[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. I'm a little sissy faggot and I really feel like

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: crazybutthole.jpg (26KB, 334x450px) Image search: [Google]
crazybutthole.jpg
26KB, 334x450px
Hey guys. I'm a little sissy faggot and I really feel like chatting with a dominant male or female right now. In fact, I'm so lonely right now, I'd even chat with another sissy too. I know it's early in the US but it's 3:30 here and I need to stay up for the next 2 hours. Anyone want to chat here or kik to help keep me awake?

Pic not related. It's just some random ass pic I picked up somewhere walking the line...
>>
show me yer brown eye
>>
>>722865484
I wanted to chat, not camwhore. I gotta work in the morning. I don't have time to gussy up my hole.
>>
>>722865821
social interaction is overrated
>>
>>722865992
You think so? I always liked talking to people. Even the A-holes of the world can be fun to talk to if you find a common interest. I'm not saying you have to be fast friends with everyone you talk to, but it's better than nothing. Those people who eavesdrop on other people's conversations and then just secretly hate the things they say and do are crazy. Just talk to them. They just might be accidentally interesting. And, if they aren't, you got almost no investment in them.
>>
>>722866455
overrated is being generous, talking to people usually leads to listening to their shitty opinion be it political or whatever, not worth the effort
>>
>>722866915
Politics bore me too. I usually try to steer the conversation to other areas. But then again, I'm older now (almost 35) and people my age have become jaded enough to know that politics doesn't mean shit in our lives. So I don't get the steady dose of shitty opinions anymore. So that's probably why I really like talking to new people.
>>
>>722867282
it's strange how much that shit gets brought up from people around me, i'm 20
probably just because i live in bumfuck nowhere south carolina
>>
>>722867483
Politics is a soap opera for people who like to make fun of people who watch soap operas.

People who live and breathe fantasy football will sit around talking about it all day. Then in the same breath they will eviscerate some kid who likes to play dungeons and dragons. But it's the same fucking thing!

People who live and breathe politics like to think they are so sophisticated but they're just caught up in stupid mundane bullshit too.
>>
>>722868153
yep, that's why i sit inside and play vidya/read all day
>>
>>722868425
Oh, man. You just punched my button. I used to sit around and read all the time too. But when I tried to write I always felt I could get the descriptions right but the conversation sounded to bad. That was when I realized I needed a lot more interaction with people so I could become a better writer. So I went out and forced myself to talk to people and make casual friendships.
>>
>>722868938
what did you write?
>>
>>722869246
I've been writing all my life. I've written several essays and have been published twice.

I've also written 2 novels. One of which I'm proud of and the other I destroyed as soon as I was finished. I knew half way in it wan't any good but I couldn't just quit. The characters meant too much to me and it didn't seem right just to abandon them without finishing the story.
>>
>>722869905
like what sort though? fantasy or what?
>>
>>722870102
No. Not fantasy. Fiction, though. The Novel I wrote that I actually liked started out as just a short story about a young kid who's father had the beginning stages of dementia so he stole his dad's car to go see a friend in San Francisco because he couldn't handle seeing his dad's health decay. But I couldn't get the story done in 3 chapters so I made it a novel.

You know, stupid shit like that...
>>
>>722870705
i don't think i'd ever write, but i'd like to create a fantasy story, somewhat like Tolkien
i'm not creative enough for it tho, that story doesn't sound bad. Maybe a bit soft
>>
>>722870939
That's the spirit. You should write it. Don't worry if it sucks because it probably will. At least at first. Just keep writing it over and over again until it's good. Writing isn't a natural talent so much as it's labour of love.
>>
>>722871328
perhaps when i get old and bored
right now i'm doing music as my "creative outlet" i guess, though the 2 could benefit one another i think
>>
>>722871537
For sure. But don't do it because you're bored, because it won't be any good. Do it because you enjoy it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.