[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else just love the smell of a girl's b-hole? It's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: dfNlBMv.jpg (291KB, 960x1264px) Image search: [Google]
dfNlBMv.jpg
291KB, 960x1264px
Anyone else just love the smell of a girl's b-hole? It's like that musky, sweaty skin scent that just drives me fucking crazy. If I am fucking my girl doggy, I spend half my time spreading her cheeks as far as I can and just sniffing around it like a dirty dog, hahaha.

bonus points if they're nice and brown. can't stand a pink butthole.
>>
File: fSuQ2wM.jpg (279KB, 960x1260px) Image search: [Google]
fSuQ2wM.jpg
279KB, 960x1260px
>>
Not sure I like it tbh. I always tell my gf she smells like chocolate or coffee. It's fucking weird.
>>
>>722879941
it's so confusing innit, haha. Yeah my girl has asked before, I've never said coffee or chocolate but it's hard to describe.
>>
>>722879729

i prefer the stink of feet tbh. not wet dog feet but a light sweaty scent coming off of them. that drives me up the fucking wall. in the same realm as OP tbh
>>
Yep I feel the same :p
Especially if ur doing 69 or something and ur nose is right there..
Very nice
>>
>>722880070
not a huge fan of feet but then my girl doesn't really have a scent.
>>
>>722880070
Yeah same thing, like I can't even explain it.
>>
>>722879729
>b-hole
The fuck are you, 12?
>>
>>722880254
69'ing is the best! I'm not sure how much my girl actually gets off on it but I like to spread her cheeks as far apart as possible and put my nose directly on/in it. So hot.
>>
>>722880321
nah I just like the way b-hole sounds lol
>>
File: kpL6Tsp.jpg (260KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
kpL6Tsp.jpg
260KB, 1365x2048px
>>722880367
>>
File: Z0QxTC6.jpg (1MB, 936x1248px) Image search: [Google]
Z0QxTC6.jpg
1MB, 936x1248px
>>722879729
>>
I know exactly what you mean OP, it turns me on like no other. I used to eat my ex's ass all the time and my favorite was at the end of a night after we'd been out for a few hours, when it wasn't dirty just nice and musky.

I haven't been with a girl in so long and I'm fucking dying to sniff some ass.
>>
File: 001_729406398.jpg (53KB, 826x771px) Image search: [Google]
001_729406398.jpg
53KB, 826x771px
>>722880740
>>
>>722881364
definitely, I'll ask her not to shower sometimes, it's great. well if you were anywhere near here i'd invite you to sniff my girl's lol
>>
>>722879729
Unless you rim her out with your tongue, you're just a dog sniffing around. Gotta give her the satisfaction - one half of all the nerve ending of the hip area is at... TA DA! The ANUS! DO IT.
>>
I love smelling a woman's B-hole if its not dirty.. love the flesh smell of it something about it.. its so intoxicating.
>>
>>722881772
oh yeah, i'll rim whenever I can but I always appreciate a good sniff beforehand. When the saliva gets going it doesn't smell the same.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.