[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me 4chan >be me last year >see a really pretty girl

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5392.jpg (54KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5392.jpg
54KB, 500x407px
Help me 4chan
>be me last year
>see a really pretty girl thats new to school on my class
>be a pretty solid 8.0 autist
>talk to her a bit irl
>fuckthis.jpeg
>get her number start talking a bit
>we talk everytime more, sometimes for hours
>she likes basically everything that I like
>get in fucking love with her
>suddenly she stops anwsering me
>wont see her irl cuz we're on vacation
>this goes on for 40 days of her not anwsering me
>now she's back
>gave a shitty excuse that she wasnt using mensager anymore but I saw her online all the time
>now she just anwsers me with fake laughts all of the time and never continues conversation
>she doesent "avoid" me irl tho
What the fuck happened 4chan(I didnt do anything to make her angry
>>
>>722931452
Just move on, when a girl starts avoiding conversation it's pretty much unsalvageable (assuming this is not a >6months relationship). Go be sad for a month and you'll be fine.
>>
>>722931622
Oh I really hope that thats not the only way, I really liked her and for all I knew she liked me too
>>
>>722931452
>we talk everytime more, sometimes for hours
that is where u fucked up ^^^

think about how autistic that is, being that obsessed with someone, now you're a beta
>>
>>722931713
>Oh I really hope that thats not the only way
Man of course you do but there are times when you just have to cut losses. You confronted her about not replying and that put you into "possibly a creep" box already. If you push further, you'll be known as "that dude" and do you need that reputation?
>>
>>722932373
But besides all of the dating or I dont know, that shit, I really wanted to understand why she stopped talking man, I cant think of a reason
>>
>>722932610
Maybe she met someone on the vacation. Maybe you unknowingly came out as total autist by saying something really weird. The >>722931738 anon may be onto something: obsession is never attractive, especially when you aren't even dating.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.