[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got home. It's my day off tomorrow so I'm gonna

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0445.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0445.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Just got home. It's my day off tomorrow so I'm gonna drop a pretty potent gummy tablet of supposed "real" LSD.
Any advice for what to do over the next 12 hours?

Also, general psychedelic thread. Looking for music to get me going
>>
File: IMG_0458.gif (456KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0458.gif
456KB, 200x113px
>>722921649
>>
>>722921649
Dont "do" anything.
A mistake people always make is trying to plan ahead for something to do whilst tripping.

If you do it in the day, its always nice to go walking in nature however you will want to avoid busy areas. Also if you do go outside, make sure you wear sunglasses. You will regret it if you dont. Trust me. They are a life saver.

But if you want to stay in, get some good music that you enjoy, dont actuvely look for "tripper" music. Its so pretentious and fake. Watch a FUNNY movie that you love.
Anythibg that takes itself too seriously is hard to watch and might ruin your trip.
But dont get too invested, about an hour in you wint even be watching, you will just be looking at the empty space infront of the screen.

Maybe line up a few inanimate objects, for yu to inspect, it doesnt matter what, but colourful and soft seem to be the best i find.

Most of all just have fun, dont take it too seriously and dont look for things to "do" whilst tripping, just do things.

You will find that when you are peaking, sotting in silence in a dark room on your own is just as entertaining and fun and amazing as anything you could possibly "plan"
And also if youcan, get some weed.

It will blow you away if you smoke just as you are peaking, and if you smoke again when you are coming down, it will lift you right back up to space.

Just relax, have fun and just be.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.