[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7212.jpg (18KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7212.jpg
18KB, 236x236px
Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Topkek! Think about it anon, it's so ridiculous.
>>
>>722927998
Yes... and it's so very believable that a magic man made it happen instead of just an occurrence?
>>
>>722927998
In the beginning there was only Kek....
>>
>>722927998
so glad to see this meme back
i thought it died.
the fake bait takers are a nice touch as well. i rate 6/8
>>
>>722927998
It is indeed an absurd theory. I don't understand why humans can't be content with the fact that we dont know, and never will know. Why can't we just admit that?
>>
There must be at least one uncaused cause. What do you think is more likely?
1. A wizard came out of the void a dun did it.
2. An uncontrolled explosion of matter and energy.
>>
>>722929625
3. Something we haven't thought of yet, that is likely beyond our comprehension and understanding of physics and science

I'll go with option 3 anyday
>>
>>722927998
You seem to have very little understanding of what the "Big Bang" theory actually entails.
>>
>>722929551
Because it makes scientists feel significant to think they know the answer to an unanswerable question. They don't want to admit they don't know, because they feel like it insults their superior, all-knowing intelligence. Ironically, when you come up with an absurd answer to a question you don't know the answer to, in order to attempt to sound smart, you make yourself out to be a jackass. It's counter-intuitive.
>>
God or any other higher power you conjure up to keep your ape mind appeased is non existent
>>
Everyone here is assuming OP believes in creationism, when he never said anything of the sort. There's not only two options, believe in the big bang or believe a God made everything. There's a third option. See >>722929925
>>
and the theorization of the big bang is just believed because it gives hope that there was something before that made it happen

in mho its just #FAKENEWS
>>
>>722930155
pretty much this
>>
>>722930155
you are seriously trying to demonize science. you are a fucking retard.
>>
>>722927998

what, that at one point in time all the matter in the universe was contained in a volume smaller than a proton? makes sense to me.
>>
File: everythread.jpg (146KB, 958x1000px) Image search: [Google]
everythread.jpg
146KB, 958x1000px
>>722927998
>>
>>722930381
Demonize - portray as wicked and threatening. I did nothing of the sort. I said scientists are just trying to sound smarter than they are. How is that wicked or threatening? How about learn what words mean before you try to insult someone.
>>
>>722927998
Do you honestly believe in god? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, god suddenly came out of nowhere?
>>
>>722930155
Projecting your inferiority complex to intellectuals. That's sad. I bet you think the earth is flat too.
>>
>>722929925
When you think of what option 3 actually is I will add it to my list.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.