[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

depression thread I am completely empty inside. I'm addicted

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0992.jpg (499KB, 1500x2668px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0992.jpg
499KB, 1500x2668px
depression thread

I am completely empty inside. I'm addicted to alcohol, cigarettes, and marijuana. I use many other drugs too. I steal and I cheat people over im a piece of shit. The sociopaths around me take advantage of me and I let them. I deserve it because I'm a piece of shit. I'm drunk right now and all I want to do is go outside and smoke. That is the only way I feel anything anymore
>>
> addicted to marajuana
kys
>>
>>722922536
How did you arrive at this point in your life. Take us back
>>
>>722922579
Not physically addicted but psychologically. I can go without it for a day but I feel like shit and become completely depressed
>>
>>722922579
No op here.
Don't even try it Bro.
You are wrong.
>>
>>722922536
I'm depressed cause I'm ugly af and people find me gross to look at
>>
>>722922649
Life felt empty so I experimented with drugs and alcohol and sex with any girl who would fuck me. Now I feel even emptier
>>
I actually become depressed smoking marijuana. It makes me introspective. I step back and look at myself and my life and think "God I'm a fucking loser. So much wasted time, lack of drive, and wasted opportunities."
>>
>>722922700
Tried it
> not addicted
k
>>
>>722922536
choose life
>>
>>722922894
Marijuana led me to LSd and shrooms. I remember tripping one time and thinking , this is the only time I ever feel happy. Psychedelics are wild and they made me much more intelligent and thoughtful about certain things but I'm also now a mess. I feel like I'm losing my mind I don't even feel like a person I feel like I'm observing someone else's life. This existence is comical in nature for this one reason: we have NO reason to exist. You have no reason to live. This is all so pointless
>>
>>722923226
get a psychologist
>>
>>722922898
Great retort.
Using your singular one off try as your argument for cannabis and how addictive it is.
I don't buy it
>>
>>722922536
Big smoker here taking a break -it's been 2 weeks, i used to smoke like 2g a day-
The hard part with weed is that when you stop, YOU CAN'T AVOID the depression phase. Nor you quit, and have to face it, nor you have to smoke again to still in the same mood.
Once you know it, you can pretty much accept your emotions like a innkeeper with a stranger : You welcome them, without any judgement, and you know they will pass.
Pic related, and shoutout SSBM.
>>
so stop fucking doing drugs retard, holy shit when people whine about their situation when they openly recognize their addictions but are not going to do anything about them
>>
>>722923536
>Big Smoker
>Rolling paper machine
Wtf
>>
>>722923750
You, dude, don't know what laziness is a some point.
>>
Are you rick Sanchez?
>>
The world is going to end soon anyway so just enjoy the ride. I'll take a dab and shot for you OP.
>>
i don't see whats wrong
>>
OP welcome to the neighborhood. We come to existence and then disappear. Might as well be pissed off about it in some way. Life sucks, and we all know how good it was when we didn't know how good it was. Peace.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>722922536
Well this seems like my kinda thread. It's Saturday night, boys! I hate you all.
>>
File: gandalf-pippin.jpg (31KB, 551x250px) Image search: [Google]
gandalf-pippin.jpg
31KB, 551x250px
>>722923750
This is true.
Burn them now?
You even have a small one.
Destroy them! Now!
Also your tobacco is full of shit too.
This is all gold advice BTW op.
:)
>>
Op here: just smoked weed and now I feel great
>>
File: 1479884561664.png (35KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1479884561664.png
35KB, 657x527px
>>722923226
I've accepted the depressed stoner existence. It's at least nice to take solace in that everyone is either living in clueless oblivion, burning for everything, or sitting on the sideline watching everyone racing.
The edge defying stoner wins every time
>>
>>722922579
Fact 1: Weed is addictive to some people
Fact 2: you are a giant fag, everyone who defends their precious weed is.
>huuur duuur it cures cancer
Give me a fucking break. Just enjoy it if you like it, quit fagging it up for the rest of the world.
>>
>>722922894
same here, anon. I smoked for 8 years, and I'm glad I quit back in August, but I spent so much time accumulating terrible habits that I'm almost too lazy to do anything about them now.
>>
>>722925951
Sounds like you need a doober
>>
>>722925951
>stop fagging it up

Agreed, but you can't deny it has medical benefits. It stops siezures in minutes when taking concentrate sublinguilly or vaporizing flower.
>>
>>722923226
This also happened to me. Tried boomers and acid after I had been smoking weed consistently for a while. First few times on acid were good-okay, but the last time I tried it I took a double hit by myself and freaked the FUCK out in apartment. Shrooms screwed with my emotions after a while.

Drugs suck, kids, just drink moderately and live normal life.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.