[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >whatsapp a girl >arrange to meet >be today

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: not the rapper.jpg (62KB, 640x555px) Image search: [Google]
not the rapper.jpg
62KB, 640x555px
>be me
>whatsapp a girl
>arrange to meet
>be today
>day before we meet
>get message
>"okay i'll be ready in 30 minutes, just need to walk my pitbull first. can't wait for you two to meet!"

she has a big fucking dog

how the fuck do i deal with this? i never had much experience with dogs and certainly not big fucking dogs.
>>
>>722886778
>kill girl
>rape dog
I don't see what you're worried about
>>
Smart girls in the city tend to keep big mean dogs because niggers. Accept it, be kind and gentle with it, they are generally good pets.
>>
>kill girl
>rape dog
>>
>pitbull
>big dog
>pick one
>>
File: 1486619771252.jpg (15KB, 206x212px) Image search: [Google]
1486619771252.jpg
15KB, 206x212px
>>722886927
>>
>>722886778
Deal with what?
Pit's are great.
Love it, love her, stop being a pussy
>>
>>722886778
Its just a dog, just dont bee an asshole with it and all will be fine jezz anon
>>
Jesus fucking Christ, you pussy.

I have two 175 lb Rottweiler Mastiff mixes. They're marshmallows. Don't act like a pussy and you'll be fine. If you bring a dog treat (as in a meat jerky treat from a specialty dog food store) and ask if it would be okay to give the dog the treat, you'll earn points with female and dog.

But my GOD you giant fucking PUSSY.
>>
OP here

so it's not going to bite me for being a stranger or some shit?

not going to be an asshole with it unless that somehow helps.
>>
File: 1487272399566.jpg (199KB, 1400x930px) Image search: [Google]
1487272399566.jpg
199KB, 1400x930px
>>722888039
he isnt going to bite you as along you dont treat him like a friking moster, dont be a pussy
>>
>>722887833
Just because you have raised your dogs right doesn't mean that she has. Maybe she raised an asshole dog and I don't know how to deal with that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.