[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't choose the big dick life the big dick life chose

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: xmZesnAh.jpg (60KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
xmZesnAh.jpg
60KB, 1024x576px
I didn't choose the big dick life the big dick life chose me.

I liked to fuck stupid girls who are impressed by my size and penile aesthetics despite its impracticability.

I like to make it hurt a little and keep em sore for a few days after so they know who fucked them.

Pic related - my morning wood this morning.
>>
>>722933256
Do you have a face pic to share?
>>
great blog post, sage
>>
>>722933256
fukcin jelaous. 4.7 inch here
>>
>>722933256
why are you so hairless and feminine looking? Do you shave?
>>
>>722933256
Hahahaha. Awe! Look at the little guy! He's so cute!!(:
>>
>>722935914
Genetics. I have a pretty masculine frame when you zoom out but yeah I'm hairless like a seal
>>
>>722936791
I would love to fuck a seal. The idea of them clapping for me at the end, after i cum on their whiskers, makes my toes curl in euphoria.
>>
Goddammit OP. If I had a dick like that I probs wouldnt like it up the ass so much. Id hurtfuck bitches too. Make em walk like Ariana Grande
>>
File: ezgif-2-58ee6f378a.gif (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-2-58ee6f378a.gif
1MB, 640x480px
Made a gif
>>
>>722933256
Amazing dick OP, balls look huge too.
Please share a story about a girl you fucked stupid.
>>
>>722933256
I can relate with my 7,4i one
>>
Do you think your thickness loosens girl out and the next average Joe suffers because you've been there?

Also where you from?
>>
>>722936242
Awe?
Are you from South Africa?
>>
>>722939910
Do you have email or kik? Would love to know if my gf is up to your cock's standards.
>>
>>722940350
Got one from recently.

I'm 24 and I've been fucking a 19 yo coworker. I work in a hospital and I'm pretty high status compared to her and she basically cums everytime shes around me. Got a drunk text recently co fessing that she likes me so i just text her to come and fuck basically. She's a pretty basic dumb party girl and she was obsessed with my dick and a freak in bed wanted me to choke her, slap her and stuff my cock in her mouth.

Next day saw her at work and she told me she still hurt. My next goal is to fuck her at work.
>>
>>722940696
Yeah my kik is scott4scott
>>
What's is like being genetically superior?
>>
>>722941025
Pretty good tbh
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.