/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /b/... just go back home, I'm hearing my gf sreams

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sad.png (42KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
42KB, 500x431px
Well /b/... just go back home, I'm hearing my gf sreams from up, she dont know I'm home... what to do...
>>
>>722852611
Dude go break into her room and confront her
>>
bust in with a mossberg 500 and make yourself famous
>>
>>722852611
Fucking literal cuck.

That's what you get for pooling your energy with the creeps on B/
>>
Stop being a fucking cuck, go in there kick his ass and break up with the slut. This should be obvious ffs man
>>
>>722852611
Quickly pump some gasoline from your gas tank, fill a glass bottle pour in motor oil and shake silently until it's a good gel feel, then stuff a rag down in the neck of it light it and toss into her room, after you confirm your suspicion, she might be masturbating. Which in itself may be good or bad. Beta cuck. You have to teach her a lesson.
>>
>>722852611
She's probably just masturbating. Go up there and lick her pussy.

If you are cuck now, go up there and lick his balls, like the beta you've always been.

Either way the solution is licking.
>>
You need to confront the situation. Try not to be violent. Kick the asshole out, get your bare essentials, and figure out where you'll be moving to.

Your time with the slut is over.
>>
Listen from outside the doorway and jerk off. I bet you're hard right now.
>>
>>722852755
If OP wasn't making shit up, this is the answer.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.