[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug thread? Drug thread. What is /b/ indulging in today? >about

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0137.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0137.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Drug thread?
Drug thread. What is /b/ indulging in today?
>about to snort half an oxy 80, just took 1 mg lorazepam.
>feelsgoodman.
>>
>>722873598
im so bored that i just might snort some ketamine
>>
15mg 2-cb, and 0.1mg mdma crystals. Body orgasm train
>>
Where the hell can you still get real OC 80. I used to do 5 or 6 80s a day to the point I had to wake up and do more to be able to sleep all night. This is back when u could get the big 160s. Now the OCs are the wax filled bullshit. The originals felt like the sun setting in your soul. Where are they now
>>
>>722875496
You can still do the new OPs, you just can't crush them. You have to sand them down with something and take off the coating first obviously
>>
Tried that. Actually used a Dremel. Not even close to the original OC. I guess roxy is close, but still bullshit
>>
>>722876329
Ever try throwing em in cola for a few hours and then drinking it? Works very well.
>>
>>722873598

A mix of speed and cocaine
>>
4 hits of acid and a gel cap with psilocybin powder
>>
Damn y'all making me jelly, wish i had some pills

just have some nug
>>
File: Terminator.jpg (34KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Terminator.jpg
34KB, 600x450px
>>722873598
OK Terry L. Rhodes. Don't leave your house. We are on the way. Don't snort this until your hear sirens near your house.

See you soon.
>>
>>722877311
>Terry L. Rhodes
https://www.flhsmv.gov/about/directors-welcome/
>>
>>722873598
nothing but I wish I had some coke
>>
>>722876763
disgusting
>>
>>722873598
kys niggers
>>
>>722873598
only weed unfortunately but its better than nothing
>>
I'm just about to smoke two lil bowls. p chill day famalam
>>
Tfw supplier who had fantastic molly just got caught by the popo

Tfw I live with 3 students who threaten to tell the landlord on me just for having ritalin/weed in my room

Tfw they call me a stoner and a junkie for smoking less than once a week, meanwhile they drink every weekend, sometimes in the weekdays too.

Tfw I need to find a new job before I can move the fuck out of this shithole

Tfw can't buy any drugs with a clear conscience until I get myself steady income

Life is suffering, but reading what other people on tonight makes it a little easier.
>>
>>722873598
Terry l Rhodes
>Topkek
>>
>>722873598
the Jig is up Terry
>>
>>722873598
whisky and weed
>>
Smokin dope, Canadian Classics cigarettes, drinking Golden Wedding whiskey w/ pepsi, and snorting and swallowing speed! Weooo!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.