[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civil war in the United States is peaking its head. It will spark

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: download.png (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
9KB, 225x225px
Civil war in the United States is peaking its head. It will spark World War 3. We can't let it happen but no one is doing anything about it. Other countries laugh at us and don't realize if we go down, so will everyone else because we will take them down. It will be chaos.
>>
>>722873720
I want ww3 though
>>
>>722874018
It seems it may be the only way to fix things.
>>
Bring on the nuclear holocaust fags. Most of us need to go anyway before we colonize the stars and drain the universe of all of its resources like the locusts we are.
>>
File: i cant even.jpg (67KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
i cant even.jpg
67KB, 413x395px
>>722873720
>implying sjws will last more than a day at best.
>>
>>722874222
If you are not rich you will most likely die.
>>
>>722874402
Its not due to SJWs. More the people vs elitists.
>>
>>722874402
They beat Gavin McGuiness
They beat Milo
They're beating Trump

Blind much?
>>
>>722874402
Hence warriors.
Can you say the same, Trumptard?
>>
>>722874594
This is true, the SJWs are just tools of the elite.
>>
What should be done, though?
>>
File: 1484188333499.gif (400KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
1484188333499.gif
400KB, 493x342px
>>722873720
"Civil war in the united states is peaking it head "

It's sure is ! I mean look at all the stuff they are reporting on the news
>illegal unauthorized militia check points
>private new political party leaders making speeches and rallys
>cities and towns locked down by self imposed militia groups
>fanatic hate group flyers being posted everywhere
>resources being stocked up and barred from access
>indiscriminate killings happening in rural area.

You sure looks like it. Oh wait none of that is happening and op is a fucking preteen who is not able to grasp that America is living in literally the most peaceful era at home even with political retards running around. Go take a nap and actually learn something in 6th grade faggot
>>
>>722874639
Gavin, Milo, and Trump are all zionists.
They don't actually represent the people. They're shills put in place to control segments of the population.
Gavin is supposed to sway the conservatives, Milo the liberals, and Trump the bible thumpers.
None of them actually represent the feelings or ideology of the people.
>>
>>722875333
Literally all of this is happening.
>>
File: tinfoil hat crowd.jpg (149KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil hat crowd.jpg
149KB, 500x375px
>>722875342
wew lad
>>
>>722875333
This is the worst time for racial relations since the 1960's.
>>
File: behind this.jpg (41KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
behind this.jpg
41KB, 720x960px
>>722875598
>jew lad

ftfy
>>
>>722875662
It's starting to get better, although slowly. Division politics won't be the norm now that Obama is out of power. The media will try to keep it going, but they're losing credibility with more people with each day that passes.
>>
just kill trump, then yer good to go.
>>
>>722875598
Anti-Israel sentiment among the people is unrepresented in the media.
Infowars is also a shill to control the right wing.
why do you think Alex Jones goes on and on about what the Jews are responsible for, then constantly says
>It's not the Jews
>>
>>722873720
How would USA going down make Russia and China go down??
>>
>>722875594
You're a fucking retard. Just because it shown one day on the media does not mean that it's a consistent matter happening everyday you faggot.
>>
>>722875851
You know what happens during a World War? Take all that and use modern technology. Everyone would be dead.
>>
>>722875342
true
>>
>>722876246
The point was it is becoming more and more consistent. The more we divide the more we fight. That's how civil wars happen.
>>
>>722875663
KEK
roflmao
>>
>>722876383

ONCE AGAIN FAGGOT, AND LEARN TO READ EACH SYLLABLE OF THR SENTENCE.
JUST BECAUSE ITS REPORTED IN THE MEDIA ONE FUCKING DAY DOES NOT MEAN ITS A CONSISTENT ISSUE HAPPENING EACH DAY. Are you following along you child.

That's like saying that we are living in the most active volcanic era in our lifetime when actually every day as means of observing and reporting these things that been happening for hundreds of years become more accessible it would seem like they are becoming more active yet it's just able to be reported more.
>>
>>722876786
I'm not going by reports. I'm going by what I've been seeing in the cities and between people on either side of our two party system. Also I'm being calm trying to have an intelligent conversation. You are being a child.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.