[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ other feels thread is dying and i feel like dying anyone

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: donald-trump.jpg (108KB, 1500x1120px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
108KB, 1500x1120px
Hey /b/ other feels thread is dying and i feel like dying anyone else? Great. Post your feels stories below i guess
>>
>>722922408
>Be me
>Suicidal since about 6th grade
>Going into college next year
>Mom died giving birth to me
>I was the result of a broken condom
>Dad is a raging alcoholic
>Social anxiety and have no friends
>Flash back to my freshmen year
>Have no friends and no will to live
>Seek friends through internet sites and things like that due to social anxiety
>Get bullied daily for trashy clothes
>A girl 8/10 randomly tries to talk to me, probably a junior
>No idea who or why she is talking to me
>She laughs at almost everything I say
>Says she likes the same kinda music as me
>Same movies
>Same everything
>Borderline perfect
>One day I go over to her house
>Basic hang out
>Ends up taking me to some random place in her neighborhood
>Starts making out with me and shit
>wtf.jpg
>Guy barreling out front door of a house we are by comes buy and socks me right in the face
>Tells me not to mess with his girlfriend
>what.png
>Find out later she was just using me to get her boyfriend to be alpha as fuck and shit
>I was completely used
>Feel like shit
>My only friend in forever was using me
>>
hi OP
>>
>>722923576
Hi anon. I have no friends. Love me
>>
one of my cats has cancer, fucking sucks man. im not eventhe type to get emotional about shit like that but my other cat misses him, he'll walk around at midnight looking for him. the sad part is he doesn't know whats going on.
>>
>>722923938
Thats pretty fuckin sad man
>>
>>722924072
i went to the vet clinic to see how he was doing and he looked high as fuck, so at least he's chilling now. they put a pink cast on his arm too lol
>>
>>722924225
Well i wish you the best anon. :D
>>
>>722924367
thanks
>>
im a virgin and will probably die one, is that sad?
idk
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.