[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7177.jpg (17KB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7177.jpg
17KB, 400x315px
Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Topkek! Think about it anon, it's so ridiculous.
>>
>>722912087
I'm going to comment in every thread for the next 20 minutes. you're second
>>
Well the answer of "God did it" is just as ridiculous...and which God btw?
>>
>>722912632
Trolled.
>>
This shit is so fucking tiresome. Post some of your GFs nudes or shut the fuck up. :P And I can't because I don't have one!
>>
>>722912087

Who created god?
>>
>>722912087
I'm a firm believer of the Little Pop Theory.

Prove me wrong.
>>
do you honestly believe in the "Bible"? There was just an old cunt and then in only a week, he created the whole flat earth as we know it today.

Topkek! read this anon, it's so ridiculous:

"And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters."

"And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also."

"God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn."

"Thou shalt not plow with an ox and an ass together."

"When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her."
>>
>>722912087
You do realize the priest came up with the big bang theory right?
>>
>>722912087

God is immeasurable and infinite. Of course He created everything. Jesus is the only way to heaven.
>>
Ffs...which God? Humanity has blindly followed thousands of Gods over time...and you believe that all the others are myth but yours is real...grow up
>>
 ▲
▲ ▲
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.