[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking everyone here should join Abe Lincolns Top Hat on Facebook

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0059.jpg (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0059.jpg
66KB, 500x500px
Fucking everyone here should join Abe Lincolns Top Hat on Facebook and tell the library's and progressives to suck massive cock
>>
>>722921555
I mean LIBTARDS. Drunk
>>
>>722921555
Not your personal army you drunk ass piece of shit.

Tribalism has got to fucking stop. Libs who are still licking their woods fucking months after the election are pathetic but so are fucking lame ass /b/tards who hate everyone and blame all of their problems on immigrants and bullshit like that because they can't get their fucking shit together.

Figure your shit out and stop being angry at the world at 1 AM (US Central time). We're trying to fap right now.
>>
>>722922671
Not the response I wanted
>>
>>722922866
But the response you needed. Rub one out, go to sleep, wake up tomorrow, and be excellent to your fellow man.
>>
>>722921555
A mixed baby born doesn't kill or get rid of a white baby. In addition to the whit ebabies, there is a mixed baby now.
>>
>>722921555
This baby does look quite a bit psycho.
>>
>>722922671
Dude we aren't blaming our problems on immigrants. We're decrying the demographic extermination of the greatest culture that ever existed or will exist on Earth.

Look at the racial IQ gap and the chronic failure of other peoples to organize themselves into worthy societies (with the obvious exception of East Asians).

We have the right to a homeland and to our culture. We should not need to have ourselves displaced, nor should we allow our culture to adapt the norms of inferior civilizations. These are fair points.
>>
>>722923044
Dude. Come on. Women don't have unlimited children. Every white women who has a mixed race baby means one less white baby.
>>
>>722921555

You sound pretty damn autistic, even taking into account your drunkeness.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.