[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 1487378742705.jpg (16KB, 482x305px) Image search: [Google]
1487378742705.jpg
16KB, 482x305px
"The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!"

Can you believe this blowhard?
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 410x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 410x220px
>>722858697
OUR AUTHORITY WILL *NOT* BE QUESTIONED!
>>
File: Sliskeface1.png (426KB, 675x775px) Image search: [Google]
Sliskeface1.png
426KB, 675x775px
>>722858998
That was some of the weirdest shit I had ever seen. The guy looked like some alien or cartoon from the 1940s.
>>
Whats my name!
Jo
My other name?!
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 620x350px
>>722859126
It's our new reality. For at least two more years.
>>
>>722858697
What's harder to believe is the number of suckers who thought he 'owned' the media at his Alzheimer's festival the other day. It's like their brains have a virus.
>>
>>722858697
I mean they're not fake news, but they sure to skew stories almost into that territory.

Also, go back to Tumblr faggot.
>>
>>722859413
I know you fill your butthole with trump action figures
>>
>>722858697
Cry harder Faggot
>>
He's not wrong, Obama legalized propaganda in 2012
>>
>>722859537
I don't even like trump but it's obvious that SJW's have taken over most of the generally left media. I mean just look what happened with the elections, the left media was circlejerking so hard that "oh it'll be a landslide for hillary" that they did in the presidency. You know a whole bunch of the cocksucking transfaggots were like "oh i don't have to go vote because mah favorite news said she'll win for sure regardless"
>>
>>722858697
Media is enemy of everyone other than globalist crooks
>>
It doesn't take a genius to notice just how utterly biased in favor of liberalism all of those news outlets are. The irony is that liberals were made into the sheep of the MSM's agenda then they try to claim conservatives are the sheep that don't think. It's obvious liberals don't think because you could find out how biased the media is within 5 minutes of using your head otherwise.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.