ditch that spray tan and stop being a laughing stock?
>>
>>722935362
No he keeps lying about stupid shit that ANYBODY can fact check. When he gets called out about it he plays the "well I was just given that information" shit. Like you're the goddamn president fact check your shit
>>
File: 17oqa0.jpg (35KB, 446x299px) Image search: [Google]
17oqa0.jpg
35KB, 446x299px
>>722935578
Are you implying the liberal media isn't so obviously biased that even the average person has given up on it's credibility?

>he had a shit week, must mean he's a shit president

I don't know if you're old enough to know what the last 8 years looked like but even when obama's policies failed and he was usurping congress completely, the same media was always spinning the story in a positive light. You're a clown if you're seriously trying to say the bias in 90% of MSM isn't painfully obvious.

For fuck's sake two days ago he said "the media needs to have more journalistic integrity" and jake tapper immediately answered back with "he's insane and unhinged" for saying that. Fuckin kek get real.
>>
>>722934403
Repeal Obamacare already, scumbag.
>>
wew
>>
File: 98729274.jpg (36KB, 578x416px) Image search: [Google]
98729274.jpg
36KB, 578x416px
>>722935887
Yes, yes. I'm working on it. Calm your tits this stuff doesn't happen overnight.
>>
>>722934960
What about Obama's rallies on the world apology tour right after he got elected, like the rally in Germany?
>>
>>722935517
Too bad he retired. He will be missed.
>>
>>722935776
Do you have any advice for someone who lives in a country where the media is actually trusted, to find alternative sources in order to get facts straight?
>>
>>722936203
I think you are never going to repeal it. Because the insurance companies are in on it, and because on the campaign trail you said you want the government to cover everybody.
I think we are on a road that has no turns, and we will end up with basically the VA being the medical care for every american. The problem of rising prices is free market principles, just like in every other sector of the economy. But instead for 50 years the answer to rising prices has been government regulations and hand outs, and the price keeps going up.
With you and the Republican congress, this is probably our only chance to get off these train tracks before the cliff, but I have little faith you're going to do it.
>>
File: 49917665.jpg (154KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
49917665.jpg
154KB, 400x400px
>>722936736
I remember that too. obama literally flying international to suck other countries' dicks right after his election, but somehow it's 10x worse when Trump flies to florida for an afternoon to talk to actual citizens who elected him. Fuck outta here. The bias is obvious as fuck.
>>
>>722937066
>The problem of rising prices is free market principles
I meant the answer to the problem of rising prices is free market principles, ffs
>>
>>722937072
My favorite was his last little jaunt to Japan where he flexed his ignorance of history by characterizing the bombings of hiroshima and nagasaki as war crimes. Sure thing, Barry. Yep, the Japanese we totally gonna surrender, we just weren't diplomatic enough.

>bomb one city
>fuck you, round eye! we never surrender!
>bomb another city
>fuck.okay. you win.

The fact we had to microwave TWO fuckin cities proves what sort of fight the Japanese were prepared for. Diplomacy wasn't in the cards.
>>
File: 67575746747.jpg (100KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
67575746747.jpg
100KB, 750x1000px
>>722937646
>hiroshima
>nagasaki

>war crimes

fuckin kek. that's the same shit they're pushing in schools these days and it's hilarious how uninformed kids are. Yet they'll march through the street to defend it despite not even having a job or contributing to society in any way.
>>
File: iur-4.jpg (17KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
iur-4.jpg
17KB, 720x480px
>>722937646
Not to mention that they drew first blood
>>
>>722937768
>>722937861
exactly.
>>
Honest question- where do you guys get your news instead of from the "Fake" media outlets?
>>
>>722938189
Anyone?
>>
>>722938448
Yeah, that's what I thought.

Imbeciles.
>>
File: c45.jpg (192KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
c45.jpg
192KB, 600x600px
don't judge me
>>
>>722937646
Edgy teen detection is off the charts
>>
>>722938896
What exactly was "edgy teen" about that other anon's post? Do you not know history or are you just fucking stupid and corny all the time?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.