[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a Christian I am often amazed at the things various Churches

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

As a Christian I am often amazed at the things various Churches try to foist off on others as being the "Law"... There are 10 commandments.
There is the Golden Rule as offered by our Lord.

All the rest of the rules and rituals are offered by men who are for the most part no more qualified to speak on behalf of God then Trump or the Pope are.
>>
no one's gonna take your bait, gtfo
>>
File: 1485677900029.jpg (507KB, 724x2807px) Image search: [Google]
1485677900029.jpg
507KB, 724x2807px
>>722933289
Bait?
For discussion sure.
But I am not trolling or planning to mock anyone here.
>>
File: typical_atheist.jpg (41KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
typical_atheist.jpg
41KB, 640x920px
>inb4 edgy fedora tippers flood this thread
>>
If you were any kind of real Christian you'd know that the 10 Commandments were part of Old Testament law which is entirely repealed by Jesus' new covenant, along with everything in Levit/Debut/Numbers etc. You'd also know that the author of most of those books is Moses, the gent to whom the Commandments were spoken, and to discount one is to discount all
>>
File: cross15.jpg (11KB, 236x275px) Image search: [Google]
cross15.jpg
11KB, 236x275px
>>722934415
>repealed

No, Christ fulfilled he did not repeal.
I did not speak against the 10. I spoke against the Pope. I will admit though that I do not accept Paul's authority. I follow Christ and no other.
>>
If by golden rule you mean do unto others as you would have them do unto you, that's not from the Bible son. That's from Asop's fables. Also, most of the Bible was written during the council of nicaea as a way to "market" Christianity to the masses.
>>
File: cross4.jpg (321KB, 2400x1642px) Image search: [Google]
cross4.jpg
321KB, 2400x1642px
>>722935909
I did mean that. I agree though that the concept is not unique. He did say the Gospel is with in each of us and in the heavens themselves.

Listen I am not here to convict anyone.

I just enjoy a lively debate now and again.
>>
isnt it weird that God tortured his favorite sons?
>>
File: cross16.png (2KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
cross16.png
2KB, 241x209px
>>722936828
Yeah he does come across as some one I would not like much.

But Christ though?

He died to get his message across.

I tolerate the Father because I love the son.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.