[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America fucking sucks why do people like this country? Can't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0517.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0517.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
America fucking sucks why do people like this country? Can't believe I wasted 3 weeks of holiday to come to this shithole can't wait to get back to Australia, fuck this place.
>>
Also post pics of your dog, faggots.
>>
>>722919182
sorry you didnt like it here. nice doggo. australia looks awesome btw cept for the no guns part.
>>
File: 1485925042524.jpg (22KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1485925042524.jpg
22KB, 358x358px
Come to Canada! We may be a bit cucked, but we're bouncing back!

We're one of the most multi-cultural countries in the world due to our large amount of immigrant workers in the past, and being seen as a country of hope right now. No, not the cuck kind of "multi-cultural", the kind of multicultural that actually helps a community by bringing good workers, good food, and good women.

Canada's only cucked on a foreign level, and domestic life is actually pretty chill here.

What state did you go to?
>>
why dont you like america? be thorough because im interested
>>
>>722919587
minnesota /b/ro here. the first time i went to canada everyone was so friendly that i thought i was being trolled. great place to visit.
>>
>>722920127
This guy gets it!
What province did you go to?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.