[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /psychopath/ here? >tfw no empathy or feelings >don't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: thesmuggestpepe.png (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
thesmuggestpepe.png
9KB, 225x225px
Who /psychopath/ here?

>tfw no empathy or feelings
>don't even feel bad for children starving in Africa because of that
>can get people to do whatever I want because /master manipulator/
>the world is my playground
>could become president if I wanted to
>or get Bill Gates to give me a billion dollars

So many possibilities. I almost hope the world comes to an end because I know I would be able to survive and build up an empire from the ashes. Feels great.
>>
>>722905376
kek.
>>
File: IMG_0485.jpg (53KB, 640x964px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0485.jpg
53KB, 640x964px
Edgy af dude, wish I was that edgy to act like I have a disorder That i don't have.
>>
File: 1485993628225.jpg (163KB, 818x503px) Image search: [Google]
1485993628225.jpg
163KB, 818x503px
>>
I took a few "are you a psychopath?" quizzes today online and according to all of them I'm apparently not. Not sure whether to trust those sources though, however most of my answers to the questions were fairly reasonable.
>>
>>722905376
are you god and a king in germany
>>
File: 1446174723042.jpg (64KB, 468x768px) Image search: [Google]
1446174723042.jpg
64KB, 468x768px
Gfiible grabble shimpokalooq brixge uppta calmed
>>
I fap to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERx3B6ZgcTw
>>
Probably not psychopathic at all. Would hate to plea that, I'm more of a modern science type of guy. Major chemical in-balances in my brain of course but I keep thinking. Why do you self label yourself as a psychopath.
>>
>>722906398
Why not?
>>
>>722906216
I hope not, I'm not hi royalty.
>>
File: tumblr_lmv5irSHEt1qkcsvio1_500.jpg (59KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmv5irSHEt1qkcsvio1_500.jpg
59KB, 500x350px
>>
>>722905376
Most non-psychopaths dont feel bad for starving African children

Fucking captcha freezing on me
>>
>>722905376

>tfw no empathy or feelings
Yet cares to post this here

>don't even feel bad for children starving in Africa because of that
Or maybe because that 8000 miles from your bed
>can get people to do whatever I want because /master manipulator/
Right

>the world is my playground
Uhuh
>could become president if I wanted to
But you dont feel like it right now

>or get Bill Gates to give me a billion dollars
But you dont because reasons
>>
>>722906609
Racist
>>
You sound more like an underaged edgelord with mild autism
>>
>>722905376
I hate that word "psychopath", why do people even use that word. "Psychopath" is a myth and aspergers as well, it's not real. We're all different, every person in the world have crazy and werid side inside us. We all have different minds. People are dicks, people are liars. You're not a "psychopath", you're just like us and every human beings in the world. We're all dicks and assholes. Stop believing every bullshit that psychologist said you fucking faggots.
>>
I lost my empathy and feels for people when my close grandma died (I was in 4th grade) and then my aunt who was like my mother when my real mom was working during the summer (died when I was in 7 or 8th grade) after that I just threw my fucks away and death doesn't bother me anymore
>>
>>722908329
says a retard with no knowledge of the human brain
>>
File: iu[2].jpg (74KB, 251x312px) Image search: [Google]
iu[2].jpg
74KB, 251x312px
>>722905376
Psychopathic Juggalo here I chops bitches heads off WHOOP WHOOP
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.