[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hunters of /b/, why do you kill animals for sport? What kind

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

Hunters of /b/, why do you kill animals for sport?
What kind of kick do you get out of it?
Just curious.
>>
File: 1463478684389.gif (393KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1463478684389.gif
393KB, 640x360px
>>722930580
Probably because deer overpopulation in my state is a serious issue?

You do realize that it's better to hunt animals that have a greater risk to the echo systems (Deer, fox, coyote) especially when they don't have any natural predators in the safe space world we live in?

Most animals don't actually have natural predators anymore so when they become overpopulated they have a greater risk of harming us, by accident or attempt at forcing nature's hand. (Coyote attacks have become more frequent, especially small children and pets)
>>
>>722930938

Not OP, but I completely support that kind of killing. Filling in the ecosystem gap ourselves when we need to. A lot of animals such as deer will fuck themselves over via overpopulation if nothing keeps them in check.

What I wonder about is safari hunters. People who pay big bucks to go out of their way and kill endangered animals. I get that killing a Tiger is probably more exciting than a deer, but they're on the decline that seems pretty selfish.
>>
>>722931094
Many would argue that since eyou need to pay so much to go on a trip like that to get a guide and a permit to kill one animal you support the local economy. Especially if the locals are protecting those animals they can regulate and profit off sport killing. Either way its kinda dumb to do that kind of hunting but to each there own I guess
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.