[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /b/ I got diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: BPD.png (2MB, 966x620px) Image search: [Google]
BPD.png
2MB, 966x620px
Hi /b/

I got diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder today. Anyone here who has experience with it? What's the next step to take?
>>
Do you really think you have it
>>
>>722853214
Congratulations on your mental disorder. You're now free to behave like a complete retard in public and get away with it.
Obviously the next step is to quit your job and start getting SSI checks.
>>
My ex wife was a borderline

Start teaching yourself how to fake sincerity and not be scared of intimacy to the point that you sabotage every good relationship in your life.
>>
>>722853214
I have borderline. The diagnos changed nothing for me. Just go on OP
>>
>>722853809
Has it changed your life? Can you/do you live a "normal" life?
>>
File: wilks_assassin_lg.jpg (479KB, 1241x1600px) Image search: [Google]
wilks_assassin_lg.jpg
479KB, 1241x1600px
Monkeys have feeling too.
>>
>>722853870
The diagnosis changed nothing. You didn't suddenly have it when you got diagnosed, you already had it. So the only thing that can change is if you want to work towards dealing with it more than you were before.
>>
>>722853214
OP

>You'll need to get enrolled in a Dialectical Behavioral Therapy program.

>I recommend programs that teach any sort of mindfulness. Meditation, Relaxation, Life choices.

>Stay away from relationships for a while.

You are on a long miserable road, so work hard and never give up. If you stop... you'll only stay in the hole longer. Travel the road to the end, and you can start engaging in happy healthy relationships with others.

Now get up and fight.
>>
>>722853214
Was in a relationship with a bpd, and a good friend has it.

Keep active, and if you have a partner, have a serious talk about what to expect from you. If he/she is a good partner they will fully understand and support you in your moods. Keep regular with a doctor or therapist. Meditate or get colouring books. They both have the same effect on the brain. It will help you control your emotions.

I didnt have the education awareness or knowledge to deal with my ex. I regret that.
>>
I still don't really understand what borderline is
>>
k i know a guy here that has the disorder and i asked him if he can look at getting an apartment and he said asked me one question saying "come on do you really want to?" im like k whatever i just know this guy is retarded for the rest of his natural life and dont want apartment with someone that retarded
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.