[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey stonerfags, I noticed that what i thought was resin buildup

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hornypeet_a48757.jpg (47KB, 481x640px) Image search: [Google]
hornypeet_a48757.jpg
47KB, 481x640px
Hey stonerfags,

I noticed that what i thought was resin buildup on the inside of my bong is actually lots and lots of pieces of weed.

Its sets all clumped up right at the water level of the bong.

Iv been able to retrieve weed like this from bigger bongs, dry them in the sun and smoke them to get hella lit.

But my bong is smaller and more narrow...

So how can I get these clumps of weed buildup out of my bong to smoke?
>>
>>722872447
you could try using a washcloth or something like that
>>
>>722872447
1. use hot water in some kind of container and clean the piece in there
2. filter out weed/resin/gunk
3. dry it up
4. get lit
>>
You should try grinding it up so you have more, and it doesn't do that
>>
>>722872447
I use azeotropic ethanol to make a tincture of the residue. Can cook with it.

>inB4 'What is azeotropic ethanol?"
96% pure grain alcohol. They call it "white lightning" in Alaska.
>>
>>722875228
or ever clear pretty much anywhere else
>>
Just start using a screen. Don't smoke that shit
>>
You can use rubbing alcohol as a solvent to clean then dry the remains to smoke
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.