[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've just rinsed a hundred quid on weed in 4 days. This

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_4778.jpg (160KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4778.jpg
160KB, 719x719px
I've just rinsed a hundred quid on weed in 4 days. This isn't sustainable or healthy.

Been going on similar to this for too long. What steps should I be making not to be such a stoner piece of shit? A crap person because due to smoking. Need to change before its too late.
>>
>>722889651
stop smoking.
>>
>>722889651
and go seek help, its hard to do alone.
>>
Don't worry too much, I've been in the same boat,
Just DO SOMETHING, like during the day, then smoke when you get home, it'll last you longer, unless you're just smoking blunt after blunt
>>
>>722889651
kys

/thread
>>
>>722889651
quit cold turkey, calculate the amount of money you spend in one month and see what you could use the money for instead.
>>
>>722889651
just stop smoking....its weed not crack
>>
From someone who smoked that much daily. Get over it and stop you pussy. It's a herb stop being a bitch.
>>
>>722889651
That's really not bad. Do something. Hobbies? Interests? Go out and make a career out of that shit. You'll be fine.
>>
>>722889651
Go on a tolerance break and do some soul searching. Are you smoking to avoid emotions?
Are you a nervous stress wreck?
Because weed should be recreational, if you're smoking to medicate yourself, you're doing yourself a disservice. It'll just function as a temporary blockade to whatever issues you have.
>>
>>722889651
Dude, STOP USING A BONG.

You are literally burning your money away. Fuck off with that shit.

There's a reason people keep recommending vape. It saves a fucking assload of money. One gram of weed by vape lasts me 3+ days. I use nearly a gram for a single bong hit. That's why I threw that shit out and got a better vaper. And I get fucking blasted out of my mind, way higher than the bong ever got me.
>>
>>722889651
how are you smoking it?
>>
>>722889651
Get a vaporizer, it'll last you way longer and won't fuck up your lungs.
>>
>>722889651
Don't try to quit. Instead piss off your dealer to the point that he won't want to supply you anymore. Be a total cunt to him. You'll feel bad for some time but it will pass. My dealer just quit so I had it easy. Used to smoke almost every day. Have only smoked a couple of times over the last 4 months. I got used to not blazing it surprisingly fast. Only the first week was bad.

Unless you live in a place where you can get legal weed. Then I don't know - you're probably fucked. Going cold turkey is the only way. That or forcing yourself to smoke only on weekends or something.
>>
File: IMG_3315.jpg (121KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3315.jpg
121KB, 720x960px
>>722889870
Lel. I had to quit heroin and that sucked. But when I quit smoking weed, that was kinda close. Not the same physically, but I had panic attacks and couldn't eat or sleep for months. It sucks if you are a pothead who stays high.

>>722889651
Get a real job and a half ounce or ounce a week will be affordable.

Otherwise just get a job so you stay busy during the day. That's always when I would cut back. Just smoke little one hitters throughout the day and then pack a small bowl or two after work to get you to sleep. If you have a somewhat ok income, blazing 0.5g or a little more a day is pretty reasonable as long as you get good nug for decent prices. Especially if you buy it in larger amounts. Doesn't even have to be that much, you get a huge price break at 1/2oz or a little more.
>>
you kids are all pussies
smoke weed every day
if you can't handle the herb
can't keep your head on straight
then pack less
cut down
maybe one each evening
and kids
don't do other drugs
weeds safe and can be used in a healthy balanced lifestyle
without becoming a stoner
keep your hygeine on point
be sociable
don't abuse it
anything is bad if you have too much of it
>>
>>722889651

Get some help if you need it. Used to be a terrible alcoholic but checked myself into a rehab program, best thing I ever did to quit.

You can try some thought stopping techniques, just Google them. It usually goes trigger--thought--craving--use. If you can effectively stop it at the thought part before it gets to a full blown craving, you're on the road to success. Don't worry about a relapse, just keep at and DON'T continue using.

Good luck anon, it's for the best.
>>
>>722889651
Taper down to the point where you don't feel guilty for smoking. I was smoking once a day over the summer and it wasn't as fun as smoking once or twice a week, you don't have to go cold turkey if you feel you don't need to. Be glad it's not something worse you're habituated into doing.
>>
>>722890565
also if your spending too much
then budget
don't buy in bulk if you don't have the willpower to keep from blazeing all of it
1.8g £20 worth should last atleast 3days
>>
File: 1487457641037-b.png (263KB, 540x309px) Image search: [Google]
1487457641037-b.png
263KB, 540x309px
>>722889781
>>722890584
>Get help
>to quit smoking weed

What are you all 14?
>>
>>722890759
Gram/day here

But its 10usd
>>
>>722889651
smoke less, do dabs or vaping more than burning herb
>>
>>722889651
Pick up alcohol and cigarettes
>>
>>722890759
and if you able to growing is a good way of keeping it in a level
have like three auto flowers on different stages so that after ones cropped you got one on its way and if you planted another the cycle would be kept
you can sell a few bags aswell when your broke
just do it amongst a close circle of friends and if your friends have other people that want any and you can do it then make sure that your nate meets you alone at your place and doesn't have people waiting around near your place
even if they in a car
your friend can leave them at their place while they collect it
and make your mate chill for a good while
>>
Op obviously cant control himself. At this point he needs to cold turkey and get his life in order. Work and thats the only way for him
>>
>>722891033
>do dabs
Shit like that is the worst unless you have a consistent and cheap plug. When it runs out, you go back to flower and gotta burn thru a g of kush to even feel anything.
>>
Try setting yourself goals and rewards. Not smoking until 4:20 is always a good start.
>>
Start smoking heroine. It's the only reasonable option
>>
>>722889651
Get a hobby. Don't know if someone else has said this yet.
>>
>>722890946
i can get better deals but generally gonna be a lesser grade
i toke quite often but i can handle it so with that gains quite the tollrance
normally if it gets to the point where i'm not getting high off my first joint (they are packed) i do 4 days off smoking nothing
and slowly build back up
growings good, with the perks of basically growing cash but you never want to be on a level of being a dealer
it's too much hassle from far too many angles and the risk aint worth the reward
personally same as any toker i think it should be legalised world wide
but people in politics are dumb as shit
>>
>>722891272
>smokin a blunt inna shower
Good idea. Sometimes I like to wait until after I clock in at work, but nothing wrong with an early start
>>
Save your parents the disappointment, and quit being a piece of shit, not a stoner
>>
I had been smoking pretty much daily for the last 5 years, I finally deleted my dealers number from my phone 2 weeks ago. I now have no way of obtaining weed and it's been fine. Was a little hard to get to sleep for the first few nights, but since then I have had no cravings (I mix with tobacco) and no other withdrawal symptoms.

I honestly expected much more, but it really seems to be the case that weed just isn't that addictive. I honestly miss the routine more than the actual high.
>>
>>722891569
>pretty much daily
You weren't a real pothead
>>
>>722889861
he'd be the first one paying for it...
>>
>>722891639
>a real pothead
Thank god for that. Nothing more degenerate.
>>
>>722891272
>4:20AM
>wake up from alarm
>fucking blaze it hard
>go back to sleep
>wake up for work
>1:43PM
>fuck
>eat, watch tv, fap
>4:20PM
>fuckin blaze it
>konk out
>wake up
>7:12PM
>whole house smoke haze
>must have blaze hard
>start to fully wake up
>eyes sore
>hear banging at door
>walk towards to open
>to my left kitchen engulfed in flames
>hole in ceiling to flat above
>people screaming
>see woman running on fire in flat above
>door busts open
>fire men
never 4:20
personal experience
>>
>>722889651
get away from where you can get the stuff. join a commune or go try to start a farm. get away from the town.
>>
Smoke Pollen it's much cheaper
>>
i was a massive stoner for 8 years of my life.
the best you can do is stop smoking. users will tell you it's only "psychologically addictive", its better than smoking weed, it calms you down, basiclaly a load of horseshit.

the truth is: it weakens your social skills tremendously (unless you like hanging out with the same 2 people for the rest of your life, never leaving your house and playing games/watching tv every night).
it will cost you a fucking hell of alot of money in the long term, to buy a substance you are burning every night. all your dealers (the majority of whom are scumbags you wouldnt normally associate yourself with) are making good money from preying on your addiction.
it'll ruin your ambitions till you reach a point where you no longer consider yourself good at anything.
your short term memory will collapse.
you will rarely meet new people, and even more rarely, form meaningful relationships will people.
most stoners are idiots frankly.
if you continue smoking, in a few years time your life will be filled with regret, seeing all your old friends doing cool stuff, buying houses, doing well in life. while your still reliant on weed and have made no substantial steps to better yourself in a meaningful way.
you become introverted, less likely to to anything outside your comfort zone.
everytime you pick up, you wont enjoy the last few joints/hits, because you'll be worried about having to pick up again when you've finished that bag (and all these worries i've mentioned so far will start to circulate your mind, until you instinctively and obsessively, end up picking up again, thus repeating the cycle).

/rant.
honestly op, or anyone else reading this, smoking weed is such a waste of time.
some people claim it to be less damaging than alcohol, but alcohol gets you laid, often gets you doing fun stuff (when drinking with others), and makes you meet new friends. niether one is necessary for happiness but weed will turn you into a loser, frankly.
>>
File: 3IPZS4C.jpg (177KB, 1600x1244px) Image search: [Google]
3IPZS4C.jpg
177KB, 1600x1244px
>>722889651
what the fuck does 100 lbs get you, like 5gs - a quarter?

fucking ounce costs me $150 and takes me like 2 months to go through it

>pic very related
>>
File: IMG_4779.jpg (137KB, 750x831px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4779.jpg
137KB, 750x831px
OP here

Quitting cold turkey is hard. Drugs is my entire social circle. Good people, mostly, but shit. I smoke about an eighth a day as a general habit.

I've quit harder habits in the past, but weed is so fucking insidious.

Some sound advice in here. At least some things to keep in mind anyway.
>>
>>722889651
Just taper it off, you don't have to completely quit unless you need to for a job. I got my Bachelor's degree in Engineering while smoking every night or at least only on weekends. Don't think about how weed is making you into a crap person because it isn't the weeds fault haha just smoke less and when you're sober focus on yourself and career. Go exercise, go to school, apply for a better job, etc.
>>
>>722891857
*hear banging at the door
Everybody walk the dinosaur.
>>
File: joint.png (833KB, 1138x545px) Image search: [Google]
joint.png
833KB, 1138x545px
not op but tfw this is the last of my weed
>feelsbadman
>>
>>722892141
Alcohol and weed are much akin. Never start doing either alone, simple.

Nothing wrong with drinking or smoking in moderation, but nobody does things in moderation any longer.
>>
>>722892376
Can't tell if short or of girth. Coin for reference?
>>
>>722892141
OP

Pretty much every point is on the nail.
>>
File: 1469410512364.jpg (68KB, 884x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469410512364.jpg
68KB, 884x800px
>>722889651
dumb fuck your obviously trying to be chads buddy
dump him and your friends and get out the fucken house
you need to get perspective on your life and where you want to be in 5-10 years from now
in other words don't be a dole dosser, a waste of space, one of those people who others complain about
>>
File: FuckinDrugo.jpg (82KB, 638x800px) Image search: [Google]
FuckinDrugo.jpg
82KB, 638x800px
>>722889651
Try and replace the addiction with a healthy alternative, like a sport or hobby. Limit the amount you smoke throughout the week, slowly reducing the amount you use each time. It that fails you're gonna need to seek help for your stinging Rodger addiction.
>>
>>722892320
Put half the weed on your joint, a little frustrating at first, but you'll grow used to pretty quickly.
Don't let smoking weed be the first thing you do when you wake up, the most important one to postpone is the first of the day, do it the later posible.
Quitting weed is hard if you think about it, don't push or pressure yourself and you'll quit it pretty naturrally
>>
>>722889651
same op, had fuck all to do at uni so smoked but when work came it was hard to stop

i'm not addicted because i've been on a 2 week break now, but yeah weed can make you lazy
>>
File: joint2.jpg (523KB, 1443x793px) Image search: [Google]
joint2.jpg
523KB, 1443x793px
>>722892767
short as fuck
>>
File: wat's.jpg (11KB, 194x225px) Image search: [Google]
wat's.jpg
11KB, 194x225px
>>722892368
>>
I picked up an eigth and a ball of hash yesterday, that will probably last me a couple months. Just don't smoke everytime yo feel like smoking. I know you do it, we all do. You smoke, take a couple hits off a pipe or smoke half a joint and put it out, then an hour later you light it back up, then an hour later you roll another or repack your bowl.

The solution is as simple as it sounds, just smoke less often.
>>
>>722892368
no dinosaur my friend
as funny as that would be
instead i got an evictio notice
criminally charged for arson
had to pay thousand of dollars in damages
aswell as victom compensation to wards the woman my grill set on fire and some emotional payment for her husband who died from smoke inhalation
was put in prison for around 26months because of being homeless and the fact that they were going for manslaughter
>>
File: IMG_4608.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4608.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
Right. That was The last spliff in the bag. I'll see if anything happens tomorrow.

If anything success is had, I'll be on Reddit making a smug post about it I'm six months.

Likely outcome is I'll get high and die in a cloud of apathy.
>>
>>722890944
Cant get physically addicted but mentally yes. You get get conditioned to anything
>>
>>722894044
Either that or you od and get hit by a bus on your way to taco bell
>>
File: squid.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
squid.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>722889651
a hundred squid, you say?
>>
>>722889651
Pick up a hobby, weed is not a hobby but it does enhance hobbies. Smoking to smoke is a bad idea.
>>
>>722889651
This reminds me of Infinite Jest.
>>
>>722894264
Fuck, my dyslexia...I read it wrong and was wondering what the fuck a bucket of squid had to do with anything itt
>>
File: Snapchat-7832002729655213616.jpg (733KB, 1532x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7832002729655213616.jpg
733KB, 1532x2560px
Funny enough today's my first weed free day after smoking a half every week for 2 years. Gotta get that good job so i can kept it up. The best thing you can do is not be a bitch. It's weed get over yourself pussy.
>>
>>722892141
Sounds like someone doesn't know the meaning of "moderation"
>>
havent smoked for 4 weeks im kind of on a unwanted break but it feels kinda good the be clear in the head again before ive been smoking daily and about 3-5 gramms
>>
>>722889651
how much does a hundred get you?

takes me 2 weeks to go through the half i get for a hundred. if you're in that league you're alright.
>>
>>722890944
Gambling is addictive mate. Weed being addictive shouldn't be a surprise to you.
>>
>>722895616
Yeah. Bang on a half.

Eighth lasts me 1-2 days.
>>
>>722894103
>>722895890
Fucking pussies you probably think rehab for plantane addiction is a good idea
>>
>>722889651
A few tips

1. Smoke from a pipe instead of joints or blunts. I know joints and blunts are more fun, but trust me, you save a lot of weed smoking out of bowls and you get just as high

2. Don't just smoke when you're bored, do things to occupy yourself

3. Make an effort to grind up little pieces at a time and filling your bowl slowly, if you're sure it's not enough put a little bit more, if that's not enough then you have a problem.

Try to save as much weed as possible and you won't kill your wallet as badly.
>>
>>722892141

10/10 post, but alcohol is definitely more dangerous.

With weed, your life flies by while you do absolutely nothing. I personally think most stoners self-medicate for depression and anxiety. That's what I used to do anyway.

With alcohol, you end up getting your ass kicked, arrested, blacking out, and making a complete ass of yourself, not to mention that you'll probably get poisoning in the long run.
>>
>>722890067
This.
>>
>>722889651
smoke less you fucking retard

you dont need it

>this is how i ration my stash and money
>>
>>722889651
Do what you want and not what others say about you? If you wanna smoke weed or drink alcohol, go for it. You're gonna die one day anyways bud.
>>
File: 1487120198192.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1487120198192.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>722889651
>You poor piece of shit ahhhahah
>>
>>722899861
Your point being?
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.